An Anniversary Trip Full of Favorites-May 2012 PTR!*TR Link 5/14 & Question 5/15 p32*

Lol at Brandon guessing The Beach Club!! I'm happy that you've told him now.

Great day 3 plans. Hope you manage to get to MK and enjoy DHS at night...I still have to experience ToT in the dark :thumbsup2

Oh my goodness! I can't believe that Brandon guessed Beach Club! Oh well, maybe you should just confess up and see if he's game for using ME and not have to spend the $$ for the rental car!

I LOVE all the parks at night---something about them is just magical during the evenings! :)

Haha, I can't either, but I'm glad I told him now and I don't have to worry about blurting it out anymore! And now I can nag him with my excitement about staying there up until the trip! :banana:

The parks at night are so much fun! I'd love to see AK at night, I still have not been there when it is dark!

I'm glad Brandon is excited about the Beach Club. It's got to bet nice to be able to talk about it and not try to keep it a secret any more.

It is kind of exciting to wake up and go wherever you feel like sometimes. Sometimes, we like to play the bus game and take the first bus that comes along. As long as we're at Disney, it doesn't matter much where we go! :rotfl:

It IS nice to be able to talk about the Beach Club now, because I'm talking about it all the time! I bet he's sorry I told him! :laughing:

If we took buses, I bet we would do the same thing, that sounds like fun! I'm trying to be really flexible with this trip, except for ADR's, I don't really care where we are, as long as we're in Disney! :)

One more thought on line-cutting...

Back around the time Splash Mountain opened ('92?) I remember the lines were awful--as you'd expect for a new ride. While waiting with my parents, a girl that was my age (12ish) came through the line saying, "excuse me...mom?...sorry....mom?" Everyone let her by because she was obviously just trying to catch up with her family. After what seemed like an hour later, that same girl passed us all in the line again...

I remember feeling a mix of mad and whydidn'tithinkofthat?!? Unfortunately, that technique probably wouldn't work for me at this point :rotfl:

:laughing: Give it a try, it might work!

I don't think I could ever do that, I'd feel like someone might try to block me or something! If we do try that technique, I'm going to make sure I'm the one in line and Brandon has to find me! :rotfl:

Lol at Brandon guessing The Beach Club!! I'm happy that you've told him now.

Great day 3 plans. Hope you manage to get to MK and enjoy DHS at night...I still have to experience ToT in the dark :thumbsup2

I'm happy too, now I can talk about it all day!!! :lovestruc

Thanks! OMG...ToT at night is the BEST! I mean, it's fun anytime, but it's a little better at night! Just adds to that extra creepy feeling, you know? :cool1:

It's April!!!

Does everyone know what that means? It means I'm going to Disney next month!!! :woohoo: :dance3: :yay: I can't WAIT!!!! I'm so ready for a break for a few days! And Brandon even told me yesterday that he's more excited for this trip than he has been for a Disney trip in a really long time, yay! :cool1:

And yesterday, I was checking out car rental prices, and Alamo is still the same, $180, but Enterprise was priced at $107! Not bad! And I checked it out, you get a free additional driver with Enterprise too (that's one of the reasons I like Alamo) which is good, but I don't think you can pick out your car, however, for a 5 day trip, that's not really that bad. I'm still hoping Alamo prices go down, but at least Enterprise is an option now! Everything's coming up Milhouse! :rotfl2:

Here are our Day 4 plans!

In the morning, we will either be going here:

epcot-flower-and-garden-festival-1.jpg

or here:

tumblr_ljx8gs2kWo1qhi766o1_500.png

or maybe even here!

lotso_disney_hollywood_studios.jpg

It all depends on what we do the day before, I'm trying to leave the mornings open. I'm thinking maybe doing DHS on a weekday might be a little less crowded than on a weekend, but I'm not sure I want to wait 4 days to attempt the mad dash!

Wherever we go that morning, we will have to go to Epcot that afternoon, because we have an ADR at our favorite place:

Cellier3.jpg

I can't wait to eat at Le Cellier again! Since we didn't go there in December, it seems like it's been forever, we always seem to go there multiple times on each trip!

After we're stuffed, we'll walk back to the Beach Club to rest a little or maybe hang out by the pool for a few hours. Then it will most likely be back to Epcot for the evening!

Where I will definitely be going on Soarin, unless the wait is like, 2 hours:

tumblr_lztm81MmkY1qhi766o1_500.png

And then make my way over to the World Showcase for either this:

disney8.jpg

or this:

grey-goose-slush-kelly-tressler.jpg

I'm not sure which one I like better! It's been so long since I've had the Grey Goose slushy I might go with that one, but the orange one is SO good too! :worship:

We'll probably just circle the WS that night and stop at our favorite countries, grabbing snacks and drinks along the way, since we have no dinner ADR planned. Brandon love the new CS in Japan, so maybe we'll go there.

At some point, we will have to visit Norway to go on one of my favorites, Maelstrom!

600-norway-Maelstrom.jpg

And then by the end of the night, I'll be doing this:

tumblr_lrouaiEHb11qhi766o1_500.png

Seriously, I can't control myself during Illuminations, it's just so beautiful! :lovestruc

Once we're kicked out of Epcot, I guess we'll go back to the Beach Club, but if we're not tired, maybe we'll go walk around the Boardwalk, or go to Downtown Disney if there is enough time. It's our last full day in Disney already, so I'm guessing I won't be ready for it to end when Illuminations is over! :sad1:

Only 33 more days!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It's April!!!
After we're stuffed, we'll walk back to the Beach Club to rest a little or maybe hang out by the pool for a few hours.

This is definitely the best part about Beach Club! :thumbsup2 The fact that you can walk back over to your resort, and then walk back over to Epcot is wonderful!

33 days?!?!? That's like practically just a month away! :woohoo:

Great plans! AHHH, I can't believe you're going to Disney next month! In 33 days!!! :eek: I'm so jealous, but so happy for you too! :goodvibes

Ohhh Le Cellier...ohhh Grand Marnier orange slushie....:lovestruc My loves!

Okay I know I already said it but 33 DAYS!! AHHHH! :banana:

Yay for going next month! :cool1:

It will be so nice to walk back and forth between Epcot and the Beach Club. Not to mention hanging out at Stormalong Bay.

Sounds like another good day!

NEXT MONTH THOUGH. Wow, that's way too exciting!!!!!

Crying during IllumiNations is basically inevitable! It's so beautiful.

Yay for one month(ish!)

Really, if it's not too expensive, a car can be really useful. I know I really hate having other people in my ~personal space~ after a long day so it's just easier to drive back to the hotel. And the parking lots usually aren't too crowded either!

Yay for lots of choices! I think that's the best part about getting the annual pass/going lots - you lose the need to go super commando and plan everything (I mean, you still can!) and can be a little more spontaneous. Reading about crowd calendars, etc., etc. totally stresses me out way more than it should for what is supposed to be a fun get away!

Yay for one month(ish!)

Really, if it's not too expensive, a car can be really useful. I know I really hate having other people in my ~personal space~ after a long day so it's just easier to drive back to the hotel. And the parking lots usually aren't too crowded either!

Yay for lots of choices! I think that's the best part about getting the annual pass/going lots - you lose the need to go super commando and plan everything (I mean, you still can!) and can be a little more spontaneous. Reading about crowd calendars, etc., etc. totally stresses me out way more than it should for what is supposed to be a fun get away!

One month YAY!!!!!!!

We LOVE LOVE LOVE Le Cellier!!!! So yummy!!!!!

I Love the fact that you're not totally planning what to do everyday! I think that will make for a nice, relaxing and great trip!!! :D

One month left!!!! :woohoo::cheer2:

That's so exciting to think about!

I like that your Day 4 plans aren't set in stone and that you're giving yourself the freedom to change it based on your mood. I can imagine that it'll be nice to wake up and think right then and there, "What park do I feel like going to today? Is it a Magic Kingom day, or am I more in an Epcot mood?":love:

Yay for going to Disney next month!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I think your plans sound great! I'd definitely vote for the Grey Goose slushy, but both are fabulous! :thumbsup2

NEXT month!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

I really like that you actually planned to NOT have a plan! Just keeping your days open and going wherever you want to...sounds so vacation-y! I am seriously considering doing this for our 2013 trip...we're planning to get park hoppers anyway for that trip (which we don't normally do)...it makes me nervous to not have a "plan" but I love the idea of just waking up and deciding where to go every morning!

Plans look good :) How nice to take it laid back and go with whatever you feel like.

i like Alamo too - especially b/c you can just walk right over to the lot and grab the car from your designated area and drive off with a quick stop to hand in papers! No hassles from the people behind the desk!!! They ALWAYS try to convince you to upgrade or something else :( We aren't going with them though b/c we found a better deal elsewhere but I'm dreading the desk hassles.

This is definitely the best part about Beach Club! :thumbsup2 The fact that you can walk back over to your resort, and then walk back over to Epcot is wonderful!

33 days?!?!? That's like practically just a month away! :woohoo:

I know, I can't wait to be at the Beach Club and just walk to Epcot whenever I feel like it! :lovestruc I love that place!

31 days now! Tomorrow is a month! :woohoo:

Great plans! AHHH, I can't believe you're going to Disney next month! In 33 days!!! :eek: I'm so jealous, but so happy for you too! :goodvibes

Ohhh Le Cellier...ohhh Grand Marnier orange slushie....:lovestruc My loves!

Okay I know I already said it but 33 DAYS!! AHHHH! :banana:

Thanks! AHHH I know, one month from tomorrow I'll be in DISNEY! :banana: I can't believe it, it's almost here, yet it's still SO FAR!!!

Yum, I can't wait for Le Cellier, and a slushie of some type! Maybe both! They're both so good!

31 Days!!! :dance3:

Yay for going next month! :cool1:

It will be so nice to walk back and forth between Epcot and the Beach Club. Not to mention hanging out at Stormalong Bay.

Sounds like another good day!

Yay! I can't wait to be at the Beach Club! I can't wait to walk to Epcot and hang out at Stormalong Bay and maybe walk to DHS...it's going to be such a great trip! :banana:

NEXT MONTH THOUGH. Wow, that's way too exciting!!!!!

Crying during IllumiNations is basically inevitable! It's so beautiful.

I KNOW!!! It doesn't seem real! It still seems like I have so long to wait, but really, it's next month! Yay!!! :woohoo:

I can't help but cry during Illuminations, it's amazing! :sad1:

Yay for one month(ish!)

31 Days!!! :yay:

I hear you on the personal space, that's why we always rent a car! I can't stand the idea of cramming onto a bus at the end of the night with a million people when i just want to get back to my resort and sleep! I'm glad I found a decent rate now, because even if we don't use the car very much, I'll feel better having it! :thumbsup2

The more I go to Disney, the less commando I'm becoming I've noticed! I'm kind of crazy about ADR's, getting to them on time, and I have to make sure we do certain parks a certain amount of times, but other than that, i'm trying to keep things open and not follow a schedule too much!

Yay for getting so close! Your plans look really great...Le Cellier: YUMMY and slushies, too!

Thanks! Mmmm Le Cellier...I cannot WAIT to go back there! :lovestruc And slushies! Yum!!!

One month YAY!!!!!!!

We LOVE LOVE LOVE Le Cellier!!!! So yummy!!!!!

I Love the fact that you're not totally planning what to do everyday! I think that will make for a nice, relaxing and great trip!!! :D

Yay!!!

We love Le Cellier too, obviously! :rolleyes1

I'm trying to make this a relaxing trip, especially since I think we might be coming back in the Fall, and I can go all commando with that trip! :laughing: This one is so short, I just want to chill out and enjoy myself and not worry about anything! :beach:

One month left!!!!

That's so exciting to think about!

I like that your Day 4 plans aren't set in stone and that you're giving yourself the freedom to change it based on your mood. I can imagine that it'll be nice to wake up and think right then and there, "What park do I feel like going to today? Is it a Magic Kingom day, or am I more in an Epcot mood?":love:

AHHH I know, next month! I can't wait!!! :banana:

It will be nice to wake up and not really have a plan! I just have to make sure I get to DHS one morning and MK one morning, the other mornings will be whatever (I'm guessing Epcot, though! When in doubt, go to Epcot!) we feel like doing! I also have to fit in DTD at some point, I didn't even schedule that in-uh oh! :laughing:

Omg, just burst out laughing when I saw that. I cry every freaking time! I have to turn my head from my DH so he won't see me and make fun of me. :rotfl2:

HOORAY for ~one month!!!

I cry every time too, and I have to hide it from Brandon because he makes fun of me for it too! :rotfl2: I don't get how people can NOT cry, it's so beautiful!

Yay one month! :banana:

Yay for going to Disney next month!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I think your plans sound great! I'd definitely vote for the Grey Goose slushy, but both are fabulous! :thumbsup2

Yay, I can't wait!!! :woohoo:

Thanks! It's been so long since I've had the Grey Goose slush, so I'll probably go with that one, but I really like the orange one too! I'll just get both, who am I kidding? :laughing:

NEXT month!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

I really like that you actually planned to NOT have a plan! Just keeping your days open and going wherever you want to...sounds so vacation-y! I am seriously considering doing this for our 2013 trip...we're planning to get park hoppers anyway for that trip (which we don't normally do)...it makes me nervous to not have a "plan" but I love the idea of just waking up and deciding where to go every morning!

Haha, that's true, I am planning NOT to have a plan! :laughing: I really want this trip to be more about relaxing than going crazy, if we go in the Fall, I'll bring back the craziness, but I just want to enjoy the Beach Club and Stormalong Bay and drinking around the World. I'm planning to do lots of that! :thumbsup2

I love park hoppers, I could not live without them! I think having a basic idea of what you want to do on certain days is ok, but also try to leave your options open if not having a plan is too scary for you!

WOW! Your trip is sooo close:cheer2: Lucky girl!:goodvibes

I know, I'm SO excited! :banana: Hurry up May! :woohoo:

Yeah for One Month!

I say get BOTH slushies!!! take a sip of one, then a sip of the other!

Yay! Great idea, I probably will get both slushies! Maybe not at the same time, but I'll be at Epcot so much, why not? Of course, there are also the many margaritas I'm planning on drinking...we'll see what happens! :banana:

Plans look good :) How nice to take it laid back and go with whatever you feel like.

i like Alamo too - especially b/c you can just walk right over to the lot and grab the car from your designated area and drive off with a quick stop to hand in papers! No hassles from the people behind the desk!!! They ALWAYS try to convince you to upgrade or something else :( We aren't going with them though b/c we found a better deal elsewhere but I'm dreading the desk hassles.

Thanks! I'm excited about leaving our mornings open, we kind of have to be in certain parks at night because of certain ADR's, but mornings are mostly free! :woohoo:

Alamo is great, but I find that they hassle us at the desk, they push the upgrades a lot. :sad2: We both just stand there and say "No...No...No" over and over until they get the point! Alamo just dropped in price a little, so I booked it, just in case, but I also have the Enterprise car, but I'm nervous about using them! I just hope Alamo drops, because I'm so familiar with them! I love picking out my car!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter