An April gay Disneymoon - Update 10/7 (2 updates) THE END!!!!!

The first thing we did was go on Spaceship Earth.
honeymoon47.jpg

honeymoon49.jpg

I enjoy this ride. Very slow & relaxing ride. We smiled for the camera and we were off.

I tried to take pics inside but most did not come out. Here are the few I have.
honeymoon51.jpg

honeymoon52.jpg

honeymoon53.jpg

honeymoon54.jpg

Vinny did the future on the screen.
honeymoon55.jpg

They left me out. :O(
honeymoon56.jpg

I laughed. We have no future together.

It was a fun ride. Afterwards we waited for the pic but never saw it. Then we headed out. It was POURING. We waited inside for it to be over.

It slowed down and we then went into the Art store. So many things in there I could buy. We walked outside and it was drizzling now. We decided to walk. Always posing.
honeymoon57.jpg

A display along the way.
honeymoon58.jpg

Looking up.
honeymoon59.jpg

I LOVE the fountain. I could sit there for hours watching it and watching the people watching it.
honeymoon60.jpg

honeymoon61.jpg

honeymoon62.jpg

Next we decided we needed a little refreshment.
honeymoon63.jpg

Vinny and Beverly. Not good pic.
honeymoon64.jpg

The China one was out. :O(

Up next,

More walking and flowers

I usually save Spaceship Earth for a late night had-a-few-cocktails experience. Even more relaxing! :rotfl:

Joining in! :wave2:

Congrats on the marriage! Also, the photopass picture where you and him both look like you're laughing is cute. :)

Awww sorry to hear that you got left out of your future cartoon!!! That's never happened to me, how weird!

I agree, I could watch the Fountain of Nations forever - it really is awesome!

Too bad that they were out of the China soda - DF would have been SO disappointed! That's one of his favorite ones!

Hello! I'm joining in!

Congrats on your marriage, and I'm so jealous of your Disneymoon...I hope I get to have one someday, too!

I'll be at POR in December and have to remember to see Yee-haw Bob while we're there. I always forget!

Ah, Epcot, how I love it...I'm really enjoying your photos! Spaceship Earth is a must-do every trip...usually more then once!

Awww sorry to hear that you got left out of your future cartoon!!! That's never happened to me, how weird!

I agree, I could watch the Fountain of Nations forever - it really is awesome!

Too bad that they were out of the China soda - DF would have been SO disappointed! That's one of his favorite ones!
I was highly insulted. :rotfl2: Okay really I wasn't.
The fountain is so awesome.
I was upset as it is my favorite.

Hello! I'm joining in!

Congrats on your marriage, and I'm so jealous of your Disneymoon...I hope I get to have one someday, too!

I'll be at POR in December and have to remember to see Yee-haw Bob while we're there. I always forget!

Ah, Epcot, how I love it...I'm really enjoying your photos! Spaceship Earth is a must-do every trip...usually more then once!
:welcome:
Thank you.
Bob was so much fun. I just never went but glad I did.
Epcot is my favorite place to hang out.

We continued to walk and look. We saw the butterfly tent. I will visit this later in the week.
honeymoon65.jpg

Next we went into Mouse gears.
honeymoon66.jpg

I loved this but did not buy it.
honeymoon67.jpg

I did see a clock in there I wanted but decided to get it later in the week. (This did not work as it was not there anymore). Hoping in October I will find it again.

We left and came upon.
honeymoon69.jpg

honeymoon68.jpg

The flowers.
honeymoon72.jpg

It was very pretty. More pics of this later on.

Saw the fountain.
honeymoon73.jpg

I went over and took pics of the flowers in the water.
honeymoon75.jpg

honeymoon76.jpg

Up next,

Walking and dinner

Congrats on your marriage! Its really too bad you weren't able to display your love and affection for one another in Disney, especially on your honeymoon! although I understand why. One day... things will be different

Congrats on your marriage! Its really too bad you weren't able to display your love and affection for one another in Disney, especially on your honeymoon! although I understand why. One day... things will be different

:welcome:

thank you. Not sure if Vinny would even if he could, he does not like pda of any kind but maybe one day. Thanks for reading.

I love all of the different details around the Flower and Garden festival. Someday I would love to visit then - but unfortunately DF would probably not be able to be within a 5 mile radius of the park with his seasonal allergies! :rotfl:

Epcot is so pretty during F&G! I especially like your photos of the flowers in the water!

Mousegears is a dangerous place for me to hang out...way too many tempting things in there!

Epcot looks so pretty with all of the flowers.

I :love: Mouse Gear. It's not as crazy as the Emporium.

I love all of the different details around the Flower and Garden festival. Someday I would love to visit then - but unfortunately DF would probably not be able to be within a 5 mile radius of the park with his seasonal allergies! :rotfl:
I am happy I went. You should definitely go as it is beautiful. He can't take medicine?

Epcot is so pretty during F&G! I especially like your photos of the flowers in the water!

Mousegears is a dangerous place for me to hang out...way too many tempting things in there!
It really is. Thank you.
It is a dangerous place. Any store is for me actually.

Epcot looks so pretty with all of the flowers.

I :love: Mouse Gear. It's not as crazy as the Emporium.
it was beautiful.
The emporium is nuts. wall to wall people.

A few more of the water and a monorail going by.
honeymoon77.jpg

Please do not ask about the next 3 pics. I have no idea what he was doing.
honeymoon81.jpg

honeymoon82.jpg

honeymoon83.jpg

When he walked away the fountain spurted up and almost soaked him. I was hysterical.

Here is the water sprouting. LOL
honeymoon84.jpg

I want a tree like this in my place.
honeymoon86.jpg

More walking.
honeymoon87.jpg

honeymoon88.jpg

Donald's relatives.
honeymoon89.jpg

honeymoon90.jpg

Then we went to dinner. That night it was Rose & Crown. We showed up over an hour early but Vinny went to see if we could be seated early. They gave him a buzzer and it started to rain. Now I was sitting on the benches there and Vinny decided to go into the store. I sat there and got a little wet. They did call us 5 minutes later.
We got a table outside and they had the plastic down so we didn't get wet. It was very nice.

Apps:
Shared - Appetizer Trio - Scotch Egg, Mary and the Lads, and Apple Salad $16.99

Ent:
Scott - Fish and Chips - Beer-battered and served with housemade tartar sauce $17.99

Vinny - Cottage Pie - Ground beef, onions, carrots and mushrooms, creamy mashed potatoes and cheddar $16.99

Des:
None

Mine was really good. I also loved the apps. The scotch egg was delicious.
Vinny said his was good.

The meal was $66.79 with tip and 20% discount.

After the meal we went back to the room and got a good night sleep.

Up next,

Animals...

I'd love a palm tree by me as well...is it too much to ask that the hardiness zones be completely changed??? :laughing:

Glad you guys enjoyed your meal at Rose and Crown! We like it there too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter