An Ohana Reunion...The Waterless Cruise...

Sorry kiddos, Kevin doesn't think to check in here, he says he's sorry bout that and he's had to work alot of 12 hour days lately. The surgery went well. He did find another blockage very close to the other,so he put in a small stent. I spent last night in the hospital and I was home in my own bed by 1:00. He tells me that I can go back to work on Monday, :worship:

I want to say thank you to all my extended family for your thoughts and prayers and I know that it made a huge difference.

Glad to hear everything went well. I was thinking of you when I was on that treadmill on Monday. They called today to say my stress test results were normal. With as bad as I've been this last year I'm amazed. Take care.

Barbara

Glad to hear that both of you are OK :thumbsup2

Hey guys! I think I'm starting to feel better. I wouldn't wish this flu on anyone.

Got a nice surprise in the mail today. My waitlist for BCv came thru! We went to Welcome home Wednesday, when we were there and BWV seemed nice, except for not being able to pool hop.

Well, I'm among the living again!

Hey guys! I think I'm starting to feel better. I wouldn't wish this flu on anyone.

Got a nice surprise in the mail today. My waitlist for BCv came thru! We went to Welcome home Wednesday, when we were there and BWV seemed nice, except for not being able to pool hop.

Sorry you haven't been feeling well, but glad you are going to be at BCV!!! Meet you at SAB for a Bahama Mama! :drinking1

Yeah! Welcome!

In a way..I'm almost sorry I moved us to AKL for the 1st 2 nights but I love it there! And we get to see the new villas.

Hope to see everyone in chat tonight.

Just want to thank all of you for your emails, cards and postings regarding Rich. Thank you so much. They really meant alot.:hug:

Beautiful day today. I just may venture over to the gym.

I'm glad that you're feeling better. ANd I'm happy that your waitlist came through!!! :woohoo:

Good afternoon -- just trying to get back to some sort of order here. Had four great days at WDW for ESPN The Weekend. The kids loved it, so many Philly players there. It was like a 2nd Phillies World Series celebration. The four day trip turned into a six day one since their flight home on Monday was cancelled and they spent a couple of days here. So now I just have to turn the house back into home from Hotel Grandmom. It was nice to have a couple of unplanned days with the grandkids.

Hope everyone in the storm areas are finally digging out. I use to love to sit at home and watch the snow come down it always looked so beautiful but then hated it if I had to travel out of the house.

Do we have a day scheduled for the water park reunion yet? We have to renew our annuals in May and just have to decide if we want to do the add on or upgrade to the premium. The last I heard they were thinking of doing the water park on Wednesday, August 19th.

OK, back to work!

Barbara

Good afternoon -- just trying to get back to some sort of order here. Had four great days at WDW for ESPN The Weekend. The kids loved it, so many Philly players there. It was like a 2nd Phillies World Series celebration. The four day trip turned into a six day one since their flight home on Monday was cancelled and they spent a couple of days here. So now I just have to turn the house back into home from Hotel Grandmom. It was nice to have a couple of unplanned days with the grandkids.

Hope everyone in the storm areas are finally digging out. I use to love to sit at home and watch the snow come down it always looked so beautiful but then hated it if I had to travel out of the house.

Do we have a day scheduled for the water park reunion yet? We have to renew our annuals in May and just have to decide if we want to do the add on or upgrade to the premium. The last I heard they were thinking of doing the water park on Wednesday, August 19th.

OK, back to work!

Barbara

Hi Barbara,

Things were pretty ugly up here on Monday. Better for your family to be stuck in Florida, than to be here and not able to fly out of PHL to get to Florida! Bet you had a great visit!

Hi Barbara,

Things were pretty ugly up here on Monday. Better for your family to be stuck in Florida, than to be here and not able to fly out of PHL to get to Florida! Bet you had a great visit!

We did have a great visit. There were Philly sports fans all over the Studios for ESPN The Weekend. Westbrook was there for the Eagles and too many Phillies for me to remember. Hope the mess up there is all cleared up before I head into town on the 17th. Dave spent over 30 years traveling those streets for PECO and he still remember the nightmare of trying to travel around DelCo in the snow. I am not looking forward to the cold so I'm hoping your going to have a warming trend. March sure roared in like a lion and now I'm hoping it will be ending like the proverbial lamb. I'm looking forward to be able to get in the car to get a cheesesteak or a hoagie. I really miss those.

Barbara

I just spent the last hour and a half on the phone with my SIL,"venting" about our living situation....thank God she understands! One more week and it's Spring Break!!! :dance3: :yay: :dance3:

Hey I actually saw that on the cruise critic RCCL message boards! They were making fun of DCL saying they weren't too original since Carnival already has those ships. They better not post something like that on these cruise boards...hell hath no fury! LOL

Anyway, I like Dreams but I wish they named the other one Wishes. But that's just me! :goodvibes

Just a heads up that so far we have about 6 families reserved for the Illuminations Dinner & Dessert Party for Monday August 17th. More than I thought were originally interested so that is great! If anybody else would like to join us, please PM me for the contact info ASAP, because it will most likely sell out! Thank you! :goodvibes

I had mentioned early on in the thread that I would be willing to make a reservation for anyone that wants to join us for dinner at 'Ohana. I will be calling on May 17th for the reservation. If we have over 30 people participating I will need to call a different number for the reservation so I would like to start getting the info together on all families that are interested .....

PLACE: 'Ohana located at The Polynesian
DATE: Tuesday - August 18th
TIME: TBA - With a large group I will take whatever time I can book, however I will TRY to coordinate the time to coincide with walking down to the beach for Wishes Fireworks veiwing
INFO REQUIRED FROM PARTICIPANTS TO MAKE RESERVATION: Number of adults ($26.99) & number of children (ages 3-9, $12.99) in your party.

'Ohana Info....

http://allears.net/menu/menu_oh.htm

http://land.allears.net/reviewpost/showproduct.php?product=187&cat=48

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2117512

There are mixed reveiws on this restaurant. I have eaten here twice - once with a small group and once with a large group and I have had good food & service both times, however the whole experience was so much more fun with the large group.

Lastly, I will be calling in at the 90 day mark at 7AM just like everyone else so there is NO GUARANTEE I will be able to secure this reservation. I would suggest that you make a reservation for that evening at a restaurant of your choice at your 90 day mark "just in case" this falls thru. I will post immediately on this thread if I was successful or not. You can always cancel it later, but we are going during free dining so everyone "in the know" will be calling at their 90+10 day mark. Ressies at ANY restaurant are going to be hard to get very quickly.

I think that's all :scratchin . Please post or PM me with your party information if you are interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter