• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

And it's Pirates Month!

Hi,

I wonder.....just a thought.....we have gotten Alice stuff...think we might get Pan stuff...after all pan has lots of pirates in it....

Bug

Hi,

I wonder.....just a thought.....we have gotten Alice stuff...think we might get Pan stuff...after all pan has lots of pirates in it....

Bug

I really hope so Bug!! I have a Pirate room all made up just waiting for that perfect something, and the Pan ride would be it!!

2irn8z9.jpg

YAY!!! Thanks VMK!

And dr_zero, that is hilarious!

I think Peter Pan will blend into this. Captain Hook is the Pirate of Disney Pirates

And a little pirate humor for everyone:
What's a pirate's favorite vegetable?

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrtichoke pirate:

This is the third pirate month. arg but i hope for new magic and clothes, please dont bring out kellog magic again excpet for pirate costume. I mean last year it didn't come out again . It was pirate month! i dont think yavn was thinking

YAY!!! Thanks VMK!

And dr_zero, that is hilarious!

I think Peter Pan will blend into this. Captain Hook is the Pirate of Disney Pirates

And a little pirate humor for everyone:
What's a pirate's favorite vegetable?

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrtichoke pirate:

Oh that was funny but how about this pirate:

fu3ok6.gif

Woot woot Pirates Month!!
It was, one of my favorite months last year and ITS BACK!:goodvibes pirate:

Yay more pirates! :)

I wasn't here for the first Pirates month, but I loved the second Pirates month

I sure hope for Double POTC all month. :)

No wonder Fin said that March's theme would be "very cool"!

I want me some Full-time TDM ;)

Sugar :D

I can save up some credits!! Not a big fan of pirates month but happy for those that are excited for this month!!

I'm all about double pirates myself but I'm feeling pretty meh about another pirates month. Maybe they will surprise us with something really special like the coral magic. Otherwise I see a possible sparrow release and a bunch of more angry ppl. :laughing:

I will say this though. I could definitely use a break from 10K credit a pop magic month. That's for sure, despite how much fun it has been. ;)

Since when did we need a reason to talk pirate? I use ye in almost ever quest I make :p no matter if it is pirates themed, or alice themed :rolleyes:

Aye,True that matey!
But..now I have a reason to talk pirate all the time :yay:
My wish come true!!:lovestruc

even as an adult I never grew out the pirate in me

Pirates Month has become the worst oxymoron ever.

Let's face it, last may was a disaster.

Three time's the charm?

Pirates Month has become the worst oxymoron ever.

Let's face it, last may was a disaster.

Three time's the charm?

just curious why you think it was a disaster? So much happened that month including much anticipated costumes since 2005

just curious why you think it was a disaster? So much happened that month including much anticipated costumes since 2005

I can even start with last year's one OMG they had no pirate costume magic released i mean HELLO it was pirate month pirate costume magic LOL, they only had double pirates 1 time every week not every day LOL. I thought the first 1 was boring LOL no offense.
They better release the better pirate outfits LOL I would have a :party: if they did

1. Besides the costumes and the pin set (where the heck was Jack's voodoo doll in the movie??) no new items were released.

2. This was the first in a series of months that were "VMK's Dark Ages"

3. The month was poorly planned.

This is just my opinion. I may be completely out there on this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter