• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

An emergency in teh Catholic church

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's wrong with the picture?
It's not real funny to make fun of the head of our church. In fact, it's really very immature.

My catholic half has always been frightened of that pope's appearance. It misses John Paul II

What's wrong with the picture?
It's not real funny to make fun of the head of our church. In fact, it's really very immature.

It seems like Catholics are one group that it's still OK to be intolerant towards. I realize its "just" a joke, but some might find it really offensive.

It seems like Catholics are one group that it's still OK to be intolerant towards. I realize its "just" a joke, but some might find it really offensive.

I agree. It does offend me. I would never make fun of the head of anyone else's church.

Please check this out. I think we may have problems.

IS HE A SITH LORD???????????

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i277/darynpics/sith-lord-pope.jpg

Wow. Thanks for pointing that out. Like being Catholic and an American as of late (i.e. the last decade) hasn't been hard enough on the old faith. Appreciate the heads up that I may be praying for the health and well being of a SITH. Totally called for and appropriate by the way, making fun of the head of a major church.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter