An open letter to all our friends

I too can't explain the feelings I'm having....I miss the man.

He will be missed and I can't imagine how hard this is for you guys...and frankly I can't imagine how hard the first show back will be for you guys.

:grouphug:

Pete, When you and the team feel it's time and that you can handle doing a show, we will all be here. Take all the time you need. I feel so incredibly saddened by the loss of Bob that I can only imagine what you and the rest of the team are going through.
I went out for walk today and listened once again to the last podcast, I laughed and I cried but it helped me feel a little peace about Bob. He will live on through memories and all the lives he touched. :grouphug:

Pete---- well said I feel My family loves all you guys like family.....I still am having a hard time with this.....take as long as you can.....you will need it...
stay strong
Loveya
karen

Take all the time you need. We'll be here. I wish there was more I could do. :hug:

Pete--Thanks for the post. Take all the time you and the podcast team needs. I'm certainly not going anywhere. Also thank you for creating this little cyber community. Take care. Jennifer.

As others have said, take all the time you need. Your loyal fans will always be here waiting for the Podcast return. :goodvibes

Pete, for better or for worse, I think you're stuck with most of us...

Thank you for taking a minute to write...hugs to every one of you...
:flower3:

To Pete and the Team,

I too will take liberty of talking as the listeners/DIS members alike...

We are so glad to hear we were able to comfort you all in any way- even if from a computer keyboard across the miles. We were all feeling so sad and so bummed that we couldn't be there with you guys, as friends normally would be. Cyber friends are not a new thing, but we have such a close community, it is kind of different... and we didn't always know what was right or wrong to do or say. It's real strange to care about people (the team) you never met, and may never meet in person, yet want to show them comfort too and you feel like words are not enough. :grouphug:

So we are doing what we can. The Dole Whips and such.

Please take all the time you all need. Know we are thinking of you all. Know we miss you all. And know that WE THE LISTENERS AND DIS MEMBERS ALIKE, will FOR sure carry Bob memory on!!! :thumbsup2

Well said.

Thanks Pete.

Just echoing everyone else's sentiments. Take all the time you need. I am shocked by how much this has effected me, so I can't imagine how you all feel.

We love you guys, and we'll still be here when you are ready.

Much love and many :hug: .

Candy

Thanks for posting Pete. I just can't imagine what you are all going through. We will all still be here when you are all ready.

Thanks Pete! We'll still be here when you all are ready.

Take care of each other!!:grouphug:

You know how we stray cats are, don't cha? You've fed us and now we're never gonna leave! :teeth:

Yep, Pete & Crew -- whenever you're ready to open that door again...we'll be there waiting for anything you're willing to give!!! :hug:

Thank you all for creating something even more that we could be a part of....we love you all and when you make that decision to return we will all come together again, a little sadder and emptier for the loss, but here together again as a community. All of our love and support goes out to all of you Bawb's family.

Hi Pete and all the Podcasters - thanks for your note, and thank you for creating the boards and the podcast. I've always wanted to say a big thank you, and this seems like an excellent opportunity.

I am SO glad I got to "know" Bob by listening to the podcast. Thanks for providing the vehicle for him (and all of you) to shine a light out to the world!

The world is a better place - and my little life is more fun - for having you all in it. Bob will never be forgotten and his great, kind spirit will live on thanks to wdwinfo and the podcast.

Thank you!

:sunny: :grouphug:

Thanks Pete....I was really starting to worry about you.

Take all the time you guys need. :grouphug:

Pete,

Yesterday I was reading the "Favorite Bob Memory" thread and many people mentioned the time Bob brought empty Dole whip cups to the podcast. I've been on the boards for quite a while, but I'm a fairly new podcast listener. I was intrigued, so I downloaded the file (1-May-07) and listened to it. The incident in question comes near the end of the show and really is quite funny.

As it happens, the first half of the show was part of the series you did on the history of the DIS and DU to celebrate your tenth anniversary. I listened as you described the history of the boards and heard you speak with great passion and (well deserved) pride about how this community comes together to support each other at times of difficulty. All I could think of as you talked about events like 9/11 and Katrina was how the community that you created is now rallying around you and and the rest of the DIS/DU family when you need support.

You have given us a medium for us to help each other. I'm just glad we are able to use the same medium to support you too.

Len.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter