• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
She will love it!!!! Thanks so much! If you can put Madison on it, I would appreciate it.

Sorry for the wait, I am still working on getting caught up. I wasn't sure if you wanted the penguin line left on or not, so I did it both ways.

madison_penguins.jpg

madison2.jpg

Amy,
I wanted to see if you could make a graduation candybar design. I need 3 of them. They are for Bailee, Jessica and Brittany. I would like them to say Congratulations, Class of 2008, Greenup County High School. The school colors are green and gold. Thank you so much.:flower3:

I should get to this by this aftrenoon. Did you want the girls names on the front design like "Congratulations Bailee" or on the barcode such as "From: Bailee"

Hi Amy, I was hoping you could help me with a design for my dd 8th grade graduation party. Her name is April. her school name is Mast, Graduation date June 16th. The party theme is a graduation Luau swim party( the party date is June 21st). Hope this is not to much info. Thank you! Lynn

Amy,
I wanted to see if you could make a graduation candybar design. I need 3 of them. They are for Bailee, Jessica and Brittany. I would like them to say Congratulations, Class of 2008, Greenup County High School. The school colors are green and gold. Thank you so much.:flower3:

Here are the girls' candy bar designs...

bailee_candy.jpg

jessica_candy.jpg

brittany_candy.jpg

My daughter has a friend who is having a birthday soon. She's a unique friends with a terminal illness. I wanted to do something special for her.
here's what I know about her:
she loves cats
favorite colors are pink and purple
loves webkinz
mild mannered and sweet spirited
very girly
could you create a design that includes her name? "Stella" I'm thinking about making a T-shirt for her.
I really don't have a specific idea. I like everything you do....so let your imagination decide what to do.
thanks so much.:cutie:

I worked on this for you... let me know if you'd like any changes.
I hope this design somehow brings a little extra joy into Stella's life.

kitty_birthday.jpg

Hey, I was wondering if you could make a couple more candy bar wrapper disigns for me.

First, I need a wrapper for a Preschool Graduation. Maybe with some cute clipart. School colors are orange and black. School mascot is Raceland Rams. Anything you can come up with would be great!

Second, I teach kindergarten and would love to have something for my students. Maybe something like- Have a sweet summer! From your teacher, Mrs. Farley or something about Kindergarten was sweet. Something to that effect. The school colors where I teach are maroon and silver.

Thanks so much!

Hi Amy, I was hoping you could help me with a design for my dd 8th grade graduation party. Her name is April. her school name is Mast, Graduation date June 16th. The party theme is a graduation Luau swim party( the party date is June 21st). Hope this is not to much info. Thank you! Lynn

I wasn't sure about some of the wording and whether you would want some of the other info included like time, address, RSVP, etc. If you like this and would like changes, feel free to post here or pm me if you do not want your info "out there".

luau_sample.jpg

Here are the girls' candy bar designs...

bailee_candy.jpg

jessica_candy.jpg

brittany_candy.jpg
Sorry but I just had a question. I am getting ready to print these and I just wondered if you could make the girls names in a different font, maybe like some sort of script? Would there be room to add a graduation hat to it? If not that's fine. I know the girls will love them.:)

dominic_candywrapper.jpg

Hello! I am hoping to get this candy wrapper with HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL! on it. I was hoping for all caps! Are you able to add: "May the force be with you" on the part with the little lego guys?

Also...is it possible to have the back look a little more like this?:

ScreenShot002.jpg

But with my son's picture? I like your barcode with the numbers better...and would still like HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL! on it.

Michael.jpg

Also do you have a lego name option for a t-shirt? If so can I get one with Michael? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter