An Ohana Reunion...The Waterless Cruise...

Thanks. He thought he was getting out today...but.....his white blood count went down -- not dangerously like it has in the past -- just enough to make the Dr say *Not today.*

Well carp!

Question... When do I need to contact Disney about ADR's for Cinderella's Table?

Thanks. He thought he was getting out today...but.....his white blood count went down -- not dangerously like it has in the past -- just enough to make the Dr say *Not today.*

I'm sorry to hear that! (why can't I find the hug icon?) Carp!

Question... When do I need to contact Disney about ADR's for Cinderella's Table?

Another great website is deb's site about dining...I see you already got your answer on how far out. We need to seriously sit down and figure out our schedule.

I wanted to let everyone know that my brother is doing fantastic!!!!!

Thank you for all the prayers!!!

Maryann....in your signature you say *hit by Elvis & Cruisn Mike*..... I know it CAN'T be *Elvis* on the Dis! Because my 10ds has that screenname! LOL!!!

Maryann....in your signature you say *hit by Elvis & Cruisn Mike*..... I know it CAN'T be *Elvis* on the Dis! Because my 10ds has that screenname! LOL!!!

GREAT NEWS about your brother :cool1: . I am so glad he is on the mend!!!

Elvis was supposed to be a little inside reference to Allshookup, but I don't think even she got it. Don't you hate when a joke totally misses :blush:

:cool1: I just switched my reservation from SSR to BCV - now I can swim in the cool pool! :cool1:

Aw Steph I am so glad to hear the news! Yeah!!!! :cheer2:

GREAT NEWS about your brother :cool1: . I am so glad he is on the mend!!!

Elvis was supposed to be a little inside reference to Allshookup, but I don't think even she got it. Don't you hate when a joke totally misses :blush:

Ha I DID get it! As soon as I saw it I chuckled but I just never mentioned it. Sawy! You are wicked funny! :p

Guess I'm uncool since we will be at BWV.

Anybody who gets hit up by a dummy is cool in my book! Plus Mike & family & Debi & Kevin are staying at OKW so not everyone is at BCV. We'll still get together & hopefully have a BQ! If that's still in the plans that is. ::yes::

Anybody who gets hit up by a dummy is cool in my book! Plus Mike & family & Debi & Kevin are staying at OKW so not everyone is at BCV. We'll still get together & hopefully have a BQ! If that's still in the plans that is. ::yes::

Hey thanks! Didn't mean to be whinny. Major bad development at work. Praying for an early out offer or winning the lottery!

Hey thanks! Didn't mean to be whinny. Major bad development at work. Praying for an early out offer or winning the lottery!

I didn't think you were being whiny at all, but sorry things aren't going well at work. I hope things start looking up soon. If I lived closer to you, I'd bring you a bottle of wine. You can't whine when you're drinking wine! :p

We are takin' over the BCV!!! Woohoo! I'll meet ya by the pool with a Bahama Mama in hand! ::yes::

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Great....like I didn't get in enough hot water with DH on the cruise :dancer: party: :dancer:

Now you are with the cool people.!!!::yes:: ::yes::

I think we need t-shirts :duck:

Oh, Tina...sorry to hear this. It is so scary right now. I hope things turn out OK.....

I didn't think you were being whiny at all, but sorry things aren't going well at work. I hope things start looking up soon. If I lived closer to you, I'd bring you a bottle of wine. You can't whine when you're drinking wine! :p

I almost called you today.....

Couldn't have done wine, but I was down to two kids (cooties are running rampant around here) and thought about taking them to the RFC - wanted to see if you were interested, but then remembered the computer guy was coming :badpc: , and he works on "black hole" time. Always 1 -2 hours (or days) late.

Great....like I didn't get in enough hot water with DH on the cruise :dancer: party: :dancer:

I think we need t-shirts :duck:

Oh, Tina...sorry to hear this. It is so scary right now. I hope things turn out OK.....

I almost called you today.....

Couldn't have done wine, but I was down to two kids (cooties are running rampant around here) and thought about taking them to the RFC - wanted to see if you were interested, but then remembered the computer guy was coming :badpc: , and he works on "black hole" time. Always 1 -2 hours (or days) late.

I would've been there with bells on! Next time! ;)

I know most are staying on DVC property but for those that are not, looks like there will be free dining offered beginning 8/16. Right now it's only availble to people who receive a pin code but it will most likely open up for everyone soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter