and AT LAST we see the light...A Girls Graduation Celebration!

courtthib

Mouseketeer
HELLLOOOOOOO HUMANNNNSS! :wave:

This is the story of five girls who, after several long years, are FINALLY GRADUATING COLLEGE! Can I get a hallelujah?! Seriously, five and a half years feels like forever.

Anyway, we can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. On December 18, 2015, we will officially be college graduates. What are we going to do next, you ask??

WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!
:jumping1:
The five of us have become the best of friends rather quickly (there is nothing quite like sharing the stress of college together) and we are soooo excited to celebrate our hard work at the happiest place on Earth!

I'll start the introductions with myself, your host,
Courtney!

CourtTR_zpsdkliymih.jpg

I am 22, married to my Prince charming, Beau, and have a son--I mean cat--named Ruffles! :rotfl:I have been to Disney World several times and I did the Disney College Program back in 2011. I worked merchandise at the Boardwalk Resort!

Favorite Character: Ariel

AmberTR_zpsqk3qgwhy.jpg

This is Amber! She is 23 years old and has NEVER been to Disney World! Bless her heart. She is the kind of friend that you want in your corner. She is not afraid to speak her mind and will always be there for you! Funny story, her dog is named Beau (like my husband :laughing:).

Favorite Character: Belle

MichelleTR_zpsnkaiyvfk.jpg

Next up is Michelle! She is 23 years old and has been to Disney World twice (once when she was little and once as a chaperone for a school trip). Michelle and I could laugh at anything together! Seriously, we cut up! :rotfl:

EmilyTR_zps42bgt8cc.jpg

This is Emily! She is 22 and has also NEVER been to Walt Disney World! Bless her heart, too. Emily is super sweet and also has a cat baby, Cooper! She plans to go to grad school after graduation (bless her heart again).

Favorite Character: Rapunzel

AshleyTR_zpsltzr1vsm.jpg

Last but certainly not least, is Ashley! She is 25 and also worked at Disney World! She did the college program in 2011 as well and worked merchandise on Main Street! This will be her first trip since our CP graduation. She is seriously the nicest person I know!

So there you have it! That's our cast. We are all graduating in Elementary Education and we are SUPER excited for our girls trip/graduation trip! Every time we get stressed over school, one of us will say, "Don't worry! We're going to Disney World! It's going to be ok!" :rotfl:

WHEN? December 10-17, 2015
WHERE? All Star Music Family Suite
WHO? I just told you, silly!
WHY? Because we are FINALLY teachers!

party:
I hope you'll join us on this magical ride as we plan the BEST TRIP EVER!

I guess momma will be the first to subscribe to your trip report. I love you! I'm excited for y'all.........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter