• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

I bought my grandson who is Autistic a Superman shirt for the Halloween
party. Needed something light, and non binding.I am going to make him a red cape. Could you made the superman logo in bright blue. then under the logo, put Super Coyhn That would be awesome. Leaving on Thursday, so time is tight. Thanks.

I hope this is what you had in mind...

coyhn_supermanlogo_zps0daf6fa3.jpg

Amy These look great. As far as the name on the tag goes was thinking if you could fit it into the top boarder would be great. Can you also add a Moshi Monster logo to the bottom corner.
Can you also add the Moshi Monster logo to the triangle
And finally could i you stightly change the original party invite to "Please join us for Claire's 8th Birthday Party!" and again add Moshi Monster logo to the botom corner

Thankyou very much for your work on this I Appreciate it Greatly

:yay:
Hi Amy these name fill look good. Could you do some name fills as below

LACHLAN - Baltimore Ravens
JOE - Green Bay Packers

Amy - these are perfect! He is still in school but I'm sure he will be thrilled to see these later! Thank you so much!

In addition to what you have done, can I also have matching:

Water bottle label - for small Poland springs
Thank you note card
Thank you circle
A rectangular banner for street signs
A small candy wrapper - fits the Hershey's Nuggets
Customizable rectangular image I can use to make table tents for labeling food and perhaps seat assignments. I envision a blank space to write on the food type either at the bottom or middle of the tent

TIA!

I wasn't sure about the last thing as I have never done anything like that. If you give me dimensions, I could probably make it up for you but I did not want to guess.

jacob_waterbottleangrybirds2b_zpsc3d2757f.jpg

jacob_thankyou_zpsee3b3798.jpg

thankyou_angrybirds2round_zps8676fe49.jpg

angrybirds2_full_zps32161e0b.jpg

jacob_candyminiangrybirds2_zpsbd162d55.jpg

Hello Amy,

I would like to make a name fill request PLEASE!!
I wish I could do this myself, but you guys are so talented!!

My daughter has a great teacher that is a big comicon fan.
I would like to give it to her as a gift.
I have two name fill requests:

1-Sandy and Carlos Brown.
3-14-2010. (Their wedding date)
(All in batman or batman family name fill)

2-She just had a little boy So I would love the following name fill for a baby gift!!
Logan (Wolverine)
Slade (Deathstroke)(From Green Arrow)
Brown (Batman)

If this is something you can do I would greatly appreciate it.
If possible I would like it my next Wednesday (Sept 24th) but if you need more time that is fine too.
If I need to ask someone else, it there someone you would suggest.

Thanks in advance!!
Kim

I cannot help with the second request as Wolverine is Marvel (which is owned by Disney). If you want to pick a DC character in place of Wolverine, please request again. Otherwise you will probably want to start your own thread asking for this second request.

sandycarlos_batmanfill_zpsd9f294b9.jpg

Amy These look great. As far as the name on the tag goes was thinking if you could fit it into the top boarder would be great. Can you also add a Moshi Monster logo to the bottom corner.
Can you also add the Moshi Monster logo to the triangle
And finally could i you stightly change the original party invite to "Please join us for Claire's 8th Birthday Party!" and again add Moshi Monster logo to the botom corner

Thankyou very much for your work on this I Appreciate it Greatly

I am assuming that you only wanted the name on the tag since you did not say anything about the "thanks for coming" line. I am attaching one. If you like this one, I will do the other names.

claire_bannertrainglemoshib_zpsfb970bd6.jpg

claire_moshiinviteb_zpsfa5c5ca2.jpg

claire_gifttagmoshib_zps3a9ae5b3.jpg

I wasn't sure about the last thing as I have never done anything like that. If you give me dimensions, I could probably make it up for you but I did not want to guess.

Amy - these are once again amazing! Don't worry about the food tents, I maybe able to use some of your designs to create it. I may come back though for some tshirt prints to match the party theme. Still thinking about that

Thank you so much for all of these!!!

Amy this is great for my daughter's teacher!! I absolutely love it. I plan to print it and frame it and give it to her as a gift.
Thank You.
As for her son, sorry I forgot Marvel was Disney.
If you can do it would you be able to do a name fill for the middle and last name.

Slade (Deathstroke)(From Green Arrow)
Brown (Batman)

Thanks in advance

Thanks for all you do!!

Amy - these are once again amazing! Don't worry about the food tents, I maybe able to use some of your designs to create it. I may come back though for some tshirt prints to match the party theme. Still thinking about that

Thank you so much for all of these!!!

You are welcome! The most popular one for a t-shirt design is often the round one but you let me know what you would like when you are ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter