Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amy!!!

Would you be able to help me out…

Need a Hershey Bar wrapper for a College Grad *male*
Name is Charles
Date of Graduation is May 25, 2014

Maybe a small little thank you tag as well with the same type of information, they are for little cello bags…

Thanks! Let me know if you can't :) thanks in advance, hope all is well.

Hi Amy!! Do you create candy bar wrappers for Baptisms? I am looking to create favors for my son's Baptism in June. If you do and wouldn't mind creating one for me, I would really appreciate it. I will include his info just in case but if you don't do them or don't have time, I totally understand. Thanks!! ~Anna
Name: William Scott Alino
Date of Baptism: June 7, 2014
PS- He's almost two so nothing too "babyish" if possible. Thanks!!

I sent these to Julie via email but thought I would post here as well in case anyone else is interested...

pony_balloons_zpsa69c8e33.jpg

pony_apples_zps076e61a8.jpg

pony_butterflies_zps6ebb586b.jpg

pony_diamonds_zps74176d6f.jpg

pony_rainbow_zpsa6e9fbfa.jpg

pony_star_zpse7c3f1dc.jpg

pony_cuties_group_zps79666d55.jpg

Hi Amy!!!

Would you be able to help me out…

Need a Hershey Bar wrapper for a College Grad *male*
Name is Charles
Date of Graduation is May 25, 2014

Maybe a small little thank you tag as well with the same type of information, they are for little cello bags…

Thanks! Let me know if you can't :) thanks in advance, hope all is well.

I worked on these for you...

candybar_graduation_maroon2_zpsa550a05c.jpg

gifttag_graduation_zpsc402edcf.jpg

Hi Amy!! Do you create candy bar wrappers for Baptisms? I am looking to create favors for my son's Baptism in June. If you do and wouldn't mind creating one for me, I would really appreciate it. I will include his info just in case but if you don't do them or don't have time, I totally understand. Thanks!! ~Anna
Name: William Scott Alino
Date of Baptism: June 7, 2014
PS- He's almost two so nothing too "babyish" if possible. Thanks!!

Here is your requested design...

william_candybarcross_zpseb5720ae.jpg

I worked on these for you...

candybar_graduation_maroon2_zpsa550a05c.jpg

gifttag_graduation_zpsc402edcf.jpg

AWESOMENESS!!!!

Thanks Amy!! :thumbsup2:cool1:

Could I just ask that you change the date to the 23rd of May instead of 25 He's graduating the Friday before the party :) Sorry - that was my mistake!

If not, still thanks very very much! It's great!

Hi Amy - I saw you had some Royal Caribbean cruise designs and I'd love any that you could do for our upcoming anniversary cruise on the Navigator of the Seas so I could make some magnets for our door.

Our names are Joe & Michelle, it's our 24th anniversary, and the cruise is June 15-22, 2014 on Royal Caribbean Navigator. I'd love anything you can do!

Thanks a bunch!

AWESOMENESS!!!!

Thanks Amy!! :thumbsup2:cool1:

Could I just ask that you change the date to the 23rd of May instead of 25 He's graduating the Friday before the party :) Sorry - that was my mistake!

If not, still thanks very very much! It's great!

Sure! Here they are all fixed up...

charles_gifttaggrad2_zps1470dd48.jpg

charles_candygrad2_zps9c0a0201.jpg

Hi Amy - I saw you had some Royal Caribbean cruise designs and I'd love any that you could do for our upcoming anniversary cruise on the Navigator of the Seas so I could make some magnets for our door.

Our names are Joe & Michelle, it's our 24th anniversary, and the cruise is June 15-22, 2014 on Royal Caribbean Navigator. I'd love anything you can do!

Thanks a bunch!

Here are several varieties...

joe_navigatorfill_zpsf3e7ec95.jpg

michelle_navigatorfill_zps32a492d5.jpg

joemichelle_cruise2_zps95b1babc.jpg

joemichelle_cruiseanchor_zpsa2cff92d.jpg

joemichelle_cruiseanniversary_zps5a8c6bd0.jpg

Hi Amy

I thought of you last night as I was ironing a disign on to a sweatshirt using your fantastic paper! I thought I'd have a browse through your thread, to see what you're doing now - and have fallen in love with the Harry Potter namefills!! Is there any chance you could do:

'Matthew' with a Draco Malfoy fill? It might sound silly but Matthew is my 7 year old son and I call him my little Draco Malfoy (even though my son is completely good, no evil in sight lol) because he looks like the chap who plays him! My son has Autism, ADHD and learning disabilities so he doesn't have much language or comprehension - which means he wouldn't even have a clue what Harry Potter is, but I know - and I can put this namefill on various books, t-shirts etc for him!! Just to make you laugh, here's my son and Draco....

Matthew's not always that stern looking though:

and then:

2. 'Rachel' in a Lucius Malfoy fill, a general Harry Potter fill and a Draco Malfoy fill?

I have such a soft spot for the Malfoy men in that film, lol!

Thank you so much if you can do any of these. No rush whatsoever!

Love Rachel x
(to clarify - all 3 pics were just to make you smile, not for use in the namefills lol)

Hi Amy,
I'm BAAAAAAAACK!!!! Thank you again for my son Lucas' minion birthday goodies. He LOVED them.

I wanted to know if you can make me some Minecraft birthday goodies (cupcake wrapper, candy bar wrapper, water bottle wrapper, cupcake toppers also) for my son, Nicholas', 8th Birthday. If there is anything else that you think would be good for an 8 year old's birthday i'd appreciate it.

Thanks so much,
Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter