• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amy,

I posted by accident in one of your other threads & don't know how to delete it. I wanted to post in the correct section.

I'm looking for a road trip journal cover for my two boys. We are driving from Philadelphia to FL. Not sure if putting a map from driving down to FL with a red car or something?

I need one journal cover for Brandon & the other for Evan.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks so much!
Jennifer

Amy! I love the longhorns you made! It is going to be so fun to wear them! Thank you so much!!

Yes, these are perfect! Also can you make cupcake toppers to go with these?

I wasn't sure on the text, I hope you like this...

cupcaketopper_camo_realtree_zps662396a5.jpg

Hi Amy!

I just realized I never requested coupons for the boys at Universal, could I get coupons good one souvenir of their choice at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure for Aiden and Nolan? Thanks so much! BTW, your iron on paper has been working out great!

Here are your coupons...

aiden_giftcertifislands_zpsa6de221b.jpg

nolan_giftcerifislands_zpsab9774cb.jpg

aiden_giftcertifuniv_zps8b62ec4d.jpg

nolan_giftcertifuniv_zps9a87f9a5.jpg

Hey Amy!

I was wondering if you can make me a few things for a minecraft birthday party. I like the other minecraft things you have done and was wondering if you could add Steve or a creeper.

I would like a transfer design with the kids names on it for t-shirts
Kynes
Keen
Binx
Bennett
Bella Grace
Brody
Brooklyn
Braden
Sarah
Cade
Kaleb
Grayson
Jack
Jacob

And a tag with Thanks you for coming to Kynes birthday.

Thank you again for taking the time to make events personalized and special!
Cynthia

Hi Amy and her loyal readers
I'm sorry to hijack this thread for just a minute, but I'm trying to find the name ot a tv character or show that my 2 year old dgs is wild about. My dd-i-l says it's called JUSTIN but I can't find anything when I google. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Ann:grouphug:

Amy, you are phenomenal! How did you find it? Do you have toddlers at your house? Now that you've found Justin, when you have time would you please
make me something with him and Zayden's name? That would be so great!

While I've got your attention, may I also please ask something Cailleo (I know - I still don't know how to spell it) for another dgs named Harrison?

Thanks, thanks!
Ann

Hi Amy!

This is a shot in the dark but I was wondering if you had any or could make a "5 of hearts" design for t shirts?!? My twins turn 5 soon and I was thinking that a "5 of hearts" card design would make for cute tshirts for their birthday party! (We are doing an Alice in wonderland party....but didn't really want alice/mad hatter designs for the shirts.)

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!!
Rachel

Hey Amy,

I need to add two names to the minecraft template:

Kayson
Chelsea

Thanks and looking forward to seeing them!! :cool1:

Hi Amy,

I posted by accident in one of your other threads & don't know how to delete it. I wanted to post in the correct section.

I'm looking for a road trip journal cover for my two boys. We are driving from Philadelphia to FL. Not sure if putting a map from driving down to FL with a red car or something?

I need one journal cover for Brandon & the other for Evan.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks so much!
Jennifer

I hope you like these...

brandon_map_eastcoastuse_zpsc72e9653.jpg

evan_map_eastcoastuse_zpsee74865f.jpg

Hey Amy!

I was wondering if you can make me a few things for a minecraft birthday party. I like the other minecraft things you have done and was wondering if you could add Steve or a creeper.

I would like a transfer design with the kids names on it for t-shirts
Kynes
Keen
Binx
Bennett
Bella Grace
Brody
Brooklyn
Braden
Sarah
Cade
Kaleb
Grayson
Jack
Jacob

And a tag with Thanks you for coming to Kynes birthday.

Thank you again for taking the time to make events personalized and special!
Cynthia

I know almost nothing about Minecraft but after googling, I think Steve is the "man". I have this design... If you like this, I will do the other names for you. In my opinion, the name text would look good in the teal it is in or even the dark blue. Let me know which of the two you would prefer.

kynes_minecraftfull2_zps7d1ee5c3.jpg

gifttag_minecraft2_zps3e34cca6.jpg

Could I get a couple things ?

Harry Potter name fills for Sara and Alyssa

Do you have any kind of design for ET ? Alyssa is a huge ET fan so if you had something that would work that you could do for each of them that would be great.

Do you also have a Spiderman design ? That would be one for each of them.

Also maybe something with the Cat in the Hat for each of them.

I am making t shirts with them for each of them.

Lastly maybe something with Shrek and Donkey. They don't have to have their names on them even just a cool design with that character.

I would be happy with one design that can be used for both of them so they have the same shirts even.

Thanks so much !

I just saw some of your Candy bar and water bottle labels. Could I ask for some of those for the Disney Dream Oct 31 - Nov 3, 2014. Thanks !

would it be possible to make this look pretty:

We are dedicated to becoming leaders--"If your actions inspire other to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader" John Quincy Adams

I'd like it to be big to bring on like 81/2 x11 iron on for t-shirts for my team. But i want it to look decorated. Not just like words. Maybe a cool font with some design around it or something. Thanks.

Hi Amy
I was seeing if you have any name fills with Lego Chima or Ninjago? We are doing a day at Legoland in a few week!!
The names are

Conor
Ronan

thank you so much!!

Amy, you are phenomenal! How did you find it? Do you have toddlers at your house? Now that you've found Justin, when you have time would you please
make me something with him and Zayden's name? That would be so great!

While I've got your attention, may I also please ask something Cailleo (I know - I still don't know how to spell it) for another dgs named Harrison?

Thanks, thanks!
Ann

No toddlers here anymore! I just put in Justin and preschool TV/show or something like that into goggle and got lucky. Here are your designs...

justin_time_zps03fef6d0.jpg

harrison_caillousign_zpsad540951.jpg

Hi Amy!

This is a shot in the dark but I was wondering if you had any or could make a "5 of hearts" design for t shirts?!? My twins turn 5 soon and I was thinking that a "5 of hearts" card design would make for cute tshirts for their birthday party! (We are doing an Alice in wonderland party....but didn't really want alice/mad hatter designs for the shirts.)

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!!
Rachel

I re-created a card for you. I hope you like this...

card_hearts_zps2c5507f1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter