an official introduction

xjillianpaige

adventure is out there
hello everyone!

i created this account a few years ago, but then never really posted because it had been two years since my last disney trip with no future plans. however, last year i went to disneyland for my 25th birthday (well, i went to LA to visit friends over the weekend of my birthday, so we spent my birthday at disneyland) and then this summer (in june) my family went to disney for a week to celebrate my brother and i finishing school (i got my master's and he his associate's).

i'm now planning another trip in february with friends and hope to start going annually - if not more! maybe i'll even one day work there (do they need social workers?!)

i guess i should talk about myself.....

my name is jillian and i'm 26 years old. i run an after-school program and have worked with kids for nearly a decade! the best advice i ever received is to "find where your heart is" and mine is definitely with kiddos. i am an avid reader and music-listener. i dabble in writing, as i spent four years studying journalism. i love pop culture. i never know what to say at myself, but i figure i can fake it 'til i make it!

so, it's nice to meet you all and i'm excited to post here more often! :)

Thanks to you both! :) Funny story, the Sunday after I posted this, I won four one-day park hoppers to Disney World in a raffle! My parents are going to use them for their trip to the food & wine festival this fall, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter