• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

An unusual question about the Holidays in Epcot

27yroldStitchFan

Earning My Ears
Hello all,
I've been away a bit, but Disney has been habit forming (took my wife on her first trip, my parents on their first, and then my inlaws in about a 2 year span), but now the wife and I want to do the holiday thing in the parks (not on Christmas or anything... I'm not that brave). The one park I STILL have not made it to is Epcot. Can some folks give me some heads up on what they do for the holidays? Someone told me something about holidays around the world, but I wanted to check and see if this was organized a la Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party or just something they do. Are there certain days?

Anyway, any info would be helpful. The wife and I loved the Halloween time and she wanted to do the holiday season. After this, I think we may have to do some un-Disney vacations just so we can come back with new eyes in a few years. Anyway, any advise, info, or tips would be great.

I could not for the life of me remember where to find information like that! Thank you! Any more info, please keep it coming!
Thanks,
J.

Epcot is absolutely beautiful during the holidays! Bring your camera and take may pics of the various lights and trees. They go totally all out:thumbsup2

:) You can hang around The American pavillion and maybe can see the Candlelight Processional. They have it with a dinner package, but you really don't need one and can hear from the back of the auditorium. When you take her in october--be sure to do the Halloween Party, it rocks!! Love the Headless Horseman:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter