Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Here is your requested name fill...

qv_supermanfill_zps1npsgwk1.jpg
Hi again Amy, this is exactly what I wanted. Thank you very much. You rock.

Hi Amy I was wondering if I could get the following name fills with Detroit Tigers.
It's for my sons birthday party to a Baseball game.

KROL #46
Dominic
Dominick
Summer
Jack
Tommy
Trey
Patrick

Thanks you so much in advance.

Jody

P.S. I received your transfers and WOW, I'm stunned by the difference. How do I leave a comment on the web site?

My email is boccfamily@gmail.com

I am so glad you are loving the transfers. My website is not setup to receive feedback. You would need to email me (being sure to give me permission to use it on my webpage) and then I will upload your comments on my next website update.

Here are your designs...

dominic_detroittigersfill_zpsxqiisfij.jpg

dominick_detroittigersfill_zps3objesgo.jpg

summer_detroittigersfill_zpskj0roq8h.jpg

tommy_detroittigersfill_zpsd4dqpsxj.jpg

krol_detroittigersfill_zpspmfwjfhh.jpg

jack_detroittigersfill_zps6lcu8wqt.jpg

patrick_detroittigersfill_zpslplkmhy0.jpg

trey_detroittigersfill_zps71c8ebqe.jpg

Hello there Amy

I am wondering if you can help me please with a very last minute request? I am wondering if you would have time to make me 2 6x4 autograph covers using your generic Universal background please? The problem is we leave very early on Monday morning (UK time). If you happen to have time, could we possibly have a the covers saying "Cameron's First Trip Autographs" and "Amelie's First Trip Autographs".

I understand this is very last minute so I completely understand if this is too late. Thanks for reading!

Kind regards

Clare

Hello there Amy

I am wondering if you can help me please with a very last minute request? I am wondering if you would have time to make me 2 6x4 autograph covers using your generic Universal background please? The problem is we leave very early on Monday morning (UK time). If you happen to have time, could we possibly have a the covers saying "Cameron's First Trip Autographs" and "Amelie's First Trip Autographs".

I understand this is very last minute so I completely understand if this is too late. Thanks for reading!

Kind regards

Clare

I wanted to pop in to say that yes I will do these for you. Give me a few hours as I have a couple things I need to get done but you will have them before the end of today.

Last edited:
Thank you so much Amy, I really appreciate it. I wondered whether to even ask at such late stage, I hope you don't think I'm dreadfully cheeky?! Thank you. Please don't rush though, if it tomorrow or Sunday then that is great. Thanks a million!

Thank you so much Amy, I really appreciate it. I wondered whether to even ask at such late stage, I hope you don't think I'm dreadfully cheeky?! Thank you. Please don't rush though, if it tomorrow or Sunday then that is great. Thanks a million!

I was working on designs today so you got me on a pretty good day... I hope you enjoy your trip!

cameron_universalstudiosautographcover_zps9vr7oymj.jpg

amelie_universalstudiosautographcover_zpsukwsglzy.jpg

Thank you so much Amy, we all love them! Thanks so much for your time (and your good wishes!). We are so excited! Not looking forward to the long journey but gotta keep the eyes on the prize!! Thanks a million x

Hi Amy,

I'm having my son's 6th bday party at Home Depot! I was hoping you could help me with a tshirt for his party. I wanted the text to look like the Home Depot text (not sure what the font is called??). Not sure if I can adjust the size of the font but I wanted the writing to be pretty large, (for a child's medium sized shirt). The text is white on a safety orange colored shirt!
On the front (centered)I wanted it to say,

I'M

and on the back centered

LET'S
DO
THIS.

The "DO" is in an even larger text.

Thanks so much for all you DO!!!!

Hi Amy! I was wondering if I could get a Rainbow Dash Name fill with maybe Rainbow Dash on the side and the name fill rainbow. If not the ones you do already are fantastic. My 4 year old is going to be her for Halloween and I thought it would be cute and original.
Natalia

Also, do you not sell Light color transfers. Just wondering.

Thanks in advance,
Jody

Hi Amy,

I'm having my son's 6th bday party at Home Depot! I was hoping you could help me with a tshirt for his party. I wanted the text to look like the Home Depot text (not sure what the font is called??). Not sure if I can adjust the size of the font but I wanted the writing to be pretty large, (for a child's medium sized shirt). The text is white on a safety orange colored shirt!
On the front (centered)I wanted it to say,

I'M

and on the back centered

LET'S
DO
THIS.

The "DO" is in an even larger text.

Thanks so much for all you DO!!!!

I assumed you wanted the punctuation you included. If you need any changes, let me know...

6_homedepottext_zps1q7errhy.jpg

do_homedepottext_zpshleayw7g.jpg

Thank you so much Amy, we all love them! Thanks so much for your time (and your good wishes!). We are so excited! Not looking forward to the long journey but gotta keep the eyes on the prize!! Thanks a million x

You are very welcome! Enjoy your trip!

Hi Amy! I was wondering if I could get a Rainbow Dash Name fill with maybe Rainbow Dash on the side and the name fill rainbow. If not the ones you do already are fantastic. My 4 year old is going to be her for Halloween and I thought it would be cute and original.
Natalia

Also, do you not sell Light color transfers. Just wondering.

Thanks in advance,
Jody

I do not sell light iron on transfers. I only sell the dark transfers because it is all I ever use, even on white t-shirts. I like the matte finish of a dark transfer and the colors are much more vibrant as well.

natalia_ponyfillcutiesrainbow_zpswh8xpvyq.jpg

You are so fast. That is perfect.

OK so if I am asking for to much please let me know.

My girlfriend is taking her girls to Mexico over thanksgiving and I was wondering if I could get there names in the mexico flag..

Audrey
Maddie
Hannah

Thank you so much.

As far as the transfers, if I use these on a dark tshirt the white will show up right? I'm trying to iron on a design that I have but it needs to be clear around the words. Does that make sense?

You are so fast. That is perfect.

OK so if I am asking for to much please let me know.

My girlfriend is taking her girls to Mexico over thanksgiving and I was wondering if I could get there names in the mexico flag..

Audrey
Maddie
Hannah

Thank you so much.

As far as the transfers, if I use these on a dark tshirt the white will show up right? I'm trying to iron on a design that I have but it needs to be clear around the words. Does that make sense?

So, with a dark transfer, like the ones I sell, all white areas of the design (or anything lacking color) WILL be white. So you would need to trim off any white areas you do not wish to have on your shirt. If you use light transfers, all white areas (or anything lacking color) will be CLEAR or will ultimately be the shirt color you use. So with the pony design above, all the white areas around the letters would be clear (or your shirt color) but so would all of the other white areas like the area around the ponies eyes. Or the white areas inside the letters of these Mexico flag fills. I hope that helps explain the differences.

hannah_mexicoflagfill_zpsre70w6dp.jpg

maddie_mexicoflagfill_zpsflly5uem.jpg

audrey_mexicoflagfill_zpsbl7w9xad.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter