~And It All Started With a Wish...and a Quarter and a Fountain~TR link, page 32!

Just read most of your report,
technically you should stay "on topic"
but I love Savannah-I've been there a few times now.
My dd trained down in Brunswick for 8 months, so that was 2 times.
I just was there at the end of March with my 2 sisters, sadly
the tulips were all finished.
We ate lunch at Paula Deen's, or Dean's.

Your report should be in the pre-trip section, is it okay if I move it, then after your trip, I can move it back.
P.S. please try to keep your pre-trip to WDW planning.

Sure, no problem. I actually PMed a moderator asking that it be moved awhile back, but I don't remember who I PMed. Thanks!

Yes, we love Savannah too! I'm so glad we're able to drive there in less than 5 hours!

I'm glad you had such a nice trip Dawn! :) I definitely think Seth looks like you. The pictures of he and Margo are adorable.

I think Seth looks like you too! He has your eyes! Its the first thing I notice when I look at his pictures! I was going to comment on facebook that I thought Margots dress for her pictures was soo pretty! Their pictures turned out good! I love the one where the two of them are on their bellies!

The Tn. pictures were great. My favorite is the on their stomach picture I think it wonderful the way your family enjoys just being with each other.

I look forward to the Zoo pictures.

Sure, no problem. I actually PMed a moderator asking that it be moved awhile back, but I don't remember who I PMed. Thanks!

Yes, we love Savannah too! I'm so glad we're able to drive there in less than 5 hours!

Ok, I LOVE your little side trip posts, and I think most of your readers do it! Please don't stop doing them! I'm not trying to be rude to the mods, but I think that was being a little overzealous. Just my opinion though.

ok, i love your little side trip posts, and i think most of your readers do it! Please don't stop doing them! I'm not trying to be rude to the mods, but i think that was being a little overzealous. Just my opinion though.

ita!

I love your little side posts, too!

I adore all the pictures (professional and non) of Seth and Margot. The ones of them playing are so sweet!

I'm a new reader (followed you over from Memom's reports). I love everything you write and I love every picture you post! Your son is sooo adorable; his cute little pictures literally make my ovaries hurt. I'd love to place an order for a little one just like him! :lovestruc Wouldn't it be nice if it were that easy??

Disney-Aristocats-Mothers-Day-Card1.jpg

I've followed (lurked) for awhile...since way before you were a mommy. It is so nice to finally be able to say....Happy 1st Mother's Day! Isn't being a mom the BEST thing ever?!:lovestruc
I'm not a "commenter" but I do love to follow along on ALL your trips and see the beautiful pictures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter