Anaheim Marriott?

ChrisParker

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me about the Anaheim Marriott?

Specifically I am wondering -

1. Is it a doable walk to/from DL main gates?
2. What are the other transportation options and what are your experiences with them?
3. Is there a grocery store/ drug store a quick walk away?
4. Anything else I should know?

Thanks in advance! :thanks:

Yes it's doable walk, it's a very long walk after a crowded hot day at Disneyland. With little ones I would say no way.

ART = Anaheim Resort Transportation is good but at closing time at Disneyland it can be a bit of a wait if it's crowded. Not my favorites means of transportation.

Yes it's doable walk, it's a very long walk after a crowded hot day at Disneyland. With little ones I would say no way.

ART = Anaheim Resort Transportation is good but at closing time at Disneyland it can be a bit of a wait if it's crowded. Not my favorites means of transportation.

Thanks! We will have no young ones. I'm thinking of planning on walking there early in the morning and then ART or übering back to the hotel.

We always stay at the Hilton or the Marriott in recent years and the walk is definitely do-able, and quite nice in the morning, we like to cut through by the convention centre onto Katella, just a bit nicer than walking down harbor and there's a good coffee bean and tea leaf for morning coffee!

In the evening the ART or Toy story lot buses are a great option :)

Hi,

I stayed there for three nights last week and it was a nice walk past the convention centre onto Katella and then through Grand Californian hotel to Downtown disney or to the DCA park ( did not go through the Grand Calfornian entrance to DCA at park opening). Walking back along Katella at night you could see some of the high level DL fireworks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter