Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so glad you are loving the transfers. And I appreciate it very much that you are spreading the word about them! Here are your requested designs...

cupcaketopper_minecraft_zpsbe349929.jpg

candybar_minecraft_zps4b803df1.jpg

Amy, this are absolutely perfect! Thank you so much! Alex will love them!

Hey Amy,

Bennett will be turning 4. I would love all you can do with the Bubble Guppies theme, I kinda go over board with decorating, etc. I have found some stuff on Nick Jr website but nothing really WOWs me.

I also want to do personalized t-shirts for the kids, since his party isn't until December, I won't know the kids names until closer to time, if that's okay. How much in advance do you need?

Thanks again! :cool1:

Here are lots of items... I would not mind doing the designs for the guests. I would say either the full design or the name fill are the two that lend themselves the best, you decide. I normally only take a few days to finish requests but to be on the safe side, if you give me a week or two, that would be better, especially in December when I will be in holiday mode.

4_bubbleguppiesfill_zps6304eeea.jpg

bennett_bubbleguppies_zpsb2d31552.jpg

bennett_bubbleguppiesbagtopper_zpsceee2d2c.jpg

bennett_bubbleguppiescandy_zpsefdb0605.jpg

bennett_bubbleguppieswaterbottle_zpsf6fcbcf2.jpg

bennett_bubbleguppiesfill_zpsf1633833.jpg

bennett_bubbleguppiescupcaketopper_zps56b957a5.jpg

bennett_bubbleguppiesinvite_zps867f87b5.jpg

bennett_bubbleguppiesjersey_zpsd0edc424.jpg

Hi Amy,

Please disregard my email because I found them by searching your threads. Thank you for the link though. But, I was wondering if I could get two autograph covers for Universal Studios 2013, one for Aiden and the other for Nolan? Thanks so much for your help!

(Kdelaney81@comcast.net)

Hi Amy can you make a family cruise vacation design that would include three names( Michelle, Viola, Dona ) 7 day New England & Canada Cruise on the Brillance of the Seas. This would be for a door decoration. Thanks so much. Michelle

Hi Amy,
I was wondering if you could do a Captain America name fill for me?
My son's name is MAC.
Thanks!
Jill

Hi Amy, I have a request and I am hoping you can fullfill it for me.
My husband is in Lions Club and he will be needing a binder to keep all papers, letters etc in and I am wondering if you would design a front cover for me? I am going to buy a binder with a clear pocket on the front and I will put this "Tim's" cover in the plastic cover.. All it needs to say is: Tims Lions Club binder or something like that..Use your awesome imagination, please...there is a Lions Club emblem out there somewhere..as it is International...He is in the Penn Yan club...thank you for any and all help...

Sorry it took so long for me to work on this... real life got in the way of design time this past week.

tim_lionsclub_zpsf170af0b.jpg

Hello Amy,
whenever you have the chance can I bother you to make a few letters,
my daughter wants her birthday in SUPERHERO now as well. I can reuse what I have, I just need additional letters for her name, and some of the letters are side by side so a new figure is needed not to duplicate the letters beside eachother.

O in Batman
O in Superman
K in Wonderwoman
Y in Green Lantern
N in Superman

thanks so much :)

Here are your additional letters...

k_superherofill_zpsc920c811.jpg

n_superherofill2_zps30764f50.jpg

o_superherofill3_zps6da658db.jpg

o_superherofill2_zps4fe008d4.jpg

y_superherofill2_zps6c3b28b8.jpg

Hi Amy,

Please disregard my email because I found them by searching your threads. Thank you for the link though. But, I was wondering if I could get two autograph covers for Universal Studios 2013, one for Aiden and the other for Nolan? Thanks so much for your help!

(Kdelaney81@comcast.net)

Here are your covers...

nolan_univstudios_autographcover_zps31b2a91b.jpg

aiden_univstudios_autographcover_zps36dd2e79.jpg

Hi Amy,
I was wondering if you could do a Captain America name fill for me?
My son's name is MAC.
Thanks!
Jill

i am unable to help you with this request as Captain America is Marvel which is now owed by Disney. I would suggest starting a new thread on the boards with your request. (or I want to say that Mandy (absolut_mandy) or Marne may have one if you browse their threads.

Hi Amy!

Looking for your help to make a t-shirt design for my daughter's 2nd birthday next week! It will be a reveal that she will be a big sister as I'm expecting a baby. I saw a cute & simple design on the web that basically said:
I'm going to be a
BIG SISTER
APR/2014

Here is the link although it obviously doesn't need to be identical!
http://i1.cpcache.com/product_zoom/...r=White&height=460&width=460&padToSquare=true

PM me with any ?'s!
Thanks so much in advance. :)
Jennifer

Hi Amy can you make a family cruise vacation design that would include three names( Michelle, Viola, Dona ) 7 day New England & Canada Cruise on the Brillance of the Seas. This would be for a door decoration. Thanks so much. Michelle

I hope something like this is what you had in mind...

michelleviola_cruise2_zps6d686be6.jpg

Hi Amy,
Since my kids got to be in their late teens and early twenties, I have asked them for a Christmas list. I have gotten them by text, on napkins, etc. Just whatever was handy. Well. Now I have grandkids and would like something a little more "keepsake" to have their lists on.
I was thinking maybe just a jingle bell border with lines? And maybe a title of "All I want for Christmas" or something like that.
If you don't mind, when you have time, would you use your creativity to make something up?
Thank you so much!
Sunny:santa:

That's ok Amy, I haven't had a computer for several days so this will work...thank you so very much!!!!

Hi Amy!

Looking for your help to make a t-shirt design for my daughter's 2nd birthday next week! It will be a reveal that she will be a big sister as I'm expecting a baby. I saw a cute & simple design on the web that basically said:
I'm going to be a
BIG SISTER
APR/2014

Here is the link although it obviously doesn't need to be identical!
http://i1.cpcache.com/product_zoom/...r=White&height=460&width=460&padToSquare=true

PM me with any ?'s!
Thanks so much in advance. :)
Jennifer

Here is one I created to look like your sample...

propertyof_sister_zpsdc0da485.jpg

and here is one I did for someone else in the past. If you like this, I can insert your month and day into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter