And just like that--it's Christmas!!!

Loved walking into MK today to the sounds of Christmas music. It is amazing how quick they can turn things around.

Sadly I am leaving tomorrow and won’t see the castle lit up in the Christmas lights...however a few mornings ago around 530ish or 6, they must have been testing the lights because I could see the Castle lit from BLT out my window.

Next year I will be at Disney in December.

This is why we chose Jersey Week over August for next year. Can't wait to see WDW decorated !! I love Christmas. I can take or leave Halloween but it was fun to see them transform the park to fall/Halloween decor September 1 the year we went.

I'm so happy today is our last day! We went to MK and I have to tell you, not a fan of Christmas Carols at the park. When I'm there, I want to hear the regular park music. Looked festive though! :)

Wow. This was our first Halloween-to-Christmas experience. It was incredible to see the Christmas decorations in place today knowing that the last Halloween Party had wrapped up literally just hours ago. I had heard this would happen but seeing is believing!

What was the vibe like in AK? I was under the impression there wasn’t anything christmassy there...

There was the tree decorated. It is not as done up as some of the other parks which is to be expected due to the nature of the park and wildlife. There were also playing christmas music that fit the theme of each land and that was really cool.

Typically how long after the holidays are the Christmas decorations left up? We arrive on Jan 11th for our visit.

They are added and removed every year.
That’s why the dreaded, ”Crane is up in MK,” threads appear at least twice yearly.

Last time we were at MK was in March 2015 and the crane is in all of our pictures. I thought it was just a permanent fixture. I wonder what it would have been up for at that time.

Last time we were at MK was in March 2015 and the crane is in all of our pictures. I thought it was just a permanent fixture. I wonder what it would have been up for at that time.

They were doing major overhauls of the Castle and/or the Hub a couple of years ago.

A bit old considering there is no garland over main street anymore.

Disney is doing a new ABC Special about decorating the parks for the holidays that will air December 20th on ABC.

Thanks:thanks: for the heads up on the decorating Disney special. On my way to mark my calendar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter