Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy, I was wondering if I could get a few more made for my cruise. It's a Bermuda cruise onboard the explorer of the seas

1. Saying "happy 66th birthday mom"

2. Michelle and Del celebrating 15 year anniversary. (Sept. 24, 1999) Something creative is great

3. Some kind of name imagines for the kids. Sydney, Nelia, Savannah, Gabrielle, & Sophia

Thank you so much

I worked on these for you... I went with Shrek for the kids since you had in your ticker about being excited about Shrek.

michelledel_cruiseanniversary_zps217b4776.jpg

mom_cruiseanchor_zps17a4430d.jpg

gabrielle_shrekfionafill_zps1bd2c2f0.jpg

nelia_shrekfionafill_zps69f9ea6c.jpg

sydney_shrekfionafill_zps0e7684c5.jpg

sophia_shrekfionafill_zps697b6369.jpg

savannah_shrekfionafill_zpsea431011.jpg

M_I_C_K_E_Y said:
I worked on these for you... I went with Shrek for the kids since you had in your ticker about being excited about Shrek.

Thank you so much:-) :-) Unfortunately since we switched to the Bermuda cruise we don't have DreamWorks. But maybe another time.

Hello!
I would like to please make 2 requests. I just saw the cool Minion birthday designs for Lucas. I know my "Lucas" would love those for his party too if you could please change the age to 7.
My second request is I was wondering if you could make some kind of design featuring anything from the "Hunger Games" movies for my daughter "Jasmine." Thank you so much!!

Here are your requested designs... For the name fill, there is no age so you can use the one from the previous post.

lucas_minionsfull7_zpsbb1669ef.jpg

lucas_minionscandy7_zps21f831bf.jpg

lucas_minionsinvite7_zps08747f79.jpg

lucas_minionscupcaketoppers7_zpsdfe62721.jpg

this one I had already done...

jasmine_hungergamesindiv_zpsebda963d.jpg

jasmine_hungergamesfill_zpsc33f960a.jpg

May I request a Monster High sign that reads Maddy's room? I saw the other thread but I don't want Marion to yell at me ;) so I posted it here just to show I did read the rules. :lmao:

Thanks for your wonderful talent.

Sabrina

Hi! I am wondering if there is anyway to get a design done by this next Friday? My son is having his fourth birthday party and wondering if I could get a Teenage mutant Ninja turtle design in a Name fill in of Sawyer with Happy 4th Birthday and with a border? If this is at all possible I will be greatly appreciative if its to soon I totally understand!

Here is Sawyer's design...

sawyer_teenagemutantfillborder_zps75d1ff6a.jpg

I really like post 1089 (bubble guppies) How can I get something like this for my daughters birthday party?

If you would like any of them personalized, simply let me know which items and how to personalize - like child's name, age, or any other needed information.

Hi Amy
You did a couple of princess cruise designs for me I would love to have you change just a bit.
I am organizing a cabin crawl.
So if you could....

Caribbean Princess Cabin Crawl
Day 2. Day At Sea

Any graphic you like... I will probably apply it to a sheet with cabin numbers, etc.
Thanks so much!!!!

I assumed you meant you wanted a sheet with room to list the cabin numbers. If this is not what you had in mind, let me know...

cabincrawl_cruiseborderletter_zps27307690.jpg

Thank you so much:-) :-) Unfortunately since we switched to the Bermuda cruise we don't have DreamWorks. But maybe another time.

If you would like something other than the Shrek name fills just let me know what you would like and I would be more than happy to make some others.

May I request a Monster High sign that reads Maddy's room? I saw the other thread but I don't want Marion to yell at me ;) so I posted it here just to show I did read the rules. :lmao:

Thanks for your wonderful talent.

Sabrina

Either place is fine with me... Here is your design.

maddy_monsterhigh_zpse4cb3f2d.jpg

Amy ....I am excited to say those Shrek designs you made..I will be using next year...so excited to have 2 cruises I am planning for!!!!!!!!!

I wish I had the programs U have to do this...I feel like a pain. So I will just think real hard about what I would like and then post...:scratchin

Hi Amy,

I wonder if I could trouble you for my final 3 letters/invites, pretty please :goodvibes

I would love one addressed to The Baldwin Family for an airboat ride on the 22nd of May at Sawgrass Recreation Park.

Another also for The Baldwin Family to Dine with Shamu on 27th of May.

Lastly, one addressed to Riley & Abbey for the Superstar Character Breakfast at Cafe La Bamba at 10:30am on 10th May.......would love a Minion theme for this one if possible :thumbsup2

We are leaving at the end of April......I hope I haven't left this too late for you to do!!!

Thanks so mch Amy. You have very kindly added so much extra sparkle to our trip with your beautiful letters/invites/shirt prints you've done for us....Thanks again:worship:

I assumed you meant you wanted a sheet with room to list the cabin numbers. If this is not what you had in mind, let me know...

cabincrawl_cruiseborderletter_zps27307690.jpg

This is perfect!!!!!
If you have time, I would love some envelopes to match, but I leave in a week so I do understand !

Amy ....I am excited to say those Shrek designs you made..I will be using next year...so excited to have 2 cruises I am planning for!!!!!!!!!

I wish I had the programs U have to do this...I feel like a pain. So I will just think real hard about what I would like and then post...:scratchin

You are not being a pain. Let me know when you have decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter