• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Amy,
I hope you are enjoying your break!
I had great fun using your transfers and many DISigns for my October family trip and would like to do a few for an upcoming Girl Scout trip.

We will be going to Chattanooga July 11. If you're able to do a couple designs before then, I'd sure appreciate it! If not, please just let me know.

Could you please do from your web site PV6 Aquarium. Words inside should say "Troop 1518
Tennessee Aquarium
July 2015”
If that all fits and looks good. I'd like Tennessee Aquarium to be most prominent, so if it doesn't all fit, you can shrink or eliminate the others

Also, Post 74 in your Design threadIII
Could the words say "Girl Scouts" outlines in black, names in black, background color Girl Scout green (unless there's not enough contrast, in which case do what you think is best!)
The names inside should be "Jazzy, Lexi, Abby, Sarah, Alyssa" and "Troop 1518, 2015" maybe the troop # and year should not be side by side because I realize that looks a little weird. Perhaps mixed in between the names?

In browsing for Girl Scout designs, I found the above ideas and a camping one (not applicable to this trip) If you have a road trip or general Girl Scout design, I'd love to see it! Nothing too "cutesy" as my girls are 14 year old Cadettes and outgrowing the cartoony stuff.

Thanks a million! Now, off to your web site to order more transfers ;)

Last edited:
Hello Amy,

I wanted to see if you could make my daughter a Katy Perry invitation for her 10th birthday. Could you make one look like a concert ticket and another a invitation so she can pick it. Also wanted to see if you could make a printable that I could put on a cake. Could you please put on the invitation
You are Invited!
Please join us to have a rockin good time as we celebrate
Elena's 10th Birthday!
Saturday June 27, at 4:30
Route 66 Roller Dome
9661 New Sapulpa Rd, Sapulpa, OK 74066

RSVP: Nicole Squirrel (918) 381-0505

I really appreciate your help!

Nicole

Hi Amy, Enjoy your break no hurry. You have done several designs for me in the past and they are worth waiting for. Can I have a name fill

Cheryl -- with Gilmore Girls

porthole with the Norwegian Escape Ship, Feb 13 - 20, 2016, Virgin Islands and Bahamas, Besco's and Kirby's

Name fills with Norwegian Escape
grandma
papa

Hershey kiss circles
Crusing through 25 years
Linda and Mark
April 2017

small candy bar wrappers with the Norwegian Spirit on it
Cruising through 25 years
Kirby's anniversary cruise
April 2017

Thank you so much

For the last one you listed a different ship. I thought since you listed the Kirby's on the same trip in the first request that the last one was a mistake. If you indeed want the Spirit on it. Let me know and I will fix it.

cheryl_gilmoregirlsfill_zpsliotrv7b.jpg

kirby_candysmallcruise_zpsnptfglql.jpg

besco_portholeescape_zpsctkt0tmn.jpg

kirby_portholeescape_zps7gaxglhc.jpg

linda_kisscruise_zpsbdefinmc.jpg

grandma_escapefill_zpshslviyct.jpg

papa_escapefill_zpsiztcjlar.jpg

For the last one you listed a different ship. I thought since you listed the Kirby's on the same trip in the first request that the last one was a mistake. If you indeed want the Spirit on it. Let me know and I will fix it.

cheryl_gilmoregirlsfill_zpsliotrv7b.jpg

kirby_candysmallcruise_zpsnptfglql.jpg

besco_portholeescape_zpsctkt0tmn.jpg

kirby_portholeescape_zps7gaxglhc.jpg

linda_kisscruise_zpsbdefinmc.jpg

grandma_escapefill_zpshslviyct.jpg

papa_escapefill_zpsiztcjlar.jpg
Hi Amy, Welcome back. Hope you enjoyed your break. There are 2 different cruises. The 2017 is on the Norwegian Spirit the 2016 is on the Norwegian Escape. Can you put Besco's and Kirby's on the same port hole? OMG on the Cheryl name fill. My cousin loves this show and is having breast cancer surgery Wednesday can't wait to make a poster and magnet for her welcome home. Thank you so much!!!!! She will LOVE this!!

Amy,
I hope you are enjoying your break!
I had great fun using your transfers and many DISigns for my October family trip and would like to do a few for an upcoming Girl Scout trip.

We will be going to Chattanooga July 11. If you're able to do a couple designs before then, I'd sure appreciate it! If not, please just let me know.

Could you please do from your web site PV6 Aquarium. Words inside should say "Troop 1518
Tennessee Aquarium
July 2015”
If that all fits and looks good. I'd like Tennessee Aquarium to be most prominent, so if it doesn't all fit, you can shrink or eliminate the others

Also, Post 74 in your Design threadIII
Could the words say "Girl Scouts" outlines in black, names in black, background color Girl Scout green (unless there's not enough contrast, in which case do what you think is best!)
The names inside should be "Jazzy, Lexi, Abby, Sarah, Alyssa" and "Troop 1518, 2015" maybe the troop # and year should not be side by side because I realize that looks a little weird. Perhaps mixed in between the names?

In browsing for Girl Scout designs, I found the above ideas and a camping one (not applicable to this trip) If you have a road trip or general Girl Scout design, I'd love to see it! Nothing too "cutesy" as my girls are 14 year old Cadettes and outgrowing the cartoony stuff.

Thanks a million! Now, off to your web site to order more transfers ;)

The green inside was not enough contrast so I used the green on the other titles and put them outside the letters. I hope you like these...

tennessee_aquarium_zps8lojebna.jpg

jazzy_girlscoutnamefill2_zpsy23mr5vn.jpg

1518_girlscoutstroop_zpszklfuj1w.jpg

Hello Amy,

I wanted to see if you could make my daughter a Katy Perry invitation for her 10th birthday. Could you make one look like a concert ticket and another a invitation so she can pick it. Also wanted to see if you could make a printable that I could put on a cake. Could you please put on the invitation
You are Invited!
Please join us to have a rockin good time as we celebrate
Elena's 10th Birthday!
Saturday June 27, at 4:30
Route 66 Roller Dome
9661 New Sapulpa Rd, Sapulpa, OK 74066

RSVP: Nicole Squirrel (918) 381-0505

I really appreciate your help!

Nicole

Here are your requested designs...

elena_katyperryticket_zpsutxjkjki.jpg

elena_katyperryinvite_zpsu6zclfke.jpg

elena_katyperryinvite2_zpsghtdg1kt.jpg

Thanks a million! Those Girl Scout designs are perfect and I received your transfers in the mail yesterday, so I'm ready to get to work! :thumbsup2

Hi Amy, Welcome back. Hope you enjoyed your break. There are 2 different cruises. The 2017 is on the Norwegian Spirit the 2016 is on the Norwegian Escape. Can you put Besco's and Kirby's on the same port hole? OMG on the Cheryl name fill. My cousin loves this show and is having breast cancer surgery Wednesday can't wait to make a poster and magnet for her welcome home. Thank you so much!!!!! She will LOVE this!!

Here they are all fixed up... I hope your friends surgery goes well, here is an extra design for her if you can use it.

bescokirby_portholeescape_zpsrwwllkhu.jpg

linda_kisscruise2_zpsqelderph.jpg

kirby_candy2_zpsahucnxyk.jpg

welcomehome_gilmoregirlsfill2_zpsablx9eqv.jpg

Here they are all fixed up... I hope your friends surgery goes well, here is an extra design for her if you can use it.

bescokirby_portholeescape_zpsrwwllkhu.jpg

linda_kisscruise2_zpsqelderph.jpg

kirby_candy2_zpsahucnxyk.jpg

welcomehome_gilmoregirlsfill2_zpsablx9eqv.jpg
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Absolutely we will use the welcome home. She will love it! The others are amazing too. I will be getting back to you in a bit for more cruise designs. You are so generous with your talent. Thank you again!!

Hi Amy,
No rush, but, when you get a few minutes, I would like a design that I can
put on the cover of my Financial Secretary binder. Not sure what the design
will consist of, but, I will appreciate anything design you create for me.
Thank you :thanks: :worship:
Hope all is well with you.:daisy::flower3:

Hi Amy...I hope you can help with this...I am looking for Scooby Doo (head/face) for my two year old grandson...I would like to transfer disign to a brown t-shirt if i can find one...I am trying to make it into a costume (shorts, shirt and hat)...Thank you

Hi Amy, I would like to request a few of your designs. Sorry it is such short notice, we just booked this cruise today and we leave next Thursday, July 2nd.

Part IV Post # 733, Page # 37
"Welcome Aboard
Jim, Charliebeth & Donkey
July 4-18, 2015 The Ship is the "Maasdam" Holland America Line

Part IV Post # 489, Page 25
"Crusing with
Jim & Charlie
is more fun than
a barrel of monkeys"

Part IV, Post # 613, Page 31
"Welcome Aboard
Jim, Charlie & Donkey

Instead of a ship in the background, is it possible to just have the sea/ocean?

Thanks so much.
Charliebeth

Hi Amy, hope you had a good time on your break. Glad you are back.

We just booked a cruise yesterday that starts on July 4th, I know this is very short notice, but I am hoping you can help me with finding some things to put on our cabin door.

I have looked thru your Part I, II, III and IV, but could not find anything for the places we will visit. If I am not looking in the right place, please let me know and I will go back through your threads and look again. Or, if there is anything else I could do, please let me know.

I understand with this short time frame, if you cannot do this. You have made other designs for us in the past and I love to put them on our door when we cruise. Some of these go everywhere with us and have been used many times.

We are on the "Maasdam" a Holland America Ship
We start in U.S.: Boston, Mass.
Bar Harbor, Maine

Canada: Halifax, Nova Scotia
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
St. Lawrence Seaway
Quebec City, Q.C
Montreal, Q.C.

Amy, thanks so much for any help you can give me.

Charliebeth

Well, Part I, Part II and Part III have reached the dreaded 250 pages and have needed to be closed. Here is a link to them for anyone interested in seeing and/or reading through them.

Part I
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1742222

Part II
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2234131

Part III
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2765738

I am currently personalizing my designs.
You can request a design either on one of my threads, by pm or by email. In order to request/receive the right design, you can either reference a post # of where you saw the design, include the design in your post or use the ordering numbers off of my webpage. If you have any trouble with doing any of these things to request, do not hesitate to ask - I can often find the right design if you describe it pretty well.

Please remember that I only design Non - Disney designs. Please do not ask me to design anything Disney as I am unable to do so.

I have most of my designs organized on my webpage. Browsing my webpage may be easier for you to search for wanted designs and/or themes.

To comply with DISboard policy, I am unable to post my webpage address here on the DIS. If you would like my webpage address, please pm me your email address and I would be glad to send you the link.

Helpful Tip:
Sea World Autograph Pages can be found in Part I - post #2886
Universal Autograph Pages can be found in Part I - post #3425, 3429, 3466 - Blanks are in post #3490
More Universal Autograph Pages can be found in Part III - post #926, #1055, #1073, #1253, #2495, #3013, #3029, #3321
Thing (Dr. Seuss) designs can be found in Part III in posts #2273 and 2274, and Part IV in post #617
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in Part III in post #3272

Hi Amy, I Love your work and I hope I'm doing this right. I'm new to this site.
We will be having my son's birthday party August 15, 2015 and would love to get the Orginal Skylander set you did for a boy named (Jackson -5th) on apost from Jan 27, 15

My son's name is Javier and is turning 7
My e-mail is slmc816@sbcglobal.net

Thank you Sonia

My plan was to work on designs all day today and then I was unable to access my external hard drive, where all my design files are kept. Hopefully I can get it to work and be back soon.

Could I please get:
1. Fun Ship Freddy Welcome Letter Addressed to Donnie and Danielle

2. Porthole with Carnival Triumph Name Needed: Dona Family

3. A bag topper with the Carnival Triumph or the Carnival Logo

4. Water Bottle Cover with the Carnival Triumph or the Carnival Logo

5. For T-Shirt Design:
A. Thing 1
B. Thing 2
C. Thing 3
D. Thing 4

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Absolutely we will use the welcome home. She will love it! The others are amazing too. I will be getting back to you in a bit for more cruise designs. You are so generous with your talent. Thank you again!!

You are very welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter