Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
your designs are SUPER impressive!! i would love to have our names with the ship inside like the ones above. the ship is the Carnival Dream. our names are Chad
Jon
Bre
Krissy

thanks bunches

good morning Amy

wanted to rescind my request...after a few hours searching the web i was able to figure out how to make these!!! :cheer2::cheer2: to say that i'm pleased with myself is a huge understatement LOL now i can't stop DISigning :surfweb:

so glad i found your thread & with a little help from google (amy mickey was all mr google needed) i was able to find your webpage & will be sending you a little thank you via paypal.

here's one of my creations
19_zps904c21c5.jpg

Hi Amy! I have a new project and hope you can help me. I want something for a couple that are getting engaged soon. Their names are Michael and Elissa. They are big St Louis Blues and Cardinal fans. I am thinking something like: Michael proposed. Elissa said yes. Any ideas? You are always so creative!

Thanks!

I worked on this for you...

cardinals_full2_zps38c0e22c.jpg

good morning Amy

wanted to rescind my request...after a few hours searching the web i was able to figure out how to make these!!! :cheer2::cheer2: to say that i'm pleased with myself is a huge understatement LOL now i can't stop DISigning :surfweb:

so glad i found your thread & with a little help from google (amy mickey was all mr google needed) i was able to find your webpage & will be sending you a little thank you via paypal.

here's one of my creations

I know exactly how you are feeling. I remember when I finally created my first word fill, I was ecstatic!!! If you get the design bug bad enough, feel free to jump in here on the boards. We can always use more designers. Your fill looks GREAT!!!

Hi Amy,
I know I have another request I made a few posts before this one but I wanted to know if you can work on another one for me. If you can only do one then I'll make this one my first choice. I was hoping you can help me out on this one. My son, Lucas, is in love with anything Mini Cooper. I wants to make him a shirt where the front of the shirt was a frontal/head on shot of a Mini Cooper and the back of his shirt the back view of a Mini Cooper. Any color is fine but if you can make it a red Cooper great, if not no biggie. If the picture has plates can you personalize them with Lucas.
Thank you soooooo soooooo much,
Mina

I know exactly how you are feeling. I remember when I finally created my first word fill, I was ecstatic!!! If you get the design bug bad enough, feel free to jump in here on the boards. We can always use more designers. Your fill looks GREAT!!!

its silly that something so little can make you feel so accomplished LOL the bad thing is i work from home and usually i'm pretty good about not playing during work hours but i'm having trouble sticking to that. so much clipart too little time HAHA

awe thank you! we're going on a back to back cruise so i'm focused on cruise related stuff right now but once thats done i'll get in Disney mode and pay it forward

thanks again ...you rock :cheer2::thumbsup2

hi amy,

would you be able to design something with the despicable me 2 minions that says Happy 3rd Birthday Lucas. i was hoping to print out a few different minions on round stickers and place on sticks on top of cupcakes. i'm open to anything else minion related for my son's 3rd birthday.

thanks so much
mina

Here are an assortment...

minions_number3_zps08c1c870.jpg

lucas_minionsfill_zps65244f60.jpg

lucas_minionsinvite_zps655253ca.jpg

lucas_minionsfull_zps74f3606d.jpg

lucas_candybar_minions_zps886b78e0.jpg

lucas_cupcaketoppers_minions_zpsd3ac2d4a.jpg

Amy, I was wondering if I could get a few more made for my cruise. It's a Bermuda cruise onboard the explorer of the seas

1. Saying "happy 66th birthday mom"

2. Michelle and Del celebrating 15 year anniversary. (Sept. 24, 1999) Something creative is great

3. Some kind of name imagines for the kids. Sydney, Nelia, Savannah, Gabrielle, & Sophia

Thank you so much

Hi Amy! I always love your designs and I was looking for a design for my son to wear at Lego land. His name is John and can you add 2015?! Thank you in advance!

Hi Amy,
I know I have another request I made a few posts before this one but I wanted to know if you can work on another one for me. If you can only do one then I'll make this one my first choice. I was hoping you can help me out on this one. My son, Lucas, is in love with anything Mini Cooper. I wants to make him a shirt where the front of the shirt was a frontal/head on shot of a Mini Cooper and the back of his shirt the back view of a Mini Cooper. Any color is fine but if you can make it a red Cooper great, if not no biggie. If the picture has plates can you personalize them with Lucas.
Thank you soooooo soooooo much,
Mina

I hope he likes these...

minicooper_back_zpsb1010633.jpg

minicooper_front_zps120a2622.jpg

Hello!
I would like to please make 2 requests. I just saw the cool Minion birthday designs for Lucas. I know my "Lucas" would love those for his party too if you could please change the age to 7.
My second request is I was wondering if you could make some kind of design featuring anything from the "Hunger Games" movies for my daughter "Jasmine." Thank you so much!!

Hi! I am wondering if there is anyway to get a design done by this next Friday? My son is having his fourth birthday party and wondering if I could get a Teenage mutant Ninja turtle design in a Name fill in of Sawyer with Happy 4th Birthday and with a border? If this is at all possible I will be greatly appreciative if its to soon I totally understand!

I really like post 1089 (bubble guppies) How can I get something like this for my daughters birthday party?

Hi Amy
You did a couple of princess cruise designs for me I would love to have you change just a bit.
I am organizing a cabin crawl.
So if you could....

Caribbean Princess Cabin Crawl
Day 2. Day At Sea

Any graphic you like... I will probably apply it to a sheet with cabin numbers, etc.
Thanks so much!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter