• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

An Announcement!

BevS97

disney scrapper
Molly Elizabeth Stephenson was born on 3rd September 2003 at 3:08pm. She weighed in at 9lbs 4oz.

We came home yesterday afternoon, and are all doing well. Katie is a great big sister who is enjoying helping with her new baby

285katie__molly2.jpg

Bev

Congratulations... another Dis Baby.
Claire ;)

Absoluely wonderful news:p

Congratulations to you all:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Congratulations on the adition to your family. I bet Katie is looking forward to showing Molly all things Disney in a few years time.

Carol

<font size="6"><font color="#FF0066C">Congratulations!!</font></font>

Welcome to baby Molly :) ! (What a lovely name!)

:Pinkbounc Congratulations! :Pinkbounc

What beautiful girls you have :) Thanks for posting!

Congratulations to you all!
Both of your girls are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Congratulations - both your daughters are beautiful

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Just noticed that your next visit to Florida you're staying at Windsor Palms . We've just got back from there & were very impressed Especially with the location. You definately can't drive past it - the road stops at Windsor Palms.

:D Gorgeous - you must be very proud of them both, mum and dad:Pinkbounc

Congratulations to you all. They are both adorable.

I have a Mollie, 10 now, and she was a big baby too, 9lb 10oz.

<marquee>CONGRATULATIONS!!!:) </marquee>

Annmarie

Congratulations Bev, Phil and Katie

What a beautiful picture of your two gorgeous girls.

From

Tammy, Kev, India and Georgia

Congratulations to all three of you. I <i>love</i> the name Molly. Harriet (my younger dd) was supposed to be Molly. Georgina (elder dd) was supposed to be Harriet. Their Dad took a while to cotton on to things! :rolleyes: Maybe if we'd had a third ... ;)

Congrats to you all ~ A beautiful name for a beautiful baby.

I missed welcoming another new DISling. Welcome to baby Molly. Okay, it's been a couple of weeks. Time for a new photo, don't you think Bev?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter