Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I please get a name fill for Christa but pink with paw prints? She is a girly girl and loves animals. Thank you for your help!

Amy, I hope you can help me. I'm looking for something for a shirt for my son's car race team this season. It needs to have All Star Motorsports, Brandon Jones, 16 on it and Kelly green, black and white are their colors. If you could do something that would be great!!

Stroller and license plate tags are something that I do not really do as there are many designers who already do them. I customized some designs I already had (or tweaked some). I hope these will work for you.

About the transfers: If you are trying to mail the sheets themselves than I would suggest using a heavy envelope (like the one I send them to you in) and possibly putting a sheet of parchment paper between each sheet to prevent any ink from ruining another sheet. Or at least placing them, so that the ink side is only on the backing sheet of the facing paper.

If you mean to mail them after they have been ironed on already then I would suggest trying to keep the transfer area flat and place a parchment sheet over the transfer area. Just to prevent the transfer from folding and possibly 'sticking' to itself. I have no idea how hot items can get when shipping but this would be my only concern.

seaworld_stroller2_zps8797dfc3.jpg

smith_universalautographcover_zpsaa723de0.jpg

siggal1_seaworldautocover_zps83dda3cb.jpg

siggal2_seaworldautocover_zps1308a22f.jpg

siggal1_universalminion_zps76bad13b.jpg

siggal2_universalminion_zpse431c826.jpg

Thanks Amy I luv them they should work just fine,:yay::yay: thanks in helping our trip be magicalpixiedust:pixiedust::cheer2:

Hello Amy,

I know it is short notice, so if you don't have time, no problem.
My husband and I are going on an anniversary cruise this weekend.
I would like something to put on the door. We wont be leaving until Sun (3-30) morning.
We are going on the Carnival Magic out of Galveston to Belize, Honduras and Cozumel.
March 30th thru April 6th for our 17th Anniversary.
It is for James and Kim Scott

Thank You,
Kim

Ok thank you. I was just trying not to be a pain...lol

I would be so appreciative for magnets that has rccl explorer with something to with Bermuda. (Doing a 5nt that only goes to Bermuda) 1. The Nolan Family
2. The Stephens family

Also can I get the names Robin, & Michelle with pink flamingos in the name?

I also love the names with the ship in them. For now can I just get 2014 with the ship in it?

Ok thanks so much. I would love more but I don't want to hog your time right now.

You are not being a pain at all. Here are your requested designs...

stephens_cruise2_zps9c4fd256.jpg

nolan_cruise2_zpsdfeb1abf.jpg

2014_cruiseexplorerfill_zps6c906f00.jpg

robin_flamingosfill_zps4f77a602.jpg

michelle_flamingosfill_zpsd5c4b95a.jpg

Amy, I hope you can help me. I'm looking for something for a shirt for my son's car race team this season. It needs to have All Star Motorsports, Brandon Jones, 16 on it and Kelly green, black and white are their colors. If you could do something that would be great!!

I have you on my list and will probably have something for posted for you either today or by the latest on Monday.

Hello Amy,

I know it is short notice, so if you don't have time, no problem.
My husband and I are going on an anniversary cruise this weekend.
I would like something to put on the door. We wont be leaving until Sun (3-30) morning.
We are going on the Carnival Magic out of Galveston to Belize, Honduras and Cozumel.
March 30th thru April 6th for our 17th Anniversary.
It is for James and Kim Scott

Thank You,
Kim

Thank you for letting me know your time frame so that I was able to get these to you in time. I hope something like these is what you had in mind...

james_cruise2_zps4f9e14f2.jpg

james_cruiseanniversary_zps67d0a49d.jpg

james_magicfill_zpse421a471.jpg

kim_magicfill_zps00106514.jpg

Thanks Amy,
These look great!!
I can't wait to use them on our door.
Thanks for taking the time with the short notice.
Kim

Hi Amy! I have a new project and hope you can help me. I want something for a couple that are getting engaged soon. Their names are Michael and Elissa. They are big St Louis Blues and Cardinal fans. I am thinking something like: Michael proposed. Elissa said yes. Any ideas? You are always so creative!

Thanks!

Thank you for letting me know your time frame so that I was able to get these to you in time. I hope something like these is what you had in mind...

james_cruise2_zps4f9e14f2.jpg

james_cruiseanniversary_zps67d0a49d.jpg

james_magicfill_zpse421a471.jpg

kim_magicfill_zps00106514.jpg

your designs are SUPER impressive!! i would love to have our names with the ship inside like the ones above. the ship is the Carnival Dream. our names are Chad
Jon
Bre
Krissy

thanks bunches

I worked on this for you... I hope you like the way it turned out.

racing_car_full_oval_zps46162460.jpg

Amy,
Not sure if this can be done but can you create a Minecraft name fill for Christa but in Pink instead of Green?

hi amy,

would you be able to design something with the despicable me 2 minions that says Happy 3rd Birthday Lucas. i was hoping to print out a few different minions on round stickers and place on sticks on top of cupcakes. i'm open to anything else minion related for my son's 3rd birthday.

thanks so much
mina

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter