• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

I wasn't sure if this was what you were after. If you like this, I would be more than happy to do the other names as well. Please let me know...

lanyard_harrypotter_zps3541ce74.jpg

Yes, that's PERFECT! Thank you so much! :worship:

Thank you!! And thank you for getting them done so quickly. :)

Hi Amy,
I just love all of your work! Thank you for helping me with so many of my children's milestones. You have done things for their vacations, birthdays and weddings. Now we are excited to welcome a grand daughter. So can you please design a few things for the baby shower on January 31.

My daughter loves the color pink and cheetah print.

1. Favor circle tag - written on tag(Hugs and Kisses from baby Aria)
2. Silverware circle tags- It's A Girl (will hole punch and wrap with ribbon)
3. Cupcake topper
4. Water bottle labels
5. A sign that I can get laminated-(Brett and Gabrielle's baby shower)

Anything you can do is greatly appreciated! If you have any more ideas I welcome them.:goodvibes

Blessings

Hi Amy,

I was a customer of yours several years ago. Bought some iron-on transfers, which worked great! I loved the DISigns you did for me at the time. Wish my girls could still fit in those particular shirts!

In any case, I'm taking some of my daughter's friends to see Paddington for her birthday. I was wondering if you'd be able to help me with making a bookmark favor for me using both the original & modern movie images of Paddington. Please let me know if it's possible, and I'll let you know what I have in mind. Thanks!

Edited to add: I found a previous post that shows what I hope you'll be able to DISign. In post #310, item #4 - is that a double-sided bookmark? It looks like something that I could print and fold and laminate to make a bookmark?

If you could make one with a Paddington design (traditional Paddington on one side and movie Paddington on the other), I'd be SO grateful!

On one side, you can write "Thank you for coming to my 6th birthday party! Your friend, Kira".

And I know this is asking a lot, but on the back side, do you think you could do name fills - a separate design for each guest?

Duncan, Ronan, Isabella, William, Kylie, Kate, Kira, Alison, Abby, Alana, Matilda and a blank one (no name on the back).

I'm buying Paddington books as favors, and hope to give a bookmark to each kid. I would be SO appreciative if you could do this!

Is it too early to ask for the Valentine wrappers for teachers?

If not, I'd love to get one with each of these names:

Mrs Johnson
Mrs Blackmon
Ms Mashburn
Miss Clark
Mrs Putman

Amy,
Have a request if at all possible. We will be celebrating my husbands 70th birthday on the Carnival Fantasy March 11-16. If you could do something that would include the ship would be great. Happy Birthday, Celebrating my Birthday, either would be fine. Thank You so much.

Hi Amy, my name is Andi and I am new to this page. I have looked through the pages and love all your designs. I was wondering how this works. Do you have a website? I want to make t shirts for our December Disney vacation and cruise vacation. I love the name fill idea. I wanted to make a t shirt that said Delong Family Vacation and then each persons name under that. Can you tell me how this works. Thanks

Hi Amy,

Can you please create a few designs for a Thanksgiving Cruise? We will be sailing on the Caribbean Princess Nov 22 - 29, 2015. If you can somehow incorporate the ports:
Cozumel, Roatan, Belize

I'd like to make a couple of magnets and maybe use one design for a shirt.

By the way...your iron ons are the best!

Thank you,
Gina

Hi! You have some really cool designs! If you have time I would love to request a few of them. We leave 2/27/15. I have been looking for a Harry Potter letter and seen that you have some.

Could I get one for Simona saying that she will be spending the day in Harry Potter world.

Also would you happen to have coupons with Harry Potter? If you do I was trying to get one that says it is good for one wand in Harry Potter world made out to Simona.

If you have the following I would like one for each as well. Universal Ticket, Coupon for Butterbeer, Honeyduke's candy shop, and a Hogwarts ticket for each child

I would also love to get the invite to Seuss Land for Simona and Alessia.

Thank You so much for your time and doing this. I appreciate it very much!:)

I was looking for some Thing 1 - 6 designs and see you have some that you made for someone else. They look pretty generic- can I just use those? I didn't want to take them without asking.
Oh, I also love your basic Seuss at Sea 2015. Could I use that one as well?

Hi Amy,
I just love all of your work! Thank you for helping me with so many of my children's milestones. You have done things for their vacations, birthdays and weddings. Now we are excited to welcome a grand daughter. So can you please design a few things for the baby shower on January 31.

My daughter loves the color pink and cheetah print.

1. Favor circle tag - written on tag(Hugs and Kisses from baby Aria)
2. Silverware circle tags- It's A Girl (will hole punch and wrap with ribbon)
3. Cupcake topper
4. Water bottle labels
5. A sign that I can get laminated-(Brett and Gabrielle's baby shower)

Anything you can do is greatly appreciated! If you have any more ideas I welcome them.:goodvibes

Blessings

Since I am unsure about the sizes for the silverware tags, I went ahead and did the first 3 circle designs large and then you can resize them as you wish. If you would like any text changes on any of these, let me know.

aria_cupcaketoppercheetah_zpsec63426d.jpg

girl_cupcaketoppercheetah_zps95a66117.jpg

babyshower_cupcaketoppercheetah_zpsc486a4d8.jpg

waterbottle_cheetah_zps8ff4309d.jpg

cheetah_full_zps23ac5a65.jpg

We are going to Universal Studios and Legoland the first week in March, and I am looking for the following disigns for my children (Kalyn and Lukas):

1. Universal Florida autograph book cover for Kalyn and another for Lukas.
2. Universal Ticket for Kalyn (I found one that said "Luke", so I can use that).
3. Legoland picture with 2015- boy version (I found the girl version already)
4. Coupon/certificate for a Harry Potter Wand- one for Kalyn and one for Lukas.
5. Coupon/certificate for Butterbeer and Souvenir Mug- one for each child
6. Coupon/certificate for items at Honeyduke's candy shop- one for each child
7. Coupon/certificate for $20 at the Owl Post- one for each child.
8. Legoland ticket for Kalyn
9. Dinner certificate for each child for Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
10. Coupon for souvenir for Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure- one for each child.
11. Coupon for sack for Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure- one for each child.
12. Hogwarts ticket for each child

Also, my son (Lukas) is wanting a Minecraft Birthday party for his 7th birthday, and I cannot find any party supplies. I noticed that you have a lot of Minecreaft stuff on your photobucket. I was wondering if you could do some of this stuff with "Lukas", "Marcos", and "Kalyn" on it for his party. I would also like a tag that says "thank you for celebrating my 7th birthday with me!" Anything that you can do would be perfect! His party is 2/21/15.

Thank you so much in advance!

Jennifer

Hi Amy,

I was a customer of yours several years ago. Bought some iron-on transfers, which worked great! I loved the DISigns you did for me at the time. Wish my girls could still fit in those particular shirts!

In any case, I'm taking some of my daughter's friends to see Paddington for her birthday. I was wondering if you'd be able to help me with making a bookmark favor for me using both the original & modern movie images of Paddington. Please let me know if it's possible, and I'll let you know what I have in mind. Thanks!

Edited to add: I found a previous post that shows what I hope you'll be able to DISign. In post #310, item #4 - is that a double-sided bookmark? It looks like something that I could print and fold and laminate to make a bookmark?

If you could make one with a Paddington design (traditional Paddington on one side and movie Paddington on the other), I'd be SO grateful!

On one side, you can write "Thank you for coming to my 6th birthday party! Your friend, Kira".

And I know this is asking a lot, but on the back side, do you think you could do name fills - a separate design for each guest?

Duncan, Ronan, Isabella, William, Kylie, Kate, Kira, Alison, Abby, Alana, Matilda and a blank one (no name on the back).

I'm buying Paddington books as favors, and hope to give a bookmark to each kid. I would be SO appreciative if you could do this!

I worked on this for you... the item that you saw was actually a bag topper to fold over the top of a plastic bag but it should also work perfectly for what you have in mind. Here is one for you. Please let me know if you like the way it turned out and I will do the rest of the names.

isabella_bagtopperpaddington_zpsfda4139f.jpg

Hi Amy,
Thank you so much for the baby shower designs. They are awesome. :cool1:

If you have the time can you change the water bottle label to Brett and Gabrielle's baby shower. I seemed to have contradicted myself between the sign and the water bottle label. Sorry about that. You have done so much already so if you do not have the time I completely understand.

Thank you for all of your hard work. It is much appreciated!

I worked on this for you... the item that you saw was actually a bag topper to fold over the top of a plastic bag but it should also work perfectly for what you have in mind. Here is one for you. Please let me know if you like the way it turned out and I will do the rest of the names.

isabella_bagtopperpaddington_zpsfda4139f.jpg

OMG! The design is beyond what I had imagined! It is sooo cute! It'll work perfectly!

I had a few more guests confirm, so I hope it's okay to add four more names:

Sawyer, Jake, Kyle, Jordan.

What's the best way to print these out so I can capture the details & colors? My own inkjet printer isn't the best.

Thank you so much! I look forward to giving these out!!!

Amy,
Have a request if at all possible. We will be celebrating my husbands 70th birthday on the Carnival Fantasy March 11-16. If you could do something that would include the ship would be great. Happy Birthday, Celebrating my Birthday, either would be fine. Thank You so much.

Here are a couple of designs... if you would like anything else, or need any changes, let me know.

birthday_cruise2_zpscfed2c05.jpg

70_cruisecarnivalfreddy_zpsab840932.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter