Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

You do some great work! Do you use photoshop? I need some name fills but I don't have a program that I can use to make them. Would you mind making 6 up in your spare time? No rush, I have 2 years before I need them, I just like to get a jump on the details that I can do now so that when it comes time to handle the rest, I won't get overwhelmed. Its our first family vacation so there are a million details.

Anyway, what I was thinking is just some nice EPCOT theme, maybe the ball or monorail, or something for all of them in the names Bobby, Jackie, Justin, Audra, Hope, Emi (or Emily, whatever fits better). No rush, I see you are very busy.

Hi Amy! I hope all is well. I am helping to plan my niece Alessandra's upcoming 2nd birthday on July 24. She would like a Peppa Pig theme and the party will be at a pool. I will let you know about the exact details for the invite as soon as I get them but in the meantime would you be able to disign some cupcake toppers, a banner (or several different triangular disigns that I can turn into a banner) a birthday sign (Happy 2nd Birthday Alessandra) and a name fill for her please. It is much appreciated! Thanks!!

You do some great work! Do you use photoshop? I need some name fills but I don't have a program that I can use to make them. Would you mind making 6 up in your spare time? No rush, I have 2 years before I need them, I just like to get a jump on the details that I can do now so that when it comes time to handle the rest, I won't get overwhelmed. Its our first family vacation so there are a million details.

Anyway, what I was thinking is just some nice EPCOT theme, maybe the ball or monorail, or something for all of them in the names Bobby, Jackie, Justin, Audra, Hope, Emi (or Emily, whatever fits better). No rush, I see you are very busy.

I am unable to Disney designs but am able to do the flags they use at Epcot. I hope these will work for you. If you decide you would like Emily, let me know.

audra_epcotflagfill_zps1tdafju2.jpg

emi_epcotflagfill_zpsdew1rdwq.jpg

bobby_epcotflagfill_zpso7unjgdv.jpg

jackie_epcotflagfill_zps77ukpd7t.jpg

hope_epcotflagfill_zpsa7wwvome.jpg

justin_epcotflagfill_zpsu4tldy7n.jpg

Those look great! I'm actually focusing our Epcot day heavily on World Showcase so those are perfect! Thank you so much. I've got them all saved.

You are both very welcome!

I just have to ask, I love your signature picture; if you ever do Disney requests, I would like Mrs. Scott done like that. My classroom might be done in Suess because that is our school theme but my office will always be Mickey/Disney. If you don't, I understand but I has to try. ;)

Hi Amy! I hope all is well. I am helping to plan my niece Alessandra's upcoming 2nd birthday on July 24. She would like a Peppa Pig theme and the party will be at a pool. I will let you know about the exact details for the invite as soon as I get them but in the meantime would you be able to disign some cupcake toppers, a banner (or several different triangular disigns that I can turn into a banner) a birthday sign (Happy 2nd Birthday Alessandra) and a name fill for her please. It is much appreciated! Thanks!!

Here are your requested designs... let me know when you have the invite information.

alessandra_peppapigcupcaketopper_zpstelnuaeu.jpg

alessandra_peppapigbannertriangle_zps1fbporhp.jpg

alessandra_peppapigfull_zpsdpjsnzh0.jpg

alessandra_peppapigfill_zpsadlkoexp.jpg

I just have to ask, I love your signature picture; if you ever do Disney requests, I would like Mrs. Scott done like that. My classroom might be done in Suess because that is our school theme but my office will always be Mickey/Disney. If you don't, I understand but I has to try. ;)

It certainly was worth an ask but sadly I will be unable to make it for you. I am unable to do Disney designs.

Here are your requested designs... let me know when you have the invite information.

alessandra_peppapigcupcaketopper_zpstelnuaeu.jpg

alessandra_peppapigbannertriangle_zps1fbporhp.jpg

alessandra_peppapigfull_zpsdpjsnzh0.jpg

alessandra_peppapigfill_zpsadlkoexp.jpg
These look so cute! Thank you!! Can you make me one more triangle banner with just the number 2 on it please. Also the details of the invite are as follows:
Camelot Community Pool
3604 Balin Court
Annandale, VA 22003
July 24 from 11am to 2pm

Can it say "Come make a splash at Alessandra's 2nd birthday"

Thank you!!!

These look so cute! Thank you!! Can you make me one more triangle banner with just the number 2 on it please. Also the details of the invite are as follows:
Camelot Community Pool
3604 Balin Court
Annandale, VA 22003
July 24 from 11am to 2pm

Can it say "Come make a splash at Alessandra's 2nd birthday"

Thank you!!!

Here are your designs... please be sure to check over the invite to be sure I didn't make any errors.

2_peppapigbannertriangle_zpsvhvvgbod.jpg

alessandra_peppapiginvite_zpslcwde68m.jpg

I am unable to Disney designs but am able to do the flags they use at Epcot. I hope these will work for you. If you decide you would like Emily, let me know.

audra_epcotflagfill_zps1tdafju2.jpg

emi_epcotflagfill_zpsdew1rdwq.jpg

bobby_epcotflagfill_zpso7unjgdv.jpg

jackie_epcotflagfill_zps77ukpd7t.jpg

hope_epcotflagfill_zpsa7wwvome.jpg

justin_epcotflagfill_zpsu4tldy7n.jpg
Hi Amy, I love these Epcot Flags names. Could I ask you to make some for me with the following 7 names,

Jim
Charlie
Chad
Kathie
Hailey
Katelynn
Donkey

Thank you.

Last edited:
I resized one I had with many of the seuss characters on it and then another with only the two you mentioned. Hopefully one of these is what you had in mind.

scott_seusscharacters5x7_zpsasyhx7zx.jpg

scott_seusscharacterscustom_zpsq8dwqext.jpg

Hi Amy, this is just what I was hoping to find, could I please request 7 of the 1st design with all the characters in the following 7 names, thanks.

Jim
Charlie
Chad
Kathie
Hailey
Katelynn
Donkey

Thank you.

Last edited:
Sorry duplicate post, original is post # 1213.

Wow, this is just what I hoping to find, Could I please request 7 of the 1st design with all the Suess characters in following 7 names, thanks

Jim
Charlie
Donkey
Chad
Kathie
Hailey
Katelynn

Thank you.

Last edited:
I LOVE these! If it's not too much trouble, could you do one for me? The flags of Epcot with the name Ava please. TIA.

Last edited:
Hi Amy, I love these Epcot Flags names. Could I ask you to make some for me with the following 7 names,

Jim
Charlie
Chad
Kathie
Hailey
Katelynn
Donkey

Thank you.

Hi Amy, this is just what I was hoping to find, could I please request 7 of the 1st design with all the characters in the following 7 names, thanks.

Jim
Charlie
Chad
Kathie
Hailey
Katelynn
Donkey

Thank you.

Hi Amy, Could I please request the Carnival Legend Ship in the following 7 names, thank you.

Jim
Charlie
Chad
Kathie
Hailey
Kate
Donkey

Thanks.

Hi Amy, this is a great picture. Could I please request 3 of them in the following names? Is there a way to remove "Seuss At Sea" and just put the name with Alaska Cruise and the date 2016?

Katelynn
Hailey
Donkey

Thank you.

Here are your requested designs... I did Jim's cruise fill twice because the one that showed all of the ship had to stretched so much I wasn't sure I liked it. Now you can choose which one you like better.

donkey_cruisecarnivallegendfill_zpsv55soyof.jpg

donkey_epcotflagfill_zpsreie1p5r.jpg

donkey_seusscharacters_zps3k8copyt.jpg

donkey_seussatsea_erased_zpsokmba5w0.jpg

hailey_cruisecarnivallegendfill_zpshjcri249.jpg

hailey_epcotflagfill_zpsp51auqby.jpg

hailey_seussatsea_erased_zpsaancf2ls.jpg

hailey_seusscharacters_zpsycsedmhn.jpg

katelynn_cruisecarnivallegendfill_zpsbivjwbys.jpg

katelynn_epcotflagfill_zps4mitgdxx.jpg

katelynn_seaussatsea_erased_zpsq7vp0tey.jpg

katelynn_seusscharacters_zps8nxbwzpv.jpg

chad_cruisecarnivallegendfill_zpsiwkdvzm2.jpg

chad_epcotflagfill_zpszmmnlqsu.jpg

chad_seusscharacters_zpsvgpmgs8j.jpg

charlie_cruisecarnivallegendfill_zpsl3jjztca.jpg

charlie_epcotflagfill_zpsgqplpg8g.jpg

charlie_seusscharacters_zpsfgrnkucx.jpg

jim_cruisecarnivallegendfill_zpszaxfhblv.jpg

jim_cruisecarnivallegendfill2_zpsjwwqmz6u.jpg

jim_epcotflagfill_zps6yinhdjb.jpg

jim_seusscharacters_zps7hmmh9on.jpg

kathie_epcotflagfill_zpsiys1wcyc.jpg

kathie_cruisecarnivallegendfill_zpsf8owwbu1.jpg

kathie_seusscharacters_zpsn6yqofnr.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter