Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amy- I have looked at all the Harry Potter designs and have decided what I'd like to have for our tshirts, if possible. Would you be able to please make the Marauder's map with "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" ?
It doesn't need to have any of the Universal logos on it, or even the Hogwarts castle.

For the back of the shirt, I'd like "Mischief Managed" in the Harry Potter font, with a transparent background, so you just see the letters.

Are these something you can do without too much trouble?
Thank you very much. We are leaving on Sept 25.

Bobette

hi Amy, I was wondering if you could help me. My friend saw the name fill that another DISer made (she REALLY helped me out) and is in love with it. It was for my daughters seat pocket. Now she would really like one, but wants owls. As soon as she was asking how i got it, I thought of you since you do non-disney! Any way you could help her out?

The name is Olivia
owl themed
going onto hot pink material and her other fave color is lime green.

I know she'd appreciate it, and she'd post herself but she never heard of disboards before I told her about it!

I hope she likes this...

owl_namefil2_zps6282bb3e.jpg

Hi Amy,

I was wondering if you could create a Menu for my kids italian pizza party. I would like each side to have the color strips going down each side- green, white then red. Maybe it could say Mangia Mangia! up at the top then under it maybe a chef hat & a mustache. I will write in everything on the menu

I would like it to be made for a regular size paper 8.5 x11

Thanks so much!
Jennifer

I hope something like this is what you wanted...

italian_menusheet_zpsb359f1c3.jpg

Hi Amy- I have looked at all the Harry Potter designs and have decided what I'd like to have for our tshirts, if possible. Would you be able to please make the Marauder's map with "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" ?
It doesn't need to have any of the Universal logos on it, or even the Hogwarts castle.

For the back of the shirt, I'd like "Mischief Managed" in the Harry Potter font, with a transparent background, so you just see the letters.

Are these something you can do without too much trouble?
Thank you very much. We are leaving on Sept 25.

Bobette

The first one is easy because I had already done it for another requester. You can find it here in this link. The first one in the second row. Be sure to click on the thumbnail and save the full size image.

http://photobucket.com/images/harry potter marauders map?page=1

And actually the second one was already done as well. Here is the link. Again, be sure to save the full size image. Be aware that the transparent background has nothing to do with how it will print. If you print it to a light transfer, it will remain clear but if you print it to a dark transfer, the transparent will be WHITE as the sheet itself is white.

http://photobucket.com/images/mischief hp text?page=1

Amy,

That is perfect! It is so cute & is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks so much & this will be perfect for my kids party next weekend!

Thank you again!
Jennifer:cheer2:

My cousin is getting married and love the little favors I did for my other cousin. As in post 2107 and 2115. Wld like to request the chocolate wrapper.and the mint to be wrapper.and a circle to fit a kiss chocolate.

Danny & Oyuki 10/12/13
Can u use the same flower like the prev u used and incorporate wedding colors which are grey,silver,and yellow.

PLEASE & THANK YOU.

Sorry if possible I have another request for my newest nephew his theme is batman. Can I request name fill with batman or Lego batman ..the name XAVIER...

I knw u dnt do Disney but was wondering if u can do 2nd name fill for the other LIL guy with MONSTERS but not the Disney MOnsters but rather some Brite colorful monsters idk there name I hope u can help with ths one..lol..name is ADAN...

The first one is easy because I had already done it for another requester. You can find it here in this link. The first one in the second row. Be sure to click on the thumbnail and save the full size image.

http://photobucket.com/images/harry potter marauders map?page=1

And actually the second one was already done as well. Here is the link. Again, be sure to save the full size image. Be aware that the transparent background has nothing to do with how it will print. If you print it to a light transfer, it will remain clear but if you print it to a dark transfer, the transparent will be WHITE as the sheet itself is white.

http://photobucket.com/images/mischief hp text?page=1

Thank you so much Amy- that is exactly what I was looking for! I didn't realize you had a photobucket site! I'd looked through ALL 192 pages of this link, as well as your website pages, but of course, never saw these images. You had indicated you had tons of them, and I wondered why I couldn't find them!:confused3 Thank you for the tip/info about which type of transfer to use to have just the words show on the back. Can't wait to get started!

Hi Amy,
You have a lot of great disigns. Just wondering if you could personalise a few for me for our upcoming trip.

lucas_lego.jpg
If this could have the following names please.

Daddy
Phil
Joshua
Kyenan
Logan
Xavier

seaworld_stroller_zps6dd41f4a.jpg
If this could please say
The McCorriston Family

And not sure if you have one already, but I'm after a stroller tag for Legoland. If it could please say
The McCorriston Family

Thank you.

Amy,

That is perfect! It is so cute & is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks so much & this will be perfect for my kids party next weekend!

Thank you again!
Jennifer:cheer2:

You are very welcome! I am glad you like the way it turned out!

My cousin is getting married and love the little favors I did for my other cousin. As in post 2107 and 2115. Wld like to request the chocolate wrapper.and the mint to be wrapper.and a circle to fit a kiss chocolate.

Danny & Oyuki 10/12/13
Can u use the same flower like the prev u used and incorporate wedding colors which are grey,silver,and yellow.

PLEASE & THANK YOU.

Sorry if possible I have another request for my newest nephew his theme is batman. Can I request name fill with batman or Lego batman ..the name XAVIER...

I knw u dnt do Disney but was wondering if u can do 2nd name fill for the other LIL guy with MONSTERS but not the Disney MOnsters but rather some Brite colorful monsters idk there name I hope u can help with ths one..lol..name is ADAN...

Here are your requested designs...

candy_small_grayyellow_zps20d8c1c0.jpg

mint_gray_yellow_wedding_zpse7de15a3.jpg

gray_yellow_round_zps571d02e8.jpg

xavier_batmanfill_zps6b70fe21.jpg

adan_moshimonstersfill_zps7d26945f.jpg

Thank you so much Amy- that is exactly what I was looking for! I didn't realize you had a photobucket site! I'd looked through ALL 192 pages of this link, as well as your website pages, but of course, never saw these images. You had indicated you had tons of them, and I wondered why I couldn't find them!:confused3 Thank you for the tip/info about which type of transfer to use to have just the words show on the back. Can't wait to get started!

Sadly though, my Photobucket is not organized at all and I would never expect someone to go through all of them. Photobucket has made it harder for me to search my designs only but at least when I know the file name I am looking for, it is do-able.

You are very welcome!

Hi Amy,
You have a lot of great disigns. Just wondering if you could personalise a few for me for our upcoming trip.

lucas_lego.jpg
If this could have the following names please.

Daddy
Phil
Joshua
Kyenan
Logan
Xavier

seaworld_stroller_zps6dd41f4a.jpg
If this could please say
The McCorriston Family

And not sure if you have one already, but I'm after a stroller tag for Legoland. If it could please say
The McCorriston Family

Thank you.

Here are your requested designs. Some of the lego ones I had already done for other requesters. I will be posting the link for where you can get them. Be sure to click on the thumbnails and save the full size designs.

kyenan_lego_zps0860f83c.jpg

phil_lego_zps21169e1e.jpg

xavier_lego_zps9ddb8dfb.jpg

mccorriston_legolandninjagostroller_zpse7ad7bab.jpg

mccorriston_seaworldstroller_zps8a7b77e2.jpg

Daddy is found in the first row, first picture
http://photobucket.com/images/daddy lego?page=1

Joshua, first row, first picture
http://photobucket.com/images/joshua lego?page=1

Logan, first row, first picture
http://photobucket.com/images/logan lego?page=1

Hi Amy,

Would you be able to make 1 inch circles with any of these for me?
Hello Kitty
Penquin
Rainbow
Flower
Butterfly
Pinkalicious
Best Big Sister
Cupcake
Heart
Snowman

Any would be great. Thanks!

Hi, Amy! Hope you had a great summer! Could you please do the following:
*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle name fill (post 2598) TIMMY
*Despicable Me just the jumping minion (post 2624) RILEY
*despicable me with just name, not auto book (post 2619) JONATHAN and a separate one for ANDREW
*Skylanders first one w name (post 2622) TIMMY, JONATHAN, ANDREW
*Minecraft name fill (post 2706) JONATHAN
*Chima (post 2065) Jonathan, Micah
*Pool name fill w goggles (post 2118) LAUREN, CHLOE, MARISSA
This might use up my stash of iron ons. I might have to place another order. Thank you for all you do. We appreciate it! :thumbsup2

Hi Amy,

Would you be able to make 1 inch circles with any of these for me?
Hello Kitty
Penquin
Rainbow
Flower
Butterfly
Pinkalicious
Best Big Sister
Cupcake
Heart
Snowman

Any would be great. Thanks!

Here are your requested circles... I added 2 other random ones to the end to balance out the page.

bottlecaps_girls_assorted_zps95ec3fb8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter