Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amy,
Since my kids got to be in their late teens and early twenties, I have asked them for a Christmas list. I have gotten them by text, on napkins, etc. Just whatever was handy. Well. Now I have grandkids and would like something a little more "keepsake" to have their lists on.
I was thinking maybe just a jingle bell border with lines? And maybe a title of "All I want for Christmas" or something like that.
If you don't mind, when you have time, would you use your creativity to make something up?
Thank you so much!
Sunny:santa:

Here are a couple of choices. If you would like me to add lines, let me know.

alliwant_christmascarolingpic_zps11635254.jpg

alliwant_christmasholly_zpsb3aa8188.jpg

Good evening! Can you please make Lego name fills with the following names?

Gary
Shalynn
Jullian
Lise
Robyn
Gavyn
Jordan
Anacia
Jordynn

These will be used for name tags on shirts for our first trip to Legoland in two weeks. If you have an idea of something basic that I can put on the back of the shirts, please post your ideas.

Thanking you in advance!

I hope something like this is what you had in mind...

michelleviola_cruise2_zps6d686be6.jpg
[/QUOT Hi Amy this is great but only one thing this cruise NO PALM TREES, NO BEACH at any of our stops. Can you make one without Palm trees maybe a LIGHTHOUSE scene. Sorry I didn't think about that before I asked you. Thanks again. Michelle

Hello

Can I please have the following designs made up with the names Zachary and Morgan (boy)

cole_lego5.jpg

leah_hpgroup.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Could you do Happy Birthday around the below

carson_universalstudiosfill.jpg

Thank you

Hi Amy! Not sure if I thanked you yet, but thank you for the autograph covers for my boys. I just saw on Kenny the Pirate's site that Sideshow Bob and Krusty are also in Springfield, I was wondering when you have time if I could request autograph pages for them? TIA!

Good evening! Can you please make Lego name fills with the following names?

Gary
Shalynn
Jullian
Lise
Robyn
Gavyn
Jordan
Anacia
Jordynn

These will be used for name tags on shirts for our first trip to Legoland in two weeks. If you have an idea of something basic that I can put on the back of the shirts, please post your ideas.

Thanking you in advance!

Here are your name fills... As far as a design for the back, I have many lego designs so I am not sure what you would like but here are a couple generic ones I have...

or this one with no text or different text on the top...

gary_legofill_zps099a0e93.jpg

shalynn_legofill_zps381a36e5.jpg

jullian_legofill_zps0f65f570.jpg

lise_legofill_zps90ec15cf.jpg

gavyn_legofill_zps3b41caf3.jpg

robyn_legofill_zps4d3bf533.jpg

anacia_legofill_zps77eb6a5e.jpg

jordan_legofill_zps78e6a0e7.jpg

jordynn_legofill_zps0821fa59.jpg

Hi Amy this is great but only one thing this cruise NO PALM TREES, NO BEACH at any of our stops. Can you make one without Palm trees maybe a LIGHTHOUSE scene. Sorry I didn't think about that before I asked you. Thanks again. Michelle

How is this...

cruise_lighthouse_zps4f245c9e.jpg

Hello

Can I please have the following designs made up with the names Zachary and Morgan (boy)

Could you do Happy Birthday around the below

Thank you

I wasn't sure what you wanted for the last one, if you need any changes, let me know...

morgan_lego5_zps3f7b2515.jpg

zachary_hpgroup_zpsa89d3e59.jpg

happybirthday_universal_namefill2_curved_topbottom_zps4a5927ae.jpg

Hi Amy! Not sure if I thanked you yet, but thank you for the autograph covers for my boys. I just saw on Kenny the Pirate's site that Sideshow Bob and Krusty are also in Springfield, I was wondering when you have time if I could request autograph pages for them? TIA!

Here are your requests...

auto_sideshowbob_zps3d0773e5.jpg

auto_krusty_zps08b10abc.jpg

Thank you soooo much! These are awesome! I'm gonna use the Legoland Florida on our shirts. You are the best!!!

Hi Amy! I am looking for a few things for a minecraft party. It's for Brady's 8th Birthday.

Invite
Bag topper
Triangle banner
Thank you tag
Candy bar label
Banner
And any other cute bday ideas you may have.

Thank you so much!!!

Sorry just went through my pages and I believe I need a couple more, please.:flower3: Barney, Green Goblin, Dr. Doom, Gru and Vector from Despicable Me. Thanks! If I missed them from a previous post, I apologize!

I wasn't sure how much information you wanted included. If you would like any changes, let me know. I also have a Carnival Freddy design if you think they would like something like that better.

jeffery_cruise2_zps72ef050f.jpg

jocelyn_cruise2_zpsc085caee.jpg

So cool!! I love it. What do you think of this poem for some type of card for them to open on their actual birthday?

JOCELYN AND JEFFERY
DID YOU HEAR THE NEWS?
TO CELEBRATE TURNING 9
WE’RE TAKING YOU ON A CRUISE!!

CARNIVAL MAGIC
DECEMBER 1 – 7, 2013
GRAND CAYMAN, COZUMEL, MONTEGO BAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter