An indescribable tragedy

EmmasGrammy and EmmasGrandpa {{{hugs}}}

I cannot begin to imagine what you and your family are going through. My family is so very saddened to learn of your heartbreaking tragedy.

Many, many postive thoughts and prayers are coming your way, that God will grant your family faith, strength and courage in the coming days. God Bless you all and prayers for baby Sophie's recovery and SIL too. May the precious memories of these two angels bring your family comfort and peace in the days ahead.

:sad1: Sandie

Heartfelt thoughts, prayers and hugs from another PA DISer. What more can one say.......:sad1:

My heart breaks for you and your family- I am a first time cruiser but feel as though you are a part of my family- This is so indescribably tragic. May God hold your family in the palm of His hand, so that you can feel His Peace in your heart-
Donna

My heart breaks for you and your family- I am a first time cruiser but feel as though you are a part of my family- This is so indescribably tragic. May God hold your family in the palm of His hand, so that you can feel His Peace in your heart-
Donna

Hello friends. My hearts in the right place but my memory is shot. Amanda's sister is named Jennifer (not Jessica - sorry Jennifer). She has posted details about Sophie at Sophie Ritter .

When I talked to her earlier she said she would either call me back or post something. Now we have an update and they know how many prayers we are all sending heavenward on their behalf.

Reine

It's hard to comprehend why tragedies happen to such beautiful people but know that our thoughts and prayers are with Emmas Grammy, Grampy and David and Sophie to overcome what has happened.

Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I pray for Sophie's speedy recovery and comfort and strength for your family.

There just aren't words to describe how sorry we feel for you.
May God bless you and your family.

Please accept my sincerest condolences on your loss. You and your loved ones are in my family's prayers.

WRH3MD, Debbie H, BuddyWRH, & LinnyLye,

Our thoughts and prayers are with the Ritter Family and Esposito Family.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all. May the God of all peace comfort you during this difficult time.
Lisa

I've been trying to figure out what to say since I read about this yesterday. I am at a loss.

Lynda, you have generously shared your joy and joie de vivre, through your posts on these boards. Now, we all share your grief. May God grant you and your family the strength you need to find your way through this unfathomable sorrow.

We will continue to pray for Sophie's full recovery.

:grouphug:

Maureen

May God's peace be with you. I am at a loss for words. I hope you find comfort knowing that your angels are now with God.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May God's peace be with you during this difficult time.
Tracy

Sending my thoughts and prayer during this most difficult time. Wishing for a speedy recovery for baby Sophie.

:hug: Mary

I too am at a loss for words. I will keep the whole family in my prayers. I am so sorry that this happened. May God be with you.

I am also from PA.

I am also at a complete loss for words. My thoughts and prayers are with you alll at this most difficult time.

Kathie

I can't even imagine what you & your family are going thru. The anger, the helplessness, the profound grief....I only hope you can take some solace in knowing that others share in your grief. Your entire family is in my thoughts & prayers, & my heart is aching for all of you. God Bless you all. Kathy

Our prayers of strength and courage are with you and your family during this most tragic time. We are so, so sorry for your loss.

Melissa & Tabitha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter