• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Amy, I love your work -- it's amazing! I was hoping you had the time to help with some coupon requests for an upcoming surprise trip to USO/IOA. I was hoping I could get a "afternoon at the pool" coupon as in #3270 in request III thread for each of the kids (Haley and Tyler). I think that is HRH pictured (we're at PBR) and trust me, HRH backdrop is fine. Also, I haven't seen anything like these so far but wondering if we could also get coupons for:
* Raptor Encounter
* Jurassic Park River Adventure ride
* Donut from Lard Lad Donuts
* Minion Mayhem ride
* Treat from Toothsome Chocolate Emporium
* E.T. Adventure Ride
* a generic coupon for a "Break"

Thank you so much!

Amy, I love your work -- it's amazing! I was hoping you had the time to help with some coupon requests for an upcoming surprise trip to USO/IOA. I was hoping I could get a "afternoon at the pool" coupon as in #3270 in request III thread for each of the kids (Haley and Tyler). I think that is HRH pictured (we're at PBR) and trust me, HRH backdrop is fine. Also, I haven't seen anything like these so far but wondering if we could also get coupons for:
* Raptor Encounter
* Jurassic Park River Adventure ride
* Donut from Lard Lad Donuts
* Minion Mayhem ride
* Treat from Toothsome Chocolate Emporium
* E.T. Adventure Ride
* a generic coupon for a "Break"

Thank you so much!

Here are your requested designs... I hope you like the way they turned out. I wasn't sure what PBR was and guessed Portofino Bay. If I guessed wrong, let me know.

haley_giftcertifunivbreak_zpss74fb0tr.jpg

haley_giftcertifunivvariedet_zpsob7bli2z.jpg

haley_giftcertifunivvariedll_zpsubikwibm.jpg

haley_giftcertifunivvariedjp_zpsgsmq9diw.jpg

haley_giftcertifunivvariedmm_zpsgpnxzzb1.jpg

haley_giftcertifunivvariedpb_zpsbg4fh996.jpg

haley_giftcertifunivvariedraptor_zpskjal6uc1.jpg

haley_giftcertifunivvariedtc_zpsp8rtkg5l.jpg

tyler_giftcertifunivbreak_zps8x08xvgw.jpg

tyler_giftcertifunivvariedjp_zpscrnmxlqw.jpg

tyler_giftcertifunivvariedet_zpsphfchepe.jpg

tyler_giftcertifunivvariedll_zps6anbeoal.jpg

tyler_giftcertifunivvariedmm_zpsmqkssbka.jpg

tyler_giftcertifunivvariedpb_zpsxbiaw6rr.jpg

tyler_giftcertifunivvariedraptor_zpsaoh6xx5d.jpg

tyler_giftcertifunivvariedtc_zps6jawaes9.jpg

Hi Amy, I am looking for some help with a birthday party. I am looking for some food tents, cupcake toppers (2") and maybe some flag straws. I have a picture of what I am looking for, it just a movie night out theme, with multi colors. I don't need any printing on them, I think I can do that as long as they editable, I just cannot design them. Let me know if you can help.

Attachments

• Party tent.jpg
    Party tent.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 3

Hi Amy, I am looking for some help with a birthday party. I am looking for some food tents, cupcake toppers (2") and maybe some flag straws. I have a picture of what I am looking for, it just a movie night out theme, with multi colors. I don't need any printing on them, I think I can do that as long as they editable, I just cannot design them. Let me know if you can help.

I have done cupcake toppers before - although I make them large and then the people who have requested re size them as they wish. So that way they can use the same design for cupcake toppers, shirt designs, cake design, etc...

As far as the tents and flags. I have never done those before. If you provide me with either the dimensions you would like used or a template, I could work on something for you.

As far as the items being editable, they will not be. Many of us here on the boards have had our designs "stolen" and sold so we typically only do items that are personalized.

Let me know if you would like me to help.

Here are your requested designs... I hope you like the way they turned out. I wasn't sure what PBR was and guessed Portofino Bay. If I guessed wrong, let me know.

Amazing! Those are absolutely perfect! Thank you so much! When you hear screaming from Orlando in a little bit, you'll know we finally handed over the coupons to them. :D

Hi Amy,
I am amazed at all your work I have looked at...you are very talented! I'm hoping you might be able to help. We are going to Disneyworld but what I need is not Disney related. I am needing to make iron in transfers for shirts to wear on the plane. Could you message me your website as you stated you sell transfers?

Hi, Amy! After your amazing work, I'm back for one more request if that is okay. I was wondering if I could get a name fill for Haley using Harry Potter stuff and a name fill for Tyler using Minions. Thank you so much!

Hi Amy I was wondering if you could help me out by making something for my friends son. Here is what he is looking for only in Purple and white and light grey would be fine if needed another color. It's for a shirt for High School. Also would like it without the Deer Creek on it. Thanks for the help as always

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    244 KB · Views: 2
Hi Amy,
I am amazed at all your work I have looked at...you are very talented! I'm hoping you might be able to help. We are going to Disneyworld but what I need is not Disney related. I am needing to make iron in transfers for shirts to wear on the plane. Could you message me your website as you stated you sell transfers?

I cannot provide the link here on the DIS (since I sell the transfers on my site) please supply me with your email address and I would be glad to send you the link. If you do not wish to have your information "out there" feel free to primate message me with it.

Hi, Amy! After your amazing work, I'm back for one more request if that is okay. I was wondering if I could get a name fill for Haley using Harry Potter stuff and a name fill for Tyler using Minions. Thank you so much!

Here are your requested name fills...

haley_harrypotterfill_zpsabcy6u7r.jpg

tyler_minionsfill_zps2ijonhbb.jpg

Hi Amy I was wondering if you could help me out by making something for my friends son. Here is what he is looking for only in Purple and white and light grey would be fine if needed another color. It's for a shirt for High School. Also would like it without the Deer Creek on it. Thanks for the help as always

I am trying to work on this. Not sure if I am going to have much luck. I am using a pretty old version of software and doing the text like that might be an issue. Give me some time to work a little and see what I can come up with.

Ok - with lots of researching and learning, this is what I could come up with. It is not really the same, but I am hoping it is similar enough...

superman_colored_zpshm0bvfrk.jpg

Ok - with lots of researching and learning, this is what I could come up with. It is not really the same, but I am hoping it is similar enough...

[/QUOTE

no Amy this is perfect. Thank you so much for the help. Thank you for taking so much time to research it. Really appreciate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter