Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not do cupcake wrappers but here are your requested designs with a bonus invite and banner...

nicholas_minecraftbannertriangle_zps800e9e37.jpg

nicholas_minecraftcandy_zps24e16d42.jpg

nicholas_minecraftround_zpse458f9a1.jpg

nicholas_minecraftwaterbottle_zps8f63f4ff.jpg

nicholas_minecraftinvite_zps5bf299cf.jpg

THANK YOU so much for all the Minecraft goodies. He will love them. Thank you so much again!!!!

If you have a chance (I know you will be taking a break starting May 19th) can you make me a name label with the Minecraft logo so I can label each childs goody bag. The kids names are:
Nicholas
Lucas
Chris
Michael
Zac
Selena
Joseph
John
Emma
Cole
Aiden
Riley

If you can't do before the 19th I totally understand.

Thanks again!!!
Mina

Hi there Amy :wave2:

I am hoping you may be able to do a design for me. I am after a name fill with things from London ie Red phone boxes, red buses, Big Ben etc. I am wanting to make a journal and have this on the cover as surprise for my sister who is travelling to London with my Mum in July.

If it could say - Meghan's Memories...........that would be just fantastic.

Thanks so much and I hope you enjoy your well earned break :goodvibes

Amy a million thank u... Amazing job I love how the letters turn out words can't even describe of how thankful I am thank u and may god bless you..

I just wanted to post a quick update -

Right now I need to focus on some family stuff and am not sure how much time I will have for designing and when. Please be patient with me. I will work on everyone's requests as soon as I can but I am not sure when this will be. If I am already in my break period and I am not caught up, I will do my best to work on designs during that time if possible.

Thank you all for your understanding!

Hi Amy, I was looking at you board and wondered if you could make me a few designs. We are not taking a Disney cruise this time, but would like to decorate our door a little. Somewhere I saw a porthole you made. I wonder if you could put the Norwegian Epic in the center. Write "Ride the Wave with LTCR". "Mediterranean cruise Aug. 10 - 17, 2014" "Linda and Mark"

Then maybe a life preserver or something (whatever you think) with the dates Aug. 10 - 17, 2014 and the ports of call on it Barcelona, Spain
Naples, Italy
Rome, Italy
Florence/Pisa, Spain
Canes, France
Palma de Mallorca, Spain

One more with a cute saying about Grandma and Papa traveling/having fun (whatever) but missing their kids. The lifesaver with the porthole might work--
kids--
James and Bri
Tammy and Bryan
Amy
Jenni
Tommy
and grandkids--
Caden
Kaylee
Jack
Lily

Obvioulsy no hurry,when you get back from your break is fine.

Thank you in advance your designs are amazing!

THANK YOU so much for all the Minecraft goodies. He will love them. Thank you so much again!!!!

If you have a chance (I know you will be taking a break starting May 19th) can you make me a name label with the Minecraft logo so I can label each childs goody bag. The kids names are:
Nicholas
Lucas
Chris
Michael
Zac
Selena
Joseph
John
Emma
Cole
Aiden
Riley

If you can't do before the 19th I totally understand.

Thanks again!!!
Mina

I am hoping that a gift tag was what you had in mind...

chris_minecraftgifttag_zps81012eaf.jpg

michael_minecraftgifttag_zps348d7a73.jpg

nicholas_minecraftgifttag_zpsd4108e93.jpg

lucas_minecraftgifttag_zps5b8368be.jpg

john_minecraftgifttag_zps7c4ca3da.jpg

joseph_minecraftgifttag_zpsb38caa70.jpg

selena_minecraftgifttag_zpsd18b1c23.jpg

zac_minecraftgifttag_zps1aefee00.jpg

aiden_minecraftgifttag_zpsab120549.jpg

cole_minecraftgifttag_zps0309643c.jpg

emma_minecraftgifttag_zps5af68ed3.jpg

riley_minecraftgifttag_zpsa6b086f3.jpg

Hi there Amy :wave2:

I am hoping you may be able to do a design for me. I am after a name fill with things from London ie Red phone boxes, red buses, Big Ben etc. I am wanting to make a journal and have this on the cover as surprise for my sister who is travelling to London with my Mum in July.

If it could say - Meghan's Memories...........that would be just fantastic.

Thanks so much and I hope you enjoy your well earned break :goodvibes

I hope you like the way this turned out...

meghan_londonjournal_zpsab25f5ef.jpg

Amy................I am lost for words! It is absolutely perfect :thumbsup2

Thank you so very much for taking the time in your break to do this for me! I know my sister will just love it.

You really are one clever person :flower3::goodvibes

Hi Amy, I was looking at you board and wondered if you could make me a few designs. We are not taking a Disney cruise this time, but would like to decorate our door a little. Somewhere I saw a porthole you made. I wonder if you could put the Norwegian Epic in the center. Write "Ride the Wave with LTCR". "Mediterranean cruise Aug. 10 - 17, 2014" "Linda and Mark"

Then maybe a life preserver or something (whatever you think) with the dates Aug. 10 - 17, 2014 and the ports of call on it Barcelona, Spain
Naples, Italy
Rome, Italy
Florence/Pisa, Spain
Canes, France
Palma de Mallorca, Spain

One more with a cute saying about Grandma and Papa traveling/having fun (whatever) but missing their kids. The lifesaver with the porthole might work--
kids--
James and Bri
Tammy and Bryan
Amy
Jenni
Tommy
and grandkids--
Caden
Kaylee
Jack
Lily

Obvioulsy no hurry,when you get back from your break is fine.

Thank you in advance your designs are amazing!

I worked on these for you... I hope you like the way they turned out.

lindamark_porthole_zpsdcc335a0.jpg

lindamark_cruise_zps453540f4.jpg

lindamark_cruiseanchor_zpsebcf1da0.jpg

Amy a million thank u... Amazing job I love how the letters turn out words can't even describe of how thankful I am thank u and may god bless you..

Amy................I am lost for words! It is absolutely perfect :thumbsup2

Thank you so very much for taking the time in your break to do this for me! I know my sister will just love it.

You really are one clever person :flower3::goodvibes

You are both very welcome! Enjoy!

OMG these are amazing. You are so talented!!!! I LOVE THEM. Does not seem like you are resting though. lol Thank you so much. LOVE-LOVE-LOVE. When you have time, not today. Get your rest! Can you make the same port hole with Dorothy and Ralph. And one with Caden. I am officially addicted you will be hearing more from me. Is there anything I can do for you. Money maybe, a donation?

Also just noticed on the last one Cannes is spelled wrong it has 2 n's and Florence is in Italy not Spain. Thanks so much.
P.S. The errors were my fault. Thanks

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

I used many of your designs years ago when I sailed with Disney - so glad you are still creating and sharing. I am taking a cruise on the Grand Princess to Hawaii from December 19, 2014 - January 3, 2015. We have two rooms, so two different designs would be great. I love everything you do - the portholes, something Hawaiian, a ship picture - anything! You can just put The Palmer Family or The Palmer's. I am grateful for anything!
Debbie :):love:

OMG these are amazing. You are so talented!!!! I LOVE THEM. Does not seem like you are resting though. lol Thank you so much. LOVE-LOVE-LOVE. When you have time, not today. Get your rest! Can you make the same port hole with Dorothy and Ralph. And one with Caden. I am officially addicted you will be hearing more from me. Is there anything I can do for you. Money maybe, a donation?

Also just noticed on the last one Cannes is spelled wrong it has 2 n's and Florence is in Italy not Spain. Thanks so much.
P.S. The errors were my fault. Thanks

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

These were pretty quick fixes so I wanted to get them done right away...

caden_porthole_zps650fa43a.jpg

dorothyralph_porthole_zpse65a346c.jpg

lindamark_cruiseanchor2_zpsb3fc47e6.jpg

Hi Amy.

When you have time, I was hoping you could do a we've moved post card for me. We are moving from Ohio to North Carolina...thought maybe a map of the us with a dotted line or something from Ohio to NC or if you have another idea that would be great too. Also something like taking reservations for visitors.

Our address is
4601 Southlea Drive
Winterville, NC 28590

Thanks a bunch!

Hi Amy, I am officially addicted to your designs. They are awesome. When you get a chance (after your rest period) could you make a few more for me. I would like a few of the names.

Can you do three with the Norwegian Epic in them-
Caden
Linda
Mark

Kaylee--with ballet stuff in it

Jennifer--with the doctors from Dr. Who or something to do with Dr. Who

Tom--minecraft

Thank you so much!

Do you have any designs that could be applied for a rock climbing party. I know you are taking a break and hope you have an amazing time with your family. When you return and believe this is something you could do I could give you more details. Thank you and thank you for all the amazing work you do for us!

Hello Amy, my friend Peggy referred me to your designs. You did a fabulous job creating our Girl Scouts tee shirt design. I am in need of your help. My son Is in first grade we need to make tee shirts for his field day. His teacher is Mrs. Gardiner so we thought we would make a tee shirt to play on that and have a flower garden where each child's face is in the center of the flower and mrs's Gardiner's face is the face in an image of a gardener watering the flowers. Want to add a cute little saying about the kids growing this year. Would you be able to assist me? Please let me know. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter