An April gay Disneymoon - Update 10/7 (2 updates) THE END!!!!!

We are actually going to one of these resorts. Like I said we are about to do something we have not done before.
honeymoon1293.jpg

Vinny wants to ride one just for the fun of it, I told him he couldn’t.
honeymoon1294.jpg

Oh they have.
honeymoon1295.jpg

Have you figured out what we are doing yet?
honeymoon1303.jpg

honeymoon1305.jpg

We had time to look around.
honeymoon1310.jpg

honeymoon1311.jpg

I had to use the bathroom so I went.
honeymoon1313.jpg

OMG!!! What a bathroom. It was gorgeous and clean and smelled so nice and was so cute. No pics though.

Here was our destination.
honeymoon1315.jpg

Our time was for 2:20 but we checked in when they opened and we were seated with 5 minutes.

Look who was on the floor.
honeymoon1317.jpg

We sat down and this was the table.
honeymoon1318.jpg

Looking straight and to the right.
honeymoon1319.jpg

Then to the left.
honeymoon1320.jpg

The menu.
honeymoon1321.jpg

Sugar anyone?
honeymoon1322.jpg

Scott:
Plate of Assorted Tea Sandwiches - traditional tea sandwich plate -- five assorted tea sandwiches on fresh, house-made breads. $10.00
honeymoon1324.jpg

Vinny:
Gentleman's Tea Platter - house-made duck and cherry terrine, chicken & pork roulade, country pate en croute, accompanied by marinated berries, cumberland sauce and English Blue Stilton $12.00
honeymoon1326.jpg

I love the tea warmer they put on the pot.
honeymoon1325.jpg

The tea for both us were the seasonal teas and I cannot find them on the menu but they were so good.
IMAG0050.jpg

After we had pastries. Here is the pastry. It was not worth the $2.75.
honeymoon1327.jpg

The bill came in at $38.53 with the TIW discount. It was so worth it and we highly recommend it. And go dressed as you are. The girl next to us had blue and green hair and the couple next to us wore shorts and polo shirts like us. The husband kept asking his wife for the proper way to do it.

We left and Vinny wanted to ask about the photopass card so I looked around. There was a guy playing a piano.
honeymoon1328.jpg

Here is a video of him playing. Now he also played “It’s a Small World” and all that went through my head was the Golden Girls episode when Dorothy and Sophia go to WDW and spend the entire trip in the room and then Sophia leaves mad and goes to a bar and the piano player played it. Once the guy here played it here I laughed.

Then we left and went to
honeymoon1332.jpg

I saw where they parked the barges for the water parade.
honeymoon1336.jpg

Then it was time to jump on this.
honeymoon1339.jpg

We went back and swam for a little while before heading out for the night.

Up next,

Fun and fights at Magic Kingdom

So, I'm not going to lie - I started reading "backwards" this morning. I really wanted to read about tea at the GF. It's something that I have always wanted to do. It looks like such a relaxing way to spend the afternoon.

I can't wait until the GF DVC opens because I really want to stay there, even if it's only for a night. ;)

I love your pictures of the fairy gardens. They turned out great. I missed F&G last year. The way my plans are shaping up I hope to take DH in 2014.

Where are you guys staying during your upcoming trip?

Back to read the middle! :rotfl:

Those sandwiches look really yummy. The gentlemans tea plate looked great too!

Cant wait for the next chapter!

The tea at the GF looks really nice!
it was really nice. Unfortunately it is all booked up while we are there.

So, I'm not going to lie - I started reading "backwards" this morning. I really wanted to read about tea at the GF. It's something that I have always wanted to do. It looks like such a relaxing way to spend the afternoon.

I can't wait until the GF DVC opens because I really want to stay there, even if it's only for a night. ;)

I love your pictures of the fairy gardens. They turned out great. I missed F&G last year. The way my plans are shaping up I hope to take DH in 2014.

Where are you guys staying during your upcoming trip?

Back to read the middle! :rotfl:
:rotfl2: I have done that a few times also. It is so nice in there. They do not rush you and the atmosphere is so peaceful which is surprising being it is kind of in the lobby.
We are buying into it and I cannot wait. they need to hurry. :rotfl2:
Hope you can get there then.
SST and POP and AOFA (Little mermaid)
3 changes. EEK!!

Those sandwiches look really yummy. The gentlemans tea plate looked great too!

Cant wait for the next chapter!
It was all so good. The dessert was just okay.

After our swim we went back to the Magic Kingdom for the night.
honeymoon1345.jpg

Here is Main Street. This was at 7pm.
honeymoon1347.jpg

First up we hit a photo spot.
honeymoon1349.jpg

We were going to see some princesses.

First up was Cinderella.
Photo0214FourBySix.jpg

Photo0217FourBySix.jpg

Then Belle.
Photo0221FourBySix.jpg

Photo0223FourBySix.jpg

Aurora
Photo0228FourBySix.jpg

Photo0232FourBySix.jpg

Photo0234FourBySix.jpg

They were fun and of course Vinny chatted them up. Next up was a mouse.
honeymoon1352.jpg

honeymoon1353.jpg

honeymoon1355.jpg

Some of the props.
honeymoon1358.jpg

I had no idea this was taken.
Photo0247FourBySix.jpg

Photo0255FourBySix.jpg

Hello Minnie.
Photo0257FourBySix.jpg

Vinny’s smiling like crazy. Who would have known he would enjoy Disney.
Photo0259FourBySix.jpg

And they really do.
Photo0264FourBySix.jpg

She is stealing my man. :O(
Photo0266FourBySix.jpg

At least this seems somewhat right. LOL
Photo0268FourBySix.jpg

Walking out of the building.
honeymoon1363.jpg

honeymoon1364.jpg

honeymoon1365.jpg

Then we had to decide what to do.

Up next,

What we decided to do.

Love the new updates! I learn more and more from you regarding the boats, this time from Epcot to DHS. How nice to coast by the swan, dolphin, boardwalk, etc. :scratchin

Did you read about DTD's Characters in Flight Balloon? It was "
Closed after a similar balloon in France had safety issues, the balloon at Downtown Disney has been replaced and will soon reopen."

Sure am glad there were no issues while you two were on, nor at all at WDW. :thumbsup2

Looking forward to reading more. :surfweb:

OK. I see your response above mine that you hope the new balloon is working when you return. From what I read, it will be.

I feel like the lady that ran into the room, out of breath yelling.. DID YOU HEAR? DID YOU HEAR? and everyone says "Old news!" lol

Love the new updates! I learn more and more from you regarding the boats, this time from Epcot to DHS. How nice to coast by the swan, dolphin, boardwalk, etc. :scratchin

Did you read about DTD's Characters in Flight Balloon? It was "
Closed after a similar balloon in France had safety issues, the balloon at Downtown Disney has been replaced and will soon reopen."

Sure am glad there were no issues while you two were on, nor at all at WDW. :thumbsup2

Looking forward to reading more. :surfweb:
thanks.
it was nice to take the boat. Takes longer but that is okay. Relaxation is the name of the game. LOL
it wasn't Paris it was in Hong Kong. The seam came apart and the balloon fell 150 feet and injured 5 people. Looks like they fixed it all. Different ballon there now and more safety tests they say,

OK. I see your response above mine that you hope the new balloon is working when you return. From what I read, it will be.

I feel like the lady that ran into the room, out of breath yelling.. DID YOU HEAR? DID YOU HEAR? and everyone says "Old news!" lol

:rotfl2: That made me laugh. Not so old. I just happened upon it on another site.
We will be doing at night this time if it is open.

I've been following along! LOVE all the pictures - the topiaries are AWESOME! And your drink choices! Congrats to both of you!!!:cool1::cool1:

At least this seems somewhat right. LOL
Photo0268FourBySix.jpg

:rotfl2:

OK - I'm still not caught up, but I had to come laugh at this. Denny asked my what was so funny. I said, "never mind". :laughing:

So I just finished your AK day and yeah for doing Kali. I really need to do that ride. It's been a LONG time.

I love all the trails at the AK. It's my favorite park and you both got some great shots. Too funny that Vinny is afraid of the bats. I think they are SO cool.

My son, Nick, had the Kobe beef burger when we ate at Y&Y in December and he loved it. I think it actually beat him - meaning he couldn't finish the whole thing. :rotfl:

So pretty!

I enjoyed the video of the boat ride. It truly does make you feel like you are there for a minute. :)
That is why I take them so I can feel a little magic every once in a while.

The new Mickey and Minnie M&G area looks so fun! Great pictures with them and the princesses!
it is a really cute area.

I've been following along! LOVE all the pictures - the topiaries are AWESOME! And your drink choices! Congrats to both of you!!!:cool1::cool1:
:welcome:
I do hope you are enjoying. Thanks. I loved the F&G show. So pretty and great to take photos.
My drinks there are very important. :rotfl2: I do have certain staples that I have to have.
Thank you.

:rotfl2:

OK - I'm still not caught up, but I had to come laugh at this. Denny asked my what was so funny. I said, "never mind". :laughing:

So I just finished your AK day and yeah for doing Kali. I really need to do that ride. It's been a LONG time.

I love all the trails at the AK. It's my favorite park and you both got some great shots. Too funny that Vinny is afraid of the bats. I think they are SO cool.

My son, Nick, had the Kobe beef burger when we ate at Y&Y in December and he loved it. I think it actually beat him - meaning he couldn't finish the whole thing. :rotfl:
The pic is funny.
kali is fun when I don't get wet. :lmao:
The trails are so fun to walk and amazing to photograph.
he is afraid of anything with wings. LOL
oh I did finish it. :(

We walked and saw some balloons.
honeymoon1367.jpg

Then we decided to head to my favorite ride. So we enter here.
honeymoon1369.jpg

And we made it. No pics this time.
honeymoon1370.jpg

I never get tired of it.

Then we decided to walk over to Columbia Harbour House for dinner.
honeymoon1371.jpg

honeymoon1372.jpg

We did not stay. We walked in and that place was PACKED. Another time we will try it. Then we decided to go to.
honeymoon1373.jpg

honeymoon1374.jpg

honeymoon1376.jpg

Vinny wanted to walk through the interactive area. We did last year but okay.
honeymoon1377.jpg

honeymoon1379.jpg

honeymoon1383.jpg

Quick pic inside.
honeymoon1384.jpg

honeymoon1385.jpg

honeymoon1386.jpg

The ride stopped for about 3 minutes while riding it but still fun times.

Up next,

Let’s sing with the children.

I might have to get that Gentlemen's platter the next time I do the tea. In fact it makes me want to fit it in to this trip. Not going to happen but oh that looked delicious.

I love the princess pictures. Especially Belle and Aurora, some of the best ones of both of you so far I think.

13 min on HM. Gotta LOVE that! I still haven't seen the new queue, can't wait to see in just a few weeks!

13 minute wait time. :thumbsup2
:thumbsup2 it was a walk on. LOL

I might have to get that Gentlemen's platter the next time I do the tea. In fact it makes me want to fit it in to this trip. Not going to happen but oh that looked delicious.

I love the princess pictures. Especially Belle and Aurora, some of the best ones of both of you so far I think.

13 min on HM. Gotta LOVE that! I still haven't seen the new queue, can't wait to see in just a few weeks!
It was good. I looked for us and nothing is available. :O(
Thanks. I like the Belle photos.
No wait. complete walk on. except for looking at the queue but once we got to the door they opened it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter