• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~And It All Started With a Wish...and a Quarter and a Fountain~TR link, page 32!

Yayyyy for getting all your ADRs! :banana: I can't even imagine how excited you are to get to take your little man to WDW for the first time...something I definitely look forward to in the future!

I LOVE your pics of Seth, especially those school ones! I saw them on FB and called Chris over just to see them because I thought they were just adorable!

Oh and is it just me or do people get really serious and a little out of control on your FB? :laughing:

Aw, I love the school pics. Abbie goes to a home daycare, so they don't do that there. Congrats on your ADRs! You already know how jealous I am that you have Seth's first trip in the works!

Seth is soo cute! He has such a HUGE wonderfully happy smile! and his school pictures are darling!

Also, I like your Mickey shirt you had on.. I always looks the unique and creative mickeys!

The pics of Seth in the basket are adorable. I think he's definitely starting to look more like you now! :)

Thanks! I'll take that. :)

We had the first appt of the day and by the time we were done there were prob 10 people behind us already. I think there are usually 3 people cutting.

I've looked up some videos on youtube and it seems the man with the light hair is reallllly good with kids but I'm sure they all are. I made an appt for 9:00am on our first MK day!

I always love to see new Seth pictures. He's such a cutie!
Looking forward to seeing him sitting up on the barber chair getting his First Haircut Mickey Ears.

Thanks! Yeah, me too. I'm thinking his hair will be long enough. I've been looking up videos on youtube of kids getting their first haircut and some of them have way less hair than he has now!

Dawn! I think Seth looks so much like you. :) Do you hear that often? Love the new photos! Hurray for getting his first haircut at Disney. That will be so, so special.

No, I certainly don't! You and my sister are the only ones who've said it. Everyone else says he looks like Ray. I think he's got my eyes and nose and then everything else is his Daddy's.

Love the pictures! Seth is just adorable.

So cool that he will get his first haircut at Disney World. :thumbsup2 What a great memory that will be!

Thanks! I know....I'm excited! Let's just hope he cooperates.

Love all our ADR's. We had later breakfast's this past time too, one was early, Tusker House, But it didn't bother us because my kids don't get up early so it works for us.

Can't wait to see him getting his first haircut in Disney! :goodvibes

Love the pictures from school. too cute he is.

Yeah, I'm not an early riser by choice. And I don't want to force Ray to get up early on vacation. That's just not a vacation for him. And I really want a slow, relaxed pace for this trip.

Too cute he is - you sound like Yoda! :rotfl:

Seth is such a lil man now! I was just going to look back on your trip reports for MVMCP. We decided non going in Dec. :cool1:

Cool! Let me know if you have any questions. We had lots of fun at MVMCP.

I cannot get over how cute he is! I love his smile! Just precious :) Your shirt is adorable too! Love the pics :)

Thanks! :)

Yayyyy for getting all your ADRs! :banana: I can't even imagine how excited you are to get to take your little man to WDW for the first time...something I definitely look forward to in the future!

I LOVE your pics of Seth, especially those school ones! I saw them on FB and called Chris over just to see them because I thought they were just adorable!

Oh and is it just me or do people get really serious and a little out of control on your FB? :laughing:

Well, since you and Chris are now engaged you don't have to wait much longer to take your little one, right? ;) I'm totally kidding. Take your time if you want - we did. We were married for almost 8 years before we even started trying!

Seriously!!! Did you see that lady get flippin' mad at me about the super couponing??? Ugh....get a life! Of course you could be talking about some other stuff and if you are I'm pretty sure I know what it is. :rolleyes1

Aw, I love the school pics. Abbie goes to a home daycare, so they don't do that there. Congrats on your ADRs! You already know how jealous I am that you have Seth's first trip in the works!

Thanks! I'm sure you will be taking Abbie soon. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Seth is soo cute! He has such a HUGE wonderfully happy smile! and his school pictures are darling!

Also, I like your Mickey shirt you had on.. I always looks the unique and creative mickeys!

Thank you! His teacher once said to me that he smiles with his entire face and that's so true. :goodvibes

Love the photos of Seth-man!!

Thanks! :)

Just a couple things I wanted to share. First of all, I took Seth to have Easter pictures made this past Saturday. Here are a few of my favorites. I took these off my computer with my camera phone. The photographer is actually supposed to upload them to her Facebook site today but since some of you aren't on FB I figured I'd do it this way. I'm ordering the first one! :goodvibes

f60e6a17.jpg

addeacc3.jpg

He was actually "petting" (smacking) the bunny here but you can't tell.

f13c1532.jpg

b6aee6f7.jpg

72323263.jpg

So cute!

Myself, Seth, Anna and Luke are heading to Nashville this weekend for Margot's 2nd birthday party and boy do we have a full schedule! I'm looking forward to it but I know we'll all be so exhausted. On Friday Seth and Margot are getting their picture made together for my Dad for Father's Day (those are his 2 grandchildren). Then Friday night my Mom is babysitting Seth and me, Anna and Luke are taking a train ride downtown, meeting my dad and sister and going to dinner at PF Chang's. Then Saturday is the birthday party. Phew! I will have lots of pictures, I'm sure. :goodvibes

And lastly........

Please join me for the five-and-a-half month dance!!!!!!!!!

:yay: :woohoo: :cool1: :banana: :dance3: :banana: :cool1: :woohoo: :yay:

Those pictures are adorable! I love the fourth one down where he's looking at the bunny. :goodvibes

Have a great weekend in Nashville. And YAY for 5 and a half months! :woohoo:

Aw Dawn!!! He is so cute!!!! :goodvibes

I'm so excited for your trip! I hope you get the room you request! How funny would that be if you were in the same room as me!

Please join me for the five-and-a-half month dance!!!!!!!!!

:yay: :woohoo: :cool1: :banana: :dance3: :banana: :cool1: :woohoo: :yay:
[/COLOR]

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Those pictures are soooo cute! He has changed so much since you last posted pictures on here although I have seen pictures of him on FB, he looks like a big boy. I think he's a mixture of you and Ray.

Yayyyy for 5 1/2 months!! :banana: The time will flyyyyy!

So with the FB thing I was talking about the couponing thing but I'd LOVE to know what you were talking about lol I just feel like you post something on YOUR FB and people always take it way too seriously if they don't agree with you! :headache:

I loveeee Seth's Easter pictures!!! OMG he is one handsome little boy :cutie:

Love Seth's Easter pics!

He is so handsome...his outfit is super cute!

I've never seen Easter pics with a real life bunny before...great touch! :thumbsup2

Have a fun weekend, glad you will have Anna & Luke along for company.

You must really love PF Changs...it seems like you go there every trip. ;)

Safe travels! :hug:

:dance3:I will most deffinitely do the 5 month dance with you! :yay: :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter