• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorta panicking right now cause I just decided to do a tote bag for our Disneyland trip next week that we can have autographs on.

I cannot find a free Disneyland Iron that I can print. Could you direct me please? I have only seen one's on Etsy.

Thanks!

Hi Amy, I am planning ahead and am in need of a fall design as well as a Halloween one. I can't find a yellow sweatshirt, so, the designs need to not go on yellow...thank you, just when you get a chance. I am still waiting for summer weather for more than a few days, so, sweatshirts aren't in my future:) Again, thank you..

I was hoping for a cover to a journal for my cruise. I made the pages myself but would love a cute cover for it - regular paper size. Maybe the cover could say The Palmer Family Cruise Journal. Grand Princess to Hawaii 12/19-1/2

Any pics are fine, just please no Christmas
Thanks so very much!!!!!:love:

How about this...

cruise_journal_grandprincess_zps50bbd32b.jpg

Hi Amy,
I would love to surprise DH with a t-shirt for our Paul McCartney concert.
Could you design something for me?
It's Paul McCartney Out There on October 30, 2014 in Greensboro, NC
Thank you,
Wendy

I take no real credit for this design as all I did was add the text at the bottom but when I saw the graphic, it was perfect "as is"

paul_mccartney_zpsb5f50a61.jpg

Hi Amy, I am planning a little ahead.. when you have time, will you please do me a fun Halloween and fall design? Maybe Thanksgiving also? Thank you..I will let you know when I get my transfers..again, thank you..

Hi Amy, I am planning ahead and am in need of a fall design as well as a Halloween one. I can't find a yellow sweatshirt, so, the designs need to not go on yellow...thank you, just when you get a chance. I am still waiting for summer weather for more than a few days, so, sweatshirts aren't in my future:) Again, thank you..

Give me a few days or weeks to work on these. I know we have lots of time and sometimes I need to find some inspiration. So please be patient with me (as I know you always are!), I will not forget.

I am sorta panicking right now cause I just decided to do a tote bag for our Disneyland trip next week that we can have autographs on.

I cannot find a free Disneyland Iron that I can print. Could you direct me please? I have only seen one's on Etsy.

Thanks!

I am unable to do Disney designs but finding the Disneyland logo for you, I can do. Here is a google search I did. There are several along the top that look good. I narrowed the search to only be the large size graphics, so any of these will work for you for a tote bag. Just be sure to click on the thumbnail and save the full size graphic.

https://www.google.com/search?q=dis...org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&tbs=isz:l

Shoot, Amy, where was my brain when I did the 2nd one?? I am so sorry to have requested twice.. Take your time...again I am so sorry...thank you

Hi Amy,
I too am looking a bit ahead-my sister, mom and I are doing an AMA Christmas River Cruise in Nov. Would you please design Christmas themed name fills (door magnets) for us? Game for any ideas you may have-- Reindeer, Santa, Elves, Tree...just prefer them not to be the same. Names are Lilly, Coleen, Elaine
Thanks so much!:santa:

Hello, thank you again for Sophocles's rock climbing invitation and circle tag. If it is not too much trouble could you also make a chocolate wrapper and water bottle label with the rock climbing logo and either with celebrating Sophocles's 10 th birthday or whatever is most convenient for you. You also did his Skylanders and I will be mixing them both in for goody bags. Thank you in advance.

Hi Amy,

On October 11th will be my niece's Baptism and we will celebrate the day at MK. My other niece/Goddaughter will be with us as well.
I was thinking about to make a T-shirt for me and my husband (Godparents) and both girls to wear at the park.

Just in case you need it:

Mel princess: - 1 yo - Baptism on 10/11/2014
Luiza princess: - 6yo

What do you think??? :confused3:confused3:confused3Can you please help me?

Thank you so much!!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Yahoooooo, my transfers came yesterday and I am so excited as my shirts are washed and ready to iron the designs on...Amy your speed to send the transfers out is amazing!!!!! Thank you so very much:) Blessings to you always..

Hi Amy,
I too am looking a bit ahead-my sister, mom and I are doing an AMA Christmas River Cruise in Nov. Would you please design Christmas themed name fills (door magnets) for us? Game for any ideas you may have-- Reindeer, Santa, Elves, Tree...just prefer them not to be the same. Names are Lilly, Coleen, Elaine
Thanks so much!:santa:

Here are a variety of them... I did two for each. Hopefully you can find a use for all of them.

coleen_christmasvarietyfill_zps932dd886.jpg

coleen_christmasvarietyfill2_zps3d6784fc.jpg

elaine_christmasvarietyfill2_zps629b94ce.jpg

elaine_christmasvarietyfill_zpsabe99f30.jpg

lily_christmasvarietyfill_zpsa2eb3c18.jpg

lily_christmasvarietyfill2_zps74004cc3.jpg

Shoot, Amy, where was my brain when I did the 2nd one?? I am so sorry to have requested twice.. Take your time...again I am so sorry...thank you

Don't be sorry. It is fine! I knew you weren't being impatient. I just wanted you to know that I wasn't skipping you. Got in the groove and found some inspiration. I hope you like these.

So I know you couldn't find a yellow sweatshirt but even though these have yellow in them, they would look good on many colors - orange, black, brown, etc...

fall2_zps9060c9ec.jpg

halloween3_zps0cbb948b.jpg

thanksgiving3_zps81dc6d4d.jpg

Oh, my mercy, Amy!!! You once again have awed me...these are beautiful!!!!!! Amazing...thank you so very much.... I love them all!!!

Hello, thank you again for Sophocles's rock climbing invitation and circle tag. If it is not too much trouble could you also make a chocolate wrapper and water bottle label with the rock climbing logo and either with celebrating Sophocles's 10 th birthday or whatever is most convenient for you. You also did his Skylanders and I will be mixing them both in for goody bags. Thank you in advance.

Here are your designs...

candybar_rockclimbing_zps1fe7310c.jpg

waterbottle_rockclimbing_zpsf8b7a7f6.jpg

Hi Amy,

On October 11th will be my niece's Baptism and we will celebrate the day at MK. My other niece/Goddaughter will be with us as well.
I was thinking about to make a T-shirt for me and my husband (Godparents) and both girls to wear at the park.

Just in case you need it:

Mel princess: - 1 yo - Baptism on 10/11/2014
Luiza princess: - 6yo

What do you think??? :confused3:confused3:confused3Can you please help me?

Thank you so much!!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I could work on something for you but I want to be sure you know that I cannot include any Disney graphics. If you wanted Disney graphics, you will want to ask another designer.

Let me know if you want something WITHOUT Disney graphics and I would be glad to help. But please know that I will not be offended if you wanted Disney graphics. I would completely understand.

I will wait to hear back from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter