Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy - Just wanted to say that's it been almost a year since I made 40 shirts for our last Orlando trip! They are still in excellent shape, no cracking or peeling at all. In fact, we are going to wear some of them again for this December trip. However, I'm back for 20 more!!

My son is the BIGGEST dinosaur fan in the world, so we will be starting our day at the T-Rex Cafe. Can you come up with something like a T-Rex with a Christmas Hat on or something along those lines, or even one eating candy canes??

We are also going to spend one night at the Gaylord Palms for the ICE show and this years' theme is Frosty the Snowman. Any ideas on a tshirt for that would be great!

And lastly, we finish our trip with the Shrek Feast. I LOVE your Shrek design hugging Donkey & Puss. Can I please have one each with the following names.

Mommy
Daddy
Ryleigh
Gavin
Papa
Gichi

I can't thank you enough for making our trip complete and for some AWESOME pics of our crew!! :worship:

Hi Amy, my nephew Gavin is having a red fire engine theme birthday party. Can you make me a sign that says " Welcome to Gavin's 1st Birthday Party! " and then possibly something for a birthday banner.. Thank you in advance!!!

Hey Amy!

I was wondering if you can make me a few things for a minecraft birthday party. I like the other minecraft things you have done and was wondering if you could add Steve or a creeper.

I would like a transfer design with the kids names on it for t-shirts
Kynes
Keen
Binx
Bennett
Bella Grace
Brody
Brooklyn
Braden
Sarah
Cade
Kaleb
Grayson
Jack
Jacob

And a tag with Thanks you for coming to Kynes birthday.

Thank you again for taking the time to make events personalized and special!
Cynthia

Here are the other names... I went ahead and did the tag again because I thought you wanted the zombie included and that was why you asked for it again. If you do not want the zombie, it is posted without a few pages back. Please make sure I did not forget anyone.

bellagrace_minecraftfullwithzombie_zpsec6b6de7.jpg

bennett_minecraftfullwithzombie_zpsfebd9aed.jpg

binx_minecraftfullwithzombie_zps6309e742.jpg

brooklyn_minecraftfullwithzombie_zps76fca878.jpg

braden_minecraftfullwithzombie_zpsddb5fb4f.jpg

brody_minecraftfullwithzombie_zps1fef1442.jpg

cade_minecraftfullwithzombie_zps5cada143.jpg

grayson_minecraftfullwithzombie_zpse78175e3.jpg

jack_minecraftfullwithzombie_zps60f54334.jpg

jacob_minecraftfullwithzombie_zps7c5079c8.jpg

keen_minecraftfullwithzombie_zpscefac7f9.jpg

kaleb_minecraftfullwithzombie_zpsaaeba3ec.jpg

sarah_minecraftfullwithzombie_zps156c4951.jpg

gifttag_minecraft2withzombie_zps9d6e30a2.jpg

Amy, I forgot to add one of the kids names!! for Kynes' minecraft party! It is Kayson

When you get a chance, will you add it?

Thanks again!

Hello Amy. I am in need of a few things by Saturday (sorry for this bein last minute) hopefully you will be able to get it done. I just found out that my parents are taking my son on a cruise for his birthday ad I was wanting a boarding pass and a card to give him at his party this weekend. I would like the boarding pass to say something along the lines of For Aiden Scott departing in Carnival Sensation on Dec. 14th. And then for the card just a picture of the boat and say Happy Birthday Aiden. I know you do great work and can't wait to see what you come up with. Thank you so much in advance!

We told them, we told them! :cool1: They were very excited! Thank you for your help Amy. Now I just have to get the shirts done since I don't have to hide the details anymore ;) I will have them wear the turning 9 shirts on our day 2 but I need something we can all wear heading on to the Magic as a family. Any ideas?

You never gave me names for you and your hubby. I can easily change the names and the order of the names if needed. How about something like this...

mom_cruisemagic_zpsdfaf692d.jpg

Hello Amy. I am in need of a few things by Saturday (sorry for this bein last minute) hopefully you will be able to get it done. I just found out that my parents are taking my son on a cruise for his birthday ad I was wanting a boarding pass and a card to give him at his party this weekend. I would like the boarding pass to say something along the lines of For Aiden Scott departing in Carnival Sensation on Dec. 14th. And then for the card just a picture of the boat and say Happy Birthday Aiden. I know you do great work and can't wait to see what you come up with. Thank you so much in advance!

I bumped your request up since you need it so quickly. I hope these are what you had in mind...

ticket_cruise2_zps5a7cc81d.jpg

aiden_zpsfa6773e8.jpg

:wave2: Hi Amy -

It's been a while since I have made t-shirts and I am hoping you can help me. I have an idea for Christmas gifts for a couple of family members. I am wondering if you could make me a couple of Red Sox-ish t-shirts.

One for my 7 year old nephew that says "My Aunt "heart symbol" the Red Sox with maybe the Boston "B" Logo and the second

For my Dad that says "My Daughter Loves the Red Sox but I Love Her Any Way" with whatever Boston logo you think works

I have scoured the internet and can't find anything like these.

Please let me know if you think this is something you can/want to do. I would need them in time to make them for Christmas Eve .... :flower3:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU in advance!

Amy - Just wanted to say that's it been almost a year since I made 40 shirts for our last Orlando trip! They are still in excellent shape, no cracking or peeling at all. In fact, we are going to wear some of them again for this December trip. However, I'm back for 20 more!!

My son is the BIGGEST dinosaur fan in the world, so we will be starting our day at the T-Rex Cafe. Can you come up with something like a T-Rex with a Christmas Hat on or something along those lines, or even one eating candy canes??

We are also going to spend one night at the Gaylord Palms for the ICE show and this years' theme is Frosty the Snowman. Any ideas on a tshirt for that would be great!

And lastly, we finish our trip with the Shrek Feast. I LOVE your Shrek design hugging Donkey & Puss. Can I please have one each with the following names.

Mommy
Daddy
Ryleigh
Gavin
Papa
Gichi

I can't thank you enough for making our trip complete and for some AWESOME pics of our crew!! :worship:

I wasn't sure what text/personalization you would want included on the first two, so if you want any changes, let me know...

trex_christmas_tshirt_zps97388f4b.jpg

frosty_ice_zpsd71146ca.jpg

daddy_shrekfull_zpsb309d26d.jpg

papa_shrekfull_zps5d18269f.jpg

gavin_shrekfull_zps7b31929f.jpg

mommy_shrekfull_zps77ecc277.jpg

ryleigh_shrekfull_zps97d21ca0.jpg

gichi_shrekfull_zpscc42215e.jpg

You never gave me names for you and your hubby. I can easily change the names and the order of the names if needed. How about something like this...

mom_cruisemagic_zpsdfaf692d.jpg

Sooooo cute! Can you change mom and dad to Jeff and Dawn and then add my aunt and uncle Robyn and Mike please? Thanks so much.

Dawn

I LOVE them all!!! Can I ask for one more dino design, for the rest of us! Can you do the same dino with the hat on and have it say, RAWR!! It means Merry Christmas in dinosaur. Off to order my transfers!!

Hi Amy, I was wondering if you are able to do a birthday banner for my nephew Gavin's 1st birthday party. He is having red fire engine party. Thanks for your help!

Hi Amy, my nephew Gavin is having a red fire engine theme birthday party. Can you make me a sign that says " Welcome to Gavin's 1st Birthday Party! " and then possibly something for a birthday banner.. Thank you in advance!!!

Here are your requested designs...

fire_engine_full_zps8b7e32e4.jpg

banner_triangle_fireengine_zps4211e325.jpg

I am hoping you can help me make some tags for party bags for our end of the year soccer party. The team is the Purple Butterflies and the uniform was dark purple.

Sophia
Gabby
Morgyn
Zuzu
Bella
Angelina
Emily

Coach Marco
Coach Chris

Thank you so much

Here are your tags...

bella_gifttagsoccer_zpsd31e9741.jpg

morgyn_gifttagsoccer_zpsd9620394.jpg

gabby_gifttagsoccer_zpsdec10cd8.jpg

zuzu_gifttagsoccer_zpsace8c5cd.jpg

angelina_gifttagsoccer_zpsf271818b.jpg

chris_gifttagsoccer_zps5e543ae8.jpg

emily_gifttagsoccer_zps7870a611.jpg

sophia_gifttagsoccer_zpsb5d7c2f5.jpg

marco_gifttagsoccer_zps0c16cbf1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter