Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Hey Amy is it possible to get some more of your wonderful candy bar covers for end of school year? I'm not really picky about the design on them, whatever you think is appropriate or have already made that is summer-ish.

I guess the message should just be Have A Great Summer!
If possible, could I get three different ones? All to say the same thing, but then this:
From Tyler
From Violet
From Tyler & Violet

Thanks for any help!

Here are your requested designs...

tylerviolet_candybarsummer_zpsl1kb5p82.jpg

tyler_candybarsummer_zpsqht0hztl.jpg

violet_candybarsummer_zpsv210lzhm.jpg

Are you able to make three separate 8x10 signs. 1 saying Brush, 1 saying Wash and 1 saying Flush with a minion under it? Like this but with Minions.

Attachments

• il_570xN.545342253_qzv7.jpg
    il_570xN.545342253_qzv7.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Hi Amy! I love your desings. I would like to know if you can do some printables for peppa cartoon. I´m organizing my dother's 3th birthday. Her name is Júlia. If is possible I will love cupcakes tops, a t-shirt desing, Júlia name, 3 anos (3 years in portuguese, because I´m from Barzil), Water Labels and candy stuff. If you don´t mind it will be great if you put in portuguese: Thank you for coming to Júlia Birthday Party: Obrigado por vir na festa de 3 anos da Júlia! - and a invitate in portuguese too: What Time is It? It´s Birthday Time! Júlia is turning 3 and we want you, celebrate with us - É tempo de que? De comemorar! Júlia está fazendo 3 anos e contamos com a sua presença na festa." Thank you so much

Amy,
Hello! Seen some of your amazing work and am so jealous of the wonderful talent you are blessed with:) Wondering if you could please help me out with creating carnival themed invitations and tent cards for candy table for my daughter's 8th bday party. I will be having games, face painter, cotton candy, ice slushies, and candy bar. Any other ideas would be appreciated. I was thinking for the invitations that they be made to look like an invitation and at the end have a ticket? I can also include a picture of her so that her image could be on it? Please let me know if there is anything you would like me to provide to you. Again, I appreciate your help with the invitations, tent cards, and anything else you create!

Hi Amy!! A few weeks ago you made me a wonderful water bottle label for my cousin's upcoming wedding. Now we would like to request a couple other coordinating items using white background and purple writing. It can have a small magenta accent if you want!

1. Sparkler send off sign (size 5x7) that says "Let Love Sparkle Join us for a sparkler send off at 11pm"

2. Two inch round circle that says "Let Love Sparkle Leonardo & Jessica June 20, 2015" (or 6/20/15 if it looks better)

3. Photo booth sign (size 5x7) that says "Welcome to Leonardo & Jessica's Photo Booth 6/20/15 (or written out if it looks better) Grab a prop and strike a pose!"

If you are able to do these I would like them by the end of the month.

Many thanks,
Melissa

One more request. Can you use the orange trex, triceratops, bronto, and stegasaurus and make images like the second pic with matching color or patterned backgrounds?

Attachments

• dinosuar.jpg
    dinosuar.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 4
  • il_570xN.618627498_3gyd.jpg
    il_570xN.618627498_3gyd.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 4
I would like to see if you could do some things for our upcoming Carnival Cruise. We will be on the Carnival Triumph.

1. I would love some name fills please.
Don
Darla
Donnie
Danielle

2. I would also like a welcome letter of some kind. Our sail dates are July 18th - July 23rd
Welcome Aboard Donnie and Danielle
Carnival
Stateroom : 2369

Welcome Aboard Don and Darla
Stateroom :2367

3. Candy Bar Wrappers with some thing Carnival Triumph or Carnival Cruise.

takingbreak2015_zpslcpwhwsa.jpg

I will get pending requests done as soon as I can but life is a little crazy here. So please be patient with me.

Hi Amy. If it's not too much trouble and if you have the time (if not, no problem), would you mind making me the same candy bar wrapper as in post #681 but have it be "From: Mr. V".
Thanks!

Thanks so much for the candy bar wrappers. As usual, you totally ROCK!

And I hope you have a wonderful break. We all need to recharge from time to time.

would like to request a few Sea World things please

1. Could you do bag toppers with these names please:
Johanna

2. Could you do tags with :
Johanna

3. Could you do a letter addressed to Johanna.

4. could I please get coupons/tickets? :
Johanna

5. name fill for Sea World
Johanna

6. A Sea World T- shirt design
Johanna 2015

Thanks!

Hi Amy! I love your desings. I would like to know if you can do some printables for peppa cartoon. I´m organizing my dother's 3th birthday. Her name is Júlia. If is possible I will love cupcakes tops, a t-shirt desing, Júlia name, 3 anos (3 years in portuguese, because I´m from Barzil), Water Labels and candy stuff. If you don´t mind it will be great if you put in portuguese: Thank you for coming to Júlia Birthday Party: Obrigado por vir na festa de 3 anos da Júlia! - and a invitate in portuguese too: What Time is It? It´s Birthday Time! Júlia is turning 3 and we want you, celebrate with us - É tempo de que? De comemorar! Júlia está fazendo 3 anos e contamos com a sua presença na festa." Thank you so much

I am hoping that I got it all right. Here are your requested designs...

julia_waterbottlepeppapig_zpsmr6zs6nd.jpg

peppapig_invite_zpsrorvblst.jpg

3anos_peppapigfill_zpsymek6ozh.jpg

julia_peppapigfill_zpsmrvkouqd.jpg

julia_candybarpeppapig_zpsho0vqeyh.jpg

julia_peppapig_zpsq1n4xz5f.jpg

julia_peppapigcupcaketopper_zpslaxib7bv.jpg

Amy,
Hello! Seen some of your amazing work and am so jealous of the wonderful talent you are blessed with:) Wondering if you could please help me out with creating carnival themed invitations and tent cards for candy table for my daughter's 8th bday party. I will be having games, face painter, cotton candy, ice slushies, and candy bar. Any other ideas would be appreciated. I was thinking for the invitations that they be made to look like an invitation and at the end have a ticket? I can also include a picture of her so that her image could be on it? Please let me know if there is anything you would like me to provide to you. Again, I appreciate your help with the invitations, tent cards, and anything else you create!

You did not provide me with your daughters name so these are some samples. I can add her picture in the box and of course fix her name on the invite. Wasn't sure on the tent cards, but I had some cards someone else requested to label food items and thought they might work. Let me know if you like them and want anything customized. Please let me know when you need them by as I am officially on a break but will be sure to get them to you in time if at all possible.

ticket_carnival_girly_zps2g31kptr.jpg

cottoncandy_carnival2nametag_zps5c89whpu.jpg

Hi Amy!! A few weeks ago you made me a wonderful water bottle label for my cousin's upcoming wedding. Now we would like to request a couple other coordinating items using white background and purple writing. It can have a small magenta accent if you want!

1. Sparkler send off sign (size 5x7) that says "Let Love Sparkle Join us for a sparkler send off at 11pm"

2. Two inch round circle that says "Let Love Sparkle Leonardo & Jessica June 20, 2015" (or 6/20/15 if it looks better)

3. Photo booth sign (size 5x7) that says "Welcome to Leonardo & Jessica's Photo Booth 6/20/15 (or written out if it looks better) Grab a prop and strike a pose!"

If you are able to do these I would like them by the end of the month.

Many thanks,
Melissa

I hope you like these...
wedding_textround_zpstkhzcoew.jpg

wedding_text2_zps8jljxf0m.jpg

wedding_text_zpsx1ep8pcx.jpg

One more request. Can you use the orange trex, triceratops, bronto, and stegasaurus and make images like the second pic with matching color or patterned backgrounds?

The dinosaur graphics you sent me are way too small to look good, in my opinion. I assumed you wanted them 8x10 like the others you requested. Here is one so you can look at how it turned out. Because I had to blow up the dinosaur, it looks pixelated and/or blurry. If you want me to try any others, be sure when you search for images that you narrow your search down to only large size graphics.

dinosaur_poster_zpsf5snq91l.jpg

I would like to see if you could do some things for our upcoming Carnival Cruise. We will be on the Carnival Triumph.

1. I would love some name fills please.
Don
Darla
Donnie
Danielle

2. I would also like a welcome letter of some kind. Our sail dates are July 18th - July 23rd
Welcome Aboard Donnie and Danielle
Carnival
Stateroom : 2369

Welcome Aboard Don and Darla
Stateroom :2367

3. Candy Bar Wrappers with some thing Carnival Triumph or Carnival Cruise.

I wasn't sure on the text for the welcome letter. I hope you like the wording.

candybar_cruise_carnival_triumph_zpsgehlrhay.jpg

darla_carnivaltriumphfill_zpslhcjuf7u.jpg

danielle_carnivaltriumphfill_zpsdckqwm15.jpg

don_carnivaltriumphfill_zpsorzrf5yc.jpg

donnie_carnivaltriumphfill_zpsvibajxph.jpg

don_cruiseborderletter2_zpscoixiig4.jpg

donnie_cruiseborderletter2_zpss6a4nauc.jpg

Hi Amy. If it's not too much trouble and if you have the time (if not, no problem), would you mind making me the same candy bar wrapper as in post #681 but have it be "From: Mr. V".
Thanks!

I hope you are still getting this in time to use...

v_candybarsummer_zpsgohjq2ug.jpg

Thanks so much for the candy bar wrappers. As usual, you totally ROCK!

And I hope you have a wonderful break. We all need to recharge from time to time.

You are welcome! Thank you so much for your kind words. I am anxious for a break after I am caught up with requests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter