Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amy,

I hope you are having a great time with your family! I have a request I was hoping you would consider upon your return.

I see you have a great Batman namefill (post #3428). There is a little guy on my son's baseball team who has to have hip surgery (6yo) and will be in a body cast for 6 weeks. We are trying to pull a few little things together for him to make him smile....I'd love to make him a t-shirt with a Batman namefill on it for him. Would you be able to do a Batman namefill for Luca like the one in post 3428?

Thank you so much! The work you Disigners do is really wonderful!

Hey Amy!
I was hoping you could make a design for my daughters softball team, they are called Fire and Ice, the colors are red, white and blue with stars. I am putting them on a white t-shirt.
Also, if you could do Parker 55 to go on the back.

Thank you in advance~:love:

when you come back from your break would you please consider sending me the link to your website. I am looking for something to put on my grandson's tee. He backed out of our upcoming WDW vacation and I want to make him a tee as a gift. He isn't really into Disney. I saw several of your wonderful designs and I would like to look through more of them. I am certain I will find just the right one. Thanks so much! There is no hurry, just whenever you have time. Enjoy your break.

Hi Amy,
Once you return from your much deserved break I would like to request three minecraft name fills for tshirts
for:
Josh
Nick
Zack

Would it be possible for you to design a candy bar wrapper for my fantasy football team?
We are the Royal/Preuss Fantasy Affair and have it say something about a Sweet Season?
Thank you,
Wendy

Hi Amy,

I am looking for anything quick. I have seen girls on a beach, Carnival cruise ship anything on post 2679. The details are Anna, short blond hair; Courtney, long blond hair; Mandy, short blond hair;and Alicia, long dark brown hair, going on Carnival Ecstasy. They are friends and first cruise for all but Alicia.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Amy!

If you have time when you return from your much deserved break would you be able to do some Minecraft letter fill names for me?

Nicholas
Andrew
Mark
Michael

Also a Minecraft "Creeper" design that says "Nicholasssssss"?

Thanks a bunch!

I used many of your designs years ago when I sailed with Disney - so glad you are still creating and sharing. I am taking a cruise on the Grand Princess to Hawaii from December 19, 2014 - January 3, 2015. We have two rooms, so two different designs would be great. I love everything you do - the portholes, something Hawaiian, a ship picture - anything! You can just put The Palmer Family or The Palmer's. I am grateful for anything!
Debbie :):love:

Here are several for you...

palmer_cruise2_zpsdfdb8d2d.jpg

palmer_cruisechristmas_zps5698b62a.jpg

palmer_porthole_zps55ef0129.jpg

palmer_anchorwithone_zps0adc7cef.jpg

Hi Amy.

When you have time, I was hoping you could do a we've moved post card for me. We are moving from Ohio to North Carolina...thought maybe a map of the us with a dotted line or something from Ohio to NC or if you have another idea that would be great too. Also something like taking reservations for visitors.

Our address is
4601 Southlea Drive
Winterville, NC 28590

Thanks a bunch!

I hope something like this is what you had in mind...

map_moving_zpsb6dd011c.jpg

Hi Amy, I am officially addicted to your designs. They are awesome. When you get a chance (after your rest period) could you make a few more for me. I would like a few of the names.

Can you do three with the Norwegian Epic in them-
Caden
Linda
Mark

Kaylee--with ballet stuff in it

Jennifer--with the doctors from Dr. Who or something to do with Dr. Who

Tom--minecraft

Thank you so much!

Here are your requested name fills...

mark_epicfill_zps67d13e49.jpg

linda_epicfill_zps70ee8ad1.jpg

caden_epicfill_zpseb99245e.jpg

jennifer_drwhofill_zpsa4218178.jpg

kaylee_balletshoefill_zps0a19a39d.jpg

tom_minecraftfill_zps4b50f99f.jpg

Do you have any designs that could be applied for a rock climbing party. I know you are taking a break and hope you have an amazing time with your family. When you return and believe this is something you could do I could give you more details. Thank you and thank you for all the amazing work you do for us!

I worked on this for you... if you would like it customized, let me know.

rock_climbing_invite_zps02e529ff.jpg

Hello Amy, my friend Peggy referred me to your designs. You did a fabulous job creating our Girl Scouts tee shirt design. I am in need of your help. My son Is in first grade we need to make tee shirts for his field day. His teacher is Mrs. Gardiner so we thought we would make a tee shirt to play on that and have a flower garden where each child's face is in the center of the flower and mrs's Gardiner's face is the face in an image of a gardener watering the flowers. Want to add a cute little saying about the kids growing this year. Would you be able to assist me? Please let me know. Thank you!

That would probably be a very labor intensive endeavor.

I could maybe try to do the teacher face (if I could find the right graphics) and then just put flowers around her with the children's names on or by each one, but to add all of their faces would probably take up too much time.

Please understand, I am not trying to not be helpful but if I devote that much time on a design, I would not have enough hours in the day to help others with designs as well as take care of my 'real life', ha ha.

Let me know if you would like me to try anything for you. Or if you would like to ask another designer, I would more than understand.

Hi Amy,

I hope you are having a great time with your family! I have a request I was hoping you would consider upon your return.

I see you have a great Batman namefill (post #3428). There is a little guy on my son's baseball team who has to have hip surgery (6yo) and will be in a body cast for 6 weeks. We are trying to pull a few little things together for him to make him smile....I'd love to make him a t-shirt with a Batman namefill on it for him. Would you be able to do a Batman namefill for Luca like the one in post 3428?

Thank you so much! The work you Disigners do is really wonderful!

Here is your requested design... I threw in a second one for such a special guy who needs some cheering up. I hope you can use them both.

luca_batmanfill_zps1e4d03e2.jpg

luca_batmanround_zps99fa7fc0.jpg

Hey Amy!
I was hoping you could make a design for my daughters softball team, they are called Fire and Ice, the colors are red, white and blue with stars. I am putting them on a white t-shirt.
Also, if you could do Parker 55 to go on the back.

Thank you in advance~:love:

I hope you like the way these turned out...

softball_fireice_zpse522d48b.jpg

parker55_jersey_zps9d59108b.jpg

when you come back from your break would you please consider sending me the link to your website. I am looking for something to put on my grandson's tee. He backed out of our upcoming WDW vacation and I want to make him a tee as a gift. He isn't really into Disney. I saw several of your wonderful designs and I would like to look through more of them. I am certain I will find just the right one. Thanks so much! There is no hurry, just whenever you have time. Enjoy your break.

Hopefully, thanks to Marilyn in the post after yours, that you found my webpage.

It has been quite some time since I have updated my webpage so it would probably be better to look through my thread but there are many on my webpage to give you an idea.

Let me know if you would like anything customized.

Thank you so much for the rock climbing invitation! That is perfect. My son's name is Sophocles and he is turning 10. Would you be able to do a circle with the same design that I would be able to use on self adhesive circle stickers for mint tins ( does that make sense).

Hi Amy,
Once you return from your much deserved break I would like to request three minecraft name fills for tshirts
for:
Josh
Nick
Zack

Would it be possible for you to design a candy bar wrapper for my fantasy football team?
We are the Royal/Preuss Fantasy Affair and have it say something about a Sweet Season?
Thank you,
Wendy

Here are your requested designs...

royal_candy_zps092fbbf8.jpg

nick_minecraftfill_zpsafa462e4.jpg

josh_minecraftfill_zps99cc5b0c.jpg

zack_minecraftfill_zps252c8e42.jpg

Hi Amy,

I am looking for anything quick. I have seen girls on a beach, Carnival cruise ship anything on post 2679. The details are Anna, short blond hair; Courtney, long blond hair; Mandy, short blond hair;and Alicia, long dark brown hair, going on Carnival Ecstasy. They are friends and first cruise for all but Alicia.

Thanks for your help.

I can't change the length of the hair, so I hope you like these...

anna_ecstasyfill_zpscadc36ab.jpg

mandy_ecstasyfill_zps29277431.jpg

courtney_ecstasyfill_zps45ffb4ef.jpg

alicia_ecstasyfill_zps9ead33c0.jpg

anna_beachmotherdaughter_zps2d4119cc.jpg

anna_cruisechairs_zps2ff19b77.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter