• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

An Early Christmas!

T-I-G-G-RRR

Earning My Ears
Yeeee haaaa!

Under 60 days until we leave for an early Disney Holiday!

We will be doing the Holiday Disney thing for the first time as we have never been there when the decorations have been up. Good friends of ours just returned from a wonderful stay at the Boardwalk which is where we will be.

We cannot wait!!!!

Will anybody else be staying at the Boardwalk at the same time?

and for you veterans of the Boardwalk, is there anything to know as this will be our first stay at an Epcot resort!

Kind Regards!

-BB

Us too! Us too! 67 days to go!!! We will be at Boardwalk in the villas from 12/7-12/12. It's our first time staying there and our first time there for the holiday decorations. We have already booked our CP dinner package and gotten tickets for MVMCP. I'm so afraid to miss anything--and afraid that by stressing about it, I'll miss the fun!! :p

PS. Darn, I counted wrong. It's 68 days ;)

Us Too :p . We're headed to the BW 12/6 - 12/10 & then moving to the Poly 12/10 - 12/14. First time at both resorts & celebrating our son's 1rst birthday. We can't wait to see the holiday decorations.

You are SO lucky! The first two weeks of December are magical. Perfect crowd size, wonderful decor and every time I've been there the weather has been just right.

I'd be envious if I wasn't going for Halloween!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter