An Open Invitation

Denny - tomorrow I will be posting your cell number on as many bathroom walls in the Lehigh Valley as possible. You can thank me later.

Thanks a bunch Jim, at my age I need all the NEW friends I can get....as my old ones seem to keep kicking the bucket

Boy...word gets out fast! I saw Denny's number posted in the ladies room at Flying J next to Lazy Days yesterday!:rotfl2: That Denny must be very popular with the ladies!!!:thumbsup2

Welllll! As long as it's the ladies room.:rotfl2:

I'll be there a week from tomorrow!!! Hopefully in 1500. I'll be there through the 19th.

Carol I got your text msg and I'm looking forward to meeting you.

I sure hope Denny found another family to sponge off internet from:goodvibes , we got home this past Saturday and I see that he hasn't posted lately. He didn't bring his computer but he does have internet in the loop we were in(1300) so maybe some disser's that are there or will be there soon will swing by and let him use their service.

Denny is a great guy and we really enjoyed meeting him and getting to know him and the grandkids. He was a great neighbor and had wonderful stories to tell!:)

Carol- I know Denny mentioned that you were coming and he is looking forward to seeing you!

Denny- If you see this soon, I hope you are still having a good time and your other family made it in safely.:hug:

I'm mooching dialup from Disney....I was basically spending all
my time with my family, but they've gone home now....so although I'll be a trifle lonely, I'll be able to PARTY more
:lmao: Oh and by the way....all them stories is true:thumbsup2

Lordy, I love you guys! :lmao:

I love 'em too Ami....but they sure as heck can hijack a thread:laughing:

Denny, hope you're having a great time!! :goodvibes

Kelly...Havin a great time...the weather has been great and the 1300 loop rocks.

Shan Man give me a shout when you get here.

Donnie and his lovely daughter dropped by and talked for a while...seems like
a real nice guy...despite what Deb and others say:lmao: Enjoyed meeting him.

Also just want to let any folks that were here, know that the grandkids kept
me tied down so it wasn't because I didn't want to look others up.

Also had some "Lurkers" come by. Very nice couple....Paula and Jim. She's
a member of the board and reads our brain droppings regularly, but has NEVER
posted:scared1:

To all of ya comin down....you've got my site number, and cell number.....what ya don't have is an excuse not to
get in touch.:lmao:

Hey Denny, I'll give you a shout when we get there on the 13th. We're planning to set up and fry a turkey that day. Feel free to come on by!:goodvibes

Hey Denny, I'll give you a shout when we get there on the 13th. We're planning to set up and fry a turkey that day. Feel free to come on by!:goodvibes

Ami...please do give me a call as it's about the only way to get ahold of me. I've
been coming up to the Outpost and using the dialup...but not on a daily basis.

I've met Shanty and his lovely wife and I mentioned that you were gonna fry a
turkey....he said that he'd never tasted one and was kinda lickin his lips, so maybe you could invite him too?? Although after looking at his....and my girth, I
don't know if one turkey will be enough:lmao: I could whip up some country
style ribs to help out...l:cool1:

I've also met Carol and had an enjoyable conversation with her, and Testubes are in the spot next to me but have had guests to entertain every
day since they arrived.

Deb and any other folks from the board please do give me a call and let me
know where your at. I've been riding a bike around.....first time in fifty years...and it's kinda hard on the old knees:eek: I haven't fallen off yet though:thumbsup2 It just makes it hard to go out looking for folks.

Ami I don't know when you guys are leaving but the weather looks terrible
down the coast....so please be careful.

Hi Ami Travel safe I am having an open house on Sunday from 3:30 to about 6 everyone please drop by!

Ami...please do give me a call as it's about the only way to get ahold of me. I've
been coming up to the Outpost and using the dialup...but not on a daily basis.

I've met Shanty and his lovely wife and I mentioned that you were gonna fry a
turkey....he said that he'd never tasted one and was kinda lickin his lips, so maybe you could invite him too?? Although after looking at his....and my girth, I
don't know if one turkey will be enough:lmao: I could whip up some country
style ribs to help out...l:cool1:

I've also met Carol and had an enjoyable conversation with her, and Testubes are in the spot next to me but have had guests to entertain every
day since they arrived.

Deb and any other folks from the board please do give me a call and let me
know where your at. I've been riding a bike around.....first time in fifty years...and it's kinda hard on the old knees:eek: I haven't fallen off yet though:thumbsup2 It just makes it hard to go out looking for folks.

Ami I don't know when you guys are leaving but the weather looks terrible
down the coast....so please be careful.

Thanks Den....it looks like we have a window of time to leave this afternoon (we're stopping in Georgia).....or at least get out of the frigid north! Rain I can handle. It's the ice that makes me nervous!!!!!

I'll put your # in my phone and let you know when we get there. If you run into Shan again, please let him know that I'd love for him and Mary to come by too! I bought a big Turkey ;) We'll probably start cooking on the early-ish side because the kids (all 7 of them :scared1: ) want to go to the campfire that night! :goodvibes

Hi Ami Travel safe I am having an open house on Sunday from 3:30 to about 6 everyone please drop by!

Thanks Carol! I'll try to do that! If you're around Saturday afternoon, feel free to come on by then! I have your # too!

Carol,
I'll try to be there but I dont think Denise will let me.:rotfl2:

Oh come on! It's not TOO far out of your way!!!!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter