Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Hi Amy Could you do something with Minecraft for my grandson Evan.We are going on the Disney Fantasy next week
and I would like to do a magnet for his door. Anything would be fine. Thank you

Hi Amy!

Could I please have an Elmo name fill with the name "Charlie"? Thank you in advance!

Here is Charlie's design...

charlie_elmofill_zpsqdxerd6h.jpg

Those are perfect thank you. Evan will love them. Can you do the minecraft name one with Nathan.
Also do you do anything with trains. I could use one for another grandson.
Ryan. No worry if you can't get it done.
Thanks again!

Last edited:

Those are perfect thank you. Evan will love them. Can you do the minecraft name one with Nathan.
Also do you do anything with trains. I could use one for another grandson.
Ryan. No worry if you can't get it done.
Thanks again!

I wasn't sure on the train one for Ryan, so here are 2 to choose from...

nathan_minecraftfill_zpsblm4ew7d.jpg

ryan_thomasfill_zpsgt8gsnlc.jpg

ryan_trainfill_zpsc3mqitox.jpg

Hi Amy,

Can you please help me? I am taking my little girl to see a live sesame street show and I was wondering if you could make a t shirt design with her name on it.

Johanna- the main Sesame street character (not the toddlers characters) and the sesame street sign.

Thank you, I really appreciate it

Hi Amy,

Can you please help me? I am taking my little girl to see a live sesame street show and I was wondering if you could make a t shirt design with her name on it.

Johanna- the main Sesame street character (not the toddlers characters) and the sesame street sign.

Thank you, I really appreciate it

Here are a couple for Johanna...

johanna_sesamestreetbasicfill_zpsls8azuws.jpg

johanna_sesamestreetbasicname_zpst1n2yrcy.jpg

Hi Amy,

I tried looking through all three threads to see if you have anything I could use on a shirt for my son's 3rd bday. He is having it at Lego Land. So I was looking for maybe a Lego Minifig and his age?

Hi Amy,

I tried looking through all three threads to see if you have anything I could use on a shirt for my son's 3rd bday. He is having it at Lego Land. So I was looking for maybe a Lego Minifig and his age?

Not sure exactly what you might have in mind. I worked on this for you, but if you would like any changes, let me know. I also have regular lego characters and lego star wars as well. I wasn't sure what he might be in to at 3. Also, if you would like his name included, you will need to provide me with that.

3_legolandninjago_zpsxdwf6hln.jpg

Hi Amy,

Thank you so much for sending me your website link, I love you designs. Could you please help me with the following designs:

PV62: Harry Potter - Universal name: Jack
ND132: Transformer - Optimus Prime Jack
PV25: Sea World Penguin, name: Connor 2015
and would you be able to do a name design with Connor and Minions. He likes them all so any minion design would be great.

Thank you so much
Vikki

Thank you for the Lego design. He does like the Characters. Do you have a Fire Fighter? If you do, that with the number 3 would be awesome!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter