Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Amy! We love the bubble guppies things you have done for Bennett, I will post the names soon of the littles coming to his party so I can make t-shirts.

I was wondering if you could make a design for a Longhorn game we are going to, my daughters coach is playing in an alumni softball game and I would love shirts for the kids to wear.

Maybe a Texas longhorn something on the front and on the back something to do with her name Taylor or Taylors crew something cute and her number 88.

Thanks again!

I can work on something else for the front if you want but I was thinking it might look best to have the "Crew" on the front and then her number on the back. (A little less busy). Just my opinion. Let me know if you would like anything else.

taylorscrew_longhornsfill_zps4a358315.jpg

88_longhornsfill_zps59d3461b.jpg

Hi Amy,

My DD loves Caillou (and his dinosaur Rexy). Can you please make me the Caillou sign (like above with Zayden) with her name, Giliana.

Many thanks,
Melissa

Hi Amy, was wondering if you could possibly make a party invite for son's 6th Birthday party. It's a camo (the realtree looking camo) Party. I would like for it to say something along the lines of.. You are invited to Aiden's 6th Birthday Party on Nov. 17th at 1pm at 801 SE 56th St. Keystone Hghts. Please RSVP to Brandy at 352-478-5748. Also if you have time could you possibly make his name in the same camo so I can put it on a shirt for him to wear at the party. Thank you in advance!

So cute, thank you. I know my list was huge, sorry. Luckily, I've been able to fine some stuff to use so I don't need as much. Anything Lego and primary colors would work great. If it's possible to just get the water bottle label and the candy bar label that would be fantastic. Again, thank you so much, your work make my kids think I'm awesome!

Sara

I am glad you were able to find some items for your party that would work. Here are the 2 you requested. If you need any others, let me know.

candybar_lego_legocity_legofriends_zps39236e22.jpg

waterbottle_lego_legocity_legofriends_zps0db9edf5.jpg

I hope this is what you envisioned... I have not used them on apron's but I have used them on the canvas bags from Joann's. I believe the aprons are not textured like the bags, right? If they are just cotton aprons, they should work great. But if they are thick you may need to adjust the heat or time you iron.

turkey_menorah_zps1c02a4f5.jpg
SO PERFECT- EXACTLY WHAT I ENVISIONED- will post a pic of the ladies in their aprons

Amy I am so sorry- would you mind taking the s of of Latkes- My friend that is doing this with me insists Latke Crew sounds better then Latkes Crew, even though we all make more then 1, and Latkes is the plural. We had a vote and I lost- also, would you make the outline around the entire thing thicker- I cut into it a little with my slicer to make sure I get all the white off-

I hope this is what you envisioned... I have not used them on apron's but I have used them on the canvas bags from Joann's. I believe the aprons are not textured like the bags, right? If they are just cotton aprons, they should work great. But if they are thick you may need to adjust the heat or time you iron.

turkey_menorah_zps1c02a4f5.jpg

Hi Amy, was wondering if you could possibly make a party invite for son's 6th Birthday party. It's a camo (the realtree looking camo) Party. I would like for it to say something along the lines of.. You are invited to Aiden's 6th Birthday Party on Nov. 17th at 1pm at 801 SE 56th St. Keystone Hghts. Please RSVP to Brandy at 352-478-5748. Also if you have time could you possibly make his name in the same camo so I can put it on a shirt for him to wear at the party. Thank you in advance!

I think this is what you mean...

camo_realtree_invite_zps63d5e02a.jpg

camo_realtree_namefill_zps4a040292.jpg

Amy I am so sorry- would you mind taking the s of of Latkes- My friend that is doing this with me insists Latke Crew sounds better then Latkes Crew, even though we all make more then 1, and Latkes is the plural. We had a vote and I lost- also, would you make the outline around the entire thing thicker- I cut into it a little with my slicer to make sure I get all the white off-

Here it is all fixed up...

turkey_menorah2_zpsa6167c8f.jpg

Hi Amy!

I just realized I never requested coupons for the boys at Universal, could I get coupons good one souvenir of their choice at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure for Aiden and Nolan? Thanks so much! BTW, your iron on paper has been working out great!

Hi Amy and her loyal readers
I'm sorry to hijack this thread for just a minute, but I'm trying to find the name ot a tv character or show that my 2 year old dgs is wild about. My dd-i-l says it's called JUSTIN but I can't find anything when I google. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Ann:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter