• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Hi Amy, my name is Andi and I am new to this page. I have looked through the pages and love all your designs. I was wondering how this works. Do you have a website? I want to make t shirts for our December Disney vacation and cruise vacation. I love the name fill idea. I wanted to make a t shirt that said Delong Family Vacation and then each persons name under that. Can you tell me how this works. Thanks

I replied to your pm. If you have any other questions, just ask!

Hi Amy,

Can you please create a few designs for a Thanksgiving Cruise? We will be sailing on the Caribbean Princess Nov 22 - 29, 2015. If you can somehow incorporate the ports:
Cozumel, Roatan, Belize

I'd like to make a couple of magnets and maybe use one design for a shirt.

By the way...your iron ons are the best!

Thank you,
Gina

I am so glad you are liking the transfers! Here are several designs...

thanksgiving_cruise2_zpsda327225.jpg

thanksgiving_shipwheel_zpsa5715528.jpg

thanksgiving_cruiseanchor_zpsc00f01c5.jpg

Hi! You have some really cool designs! If you have time I would love to request a few of them. We leave 2/27/15. I have been looking for a Harry Potter letter and seen that you have some.

Could I get one for Simona saying that she will be spending the day in Harry Potter world.

Also would you happen to have coupons with Harry Potter? If you do I was trying to get one that says it is good for one wand in Harry Potter world made out to Simona.

If you have the following I would like one for each as well. Universal Ticket, Coupon for Butterbeer, Honeyduke's candy shop, and a Hogwarts ticket for each child

I would also love to get the invite to Seuss Land for Simona and Alessia.

Thank You so much for your time and doing this. I appreciate it very much!:)

I wasn't sure what you meant by Hogwarts ticket? But here are the others... I went ahead and did the wand one for both as well as I wasn't sure. If you need any others or need any changes, let me know.

simona_univharrypotterinvite_zpsbad6c59f.jpg

simona_giftcertifbutterbeer_zps83f75681.jpg

alessia_giftcertifbutterbeer_zps4be9e132.jpg

alessia_giftcertifolivanders_zps3593aba5.jpg

simona_giftcertifolivanders_zpsf6bc7a9c.jpg

simona_giftcertifhoneydukes_zps8365854b.jpg

alessia_giftcertifhoneydukes_zps492ed5c5.jpg

simona_giftcertifuniversal_zps1ee375cd.jpg

alessia_giftcertifuniv_zps19b145c4.jpg

simona_univseussinvite_zps9958500e.jpg

I was looking for some Thing 1 - 6 designs and see you have some that you made for someone else. They look pretty generic- can I just use those? I didn't want to take them without asking.
Oh, I also love your basic Seuss at Sea 2015. Could I use that one as well?

If you see ANY designs that you can use "as is" for your personal use - you are more than welcome to use them! No need to ask first! Thank you for being so kind though.

Hi Amy,
Thank you so much for the baby shower designs. They are awesome. :cool1:

If you have the time can you change the water bottle label to Brett and Gabrielle's baby shower. I seemed to have contradicted myself between the sign and the water bottle label. Sorry about that. You have done so much already so if you do not have the time I completely understand.

Thank you for all of your hard work. It is much appreciated!

Just bumping this up a little as it is an easy fix and "my fault". As I was posting them, I saw that it looked "wrong".

brett_waterbottlecheetah_zps1aef5fe8.jpg

I wasn't sure what you meant by Hogwarts ticket? But here are the others... I went ahead and did the wand one for both as well as I wasn't sure. If you need any others or need any changes, let me know.

simona_univharrypotterinvite_zpsbad6c59f.jpg

simona_giftcertifbutterbeer_zps83f75681.jpg

alessia_giftcertifbutterbeer_zps4be9e132.jpg

alessia_giftcertifolivanders_zps3593aba5.jpg

simona_giftcertifolivanders_zpsf6bc7a9c.jpg

simona_giftcertifhoneydukes_zps8365854b.jpg

alessia_giftcertifhoneydukes_zps492ed5c5.jpg

simona_giftcertifuniversal_zps1ee375cd.jpg

alessia_giftcertifuniv_zps19b145c4.jpg

simona_univseussinvite_zps9958500e.jpg

OMG, these are so Awesome!! I love them! Thank you so much!.....I am sorry I wasn't clear. When I said Hogwart's ticket I meant it to be for the train ride but no biggie if you don't get to it. I really appreciate what you have done for me! THANK YOU!!!:goodvibes

We are going to Universal Studios and Legoland the first week in March, and I am looking for the following disigns for my children (Kalyn and Lukas):

1. Universal Florida autograph book cover for Kalyn and another for Lukas.
2. Universal Ticket for Kalyn (I found one that said "Luke", so I can use that).
3. Legoland picture with 2015- boy version (I found the girl version already)
4. Coupon/certificate for a Harry Potter Wand- one for Kalyn and one for Lukas.
5. Coupon/certificate for Butterbeer and Souvenir Mug- one for each child
6. Coupon/certificate for items at Honeyduke's candy shop- one for each child
7. Coupon/certificate for $20 at the Owl Post- one for each child.
8. Legoland ticket for Kalyn
9. Dinner certificate for each child for Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
10. Coupon for souvenir for Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure- one for each child.
11. Coupon for sack for Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure- one for each child.
12. Hogwarts ticket for each child

Also, my son (Lukas) is wanting a Minecraft Birthday party for his 7th birthday, and I cannot find any party supplies. I noticed that you have a lot of Minecreaft stuff on your photobucket. I was wondering if you could do some of this stuff with "Lukas", "Marcos", and "Kalyn" on it for his party. I would also like a tag that says "thank you for celebrating my 7th birthday with me!" Anything that you can do would be perfect! His party is 2/21/15.

Thank you so much in advance!

Jennifer

Whew! That was a big job... The only was I was unsure of was the coupon for a "sack"??? Let me know what this is or if you need anything else.

kalyn_giftcertifunivhoneydukes_zps6ce8d099.jpg

kalyn_univautocover_zpsa2ce372d.jpg

kalyn_giftcertifuniv_zpsecb2c201.jpg

kalyn_giftcertifolivanders_zpsf1234eb2.jpg

kalyn_giftcertifunivbutterbeer_zpscb05cb82.jpg

kalyn_giftcertifowlpost_zps80067a05.jpg

kalyn_giftcertiflegoland_zps7ee6e8e9.jpg

kalyn_giftcertifbubbagump_zps03a6e6fe.jpg

kalyn_giftcertifislands_zps49e42d1f.jpg

kalyn_giftcertifuniv2_zpsccb36072.jpg

kalyn_giftcertifhogwartstrain_zpscfb451a1.jpg

kalyn_minecraftfull2_zps31b4685a.jpg

lukas_univautocover_zps59f6f3f3.jpg

lukas_giftcertifuniv_zps921a8c2b.jpg

lukas_giftcertifolivanders_zps7df7bd79.jpg

lukas_giftcertifunivhoneydukes_zps7776541a.jpg

lukas_giftcertifunivbutterbeer_zpsdd24015a.jpg

lukas_giftcertifowlpost_zps128e73e7.jpg

lukas_giftcertifbubbagumps_zpsb4ff7c68.jpg

lukas_giftcertifislands_zps2e55549e.jpg

lukas_giftcertifuniv2_zps466276f4.jpg

lukas_giftcertifhogwartstrain_zps10e81ee8.jpg

lukas_minecraftfull3_zps9ccb055e.jpg

lukas_gifttagminecraft_zps32f0d5ec.jpg

marcos_minecraftfull2_zps91edccb1.jpg

Legoland design in next post... It will only let me post 25 at a time.

OMG! The design is beyond what I had imagined! It is sooo cute! It'll work perfectly!

I had a few more guests confirm, so I hope it's okay to add four more names:

Sawyer, Jake, Kyle, Jordan.

What's the best way to print these out so I can capture the details & colors? My own inkjet printer isn't the best.

Thank you so much! I look forward to giving these out!!!

I should be able to work on these tomorrow. When do you need them by?

As far as printing, I just use a standard inkjet printer and mine prints nicely. If you do not think yours will, you could see if maybe a printing place like Staples or Office Max might do it. But I am not sure if they will because of copyright. But you could ask.

OMG, these are so Awesome!! I love them! Thank you so much!.....I am sorry I wasn't clear. When I said Hogwart's ticket I meant it to be for the train ride but no biggie if you don't get to it. I really appreciate what you have done for me! THANK YOU!!!:goodvibes

Here they are... I have never heard of this. I hope this is right.

simona_giftcertifhogwartstrain_zps98c649ee.jpg

alessia_giftcertifhogwarrtstrain_zps09324352.jpg

Thank you so much! Can I ask for another Minecraft design with the name "Rylan" on it? Is there a Minecraft birthday banner on your photobucket? I can print it from there if there is one. THANK YOU SO MUCH! You are amazing!

Jennifer

I should be able to work on these tomorrow. When do you need them by?

As far as printing, I just use a standard inkjet printer and mine prints nicely. If you do not think yours will, you could see if maybe a printing place like Staples or Office Max might do it. But I am not sure if they will because of copyright. But you could ask.

I'd like to work on them Sunday, if possible. If not, Monday is good, too. Thank you again for all your work!

Hi Amy,
Could you do a few honeymoon signs for me?
ND 65 cruise: Celebrating Our Honeymoon on Freedom of the Seas
MD 128 beach: Stephanie and Marty; Tied the knot, Feb. 28, 2015

Thanks,
Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter