Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much you are the greatest love your work could you do name fills with ocean,seashells or dolphins of Freeport, Nassau, Half Moon Cay please & thank you
Pam

Here are your requested designs...

freeport_seashellfill_zps1756d6d2.jpg

nassau_seashellfill_zpsa53396d3.jpg

halfmooncay_seashellfill_zps36d70a9b.jpg

Hi, Amy.

I know you are taking a break, and these are no rush. Could I please get a Lalaloopsy name fill (like post #1863) with Chelsea as the name and also a round Lalaloopsy design (post #2069) also with the name Chelsea.

Thank you so much. We appreciate all you do!

You caught me right before my break, here are Chelsea's designs...

chelsea_lalaloopsyfill_zps3f779ff6.jpg

chelsea_lalaloopsyround_zpsd41f7f20.jpg

Hi Amy
Just wondering if you would do a voucher or invite for my boys Matthew and Ryan it is for the 21st June at Fao scharwz to have breakfast with a toy solider and build a muppet whatnot.. The what not is the most important thing to them. We will be heading to NY before coming to disney world

Michelle

I worked on this for you... Let me know if you would like any text changes.

fao_soldier_invite_zpse30d484d.jpg

I need to add more days to my vaction so I can make more shirts!

May I please request the following?

Names fills in Minecraft for: Tad & Mitchel

Names fill in Minion for Tad, Mitchel & Georgia

Many thanks!

Here are your requested designs...

tad_minecraftfill_zps92234f15.jpg

mitchel_minecraftfill_zps091429b5.jpg

mitchel_minionsfill_zps006d244b.jpg

georgia_minionsfill_zps535e6c5f.jpg

tad_minionsfill_zps01367a37.jpg

Amy

I know you are getting ready to take a break. I wondered if you could personalize your Thomas the Train for me. I would like I to say "Oliver's Day Out With Thomas".

Also I would also like the same Thomas image with
Mamaw
Papaw
Mommy
Aunt
Each on a separate image. If you do not have time to do this before your break I understand.
Thank you so very much!!
Ericka
P.S. your transfers are amazing and I am going to have to order more soon. :)

Here are your designs...

kristen_flipflopsuse_zps9c71b3a8.jpg

judy_flipflopsuse_zpse8a93ea2.jpg

debbie_flipflopsuse_zps47d233f4.jpg

Thank you so much.

I do have one last request before you shut down and hopefully you can do it.

We want to do a candy bar wrapper for our 5th grade class. I was just told about it yesterday. The chair of the committee was going to have them printed up to what equates to $.87/wrapper. I said I was willing to donate my ink and paper, but needed the design. Well, I wanted to see if you could help me "jazz" it up. Below is what they sent me. The quote with the stars would be back flap. I can resize, because I know you usually do the large sized wrappers. The school colors are yellow and blue. Please use your magic.

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo126/fivepin/WRAPPER1-1_zpsc88176e2.jpg

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo126/fivepin/WRAPPER1-2_zps10324b2a.jpg

Just noticed the Panther logo is somewhat blurry. Here is the logo by itself

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo126/fivepin/PantherLogo_edited-1_zpsfe7768e2.png

Hi Amy wondering if you can help with some tags for my cousins 15th....

Hello kitty with HOT PINK BOW...for it to say MIS QUINCE ARCIE

Hello Kitty with DARK PURPLE BOW ...MIS QUINCE NATALIE

Kerrropi the wanna be looking frog. Lol. LIME GREEN...if the one can say MY SWEET 16 SAMANTHA

I'm sponsoring them n gng to make pretzels to gve as thank you favors.
PLEASE. & THANK YOU :thumbsup2

Here are your designs...

gifttag_hellokitty_purple_zps13adafeb.jpg

gifttag_hellokitty_pink_zps062ed819.jpg

gifttag_hellokitty_frog_zpsc283b0c2.jpg

Amy

I know you are getting ready to take a break. I wondered if you could personalize your Thomas the Train for me. I would like I to say "Oliver's Day Out With Thomas".

Also I would also like the same Thomas image with
Mamaw
Papaw
Mommy
Aunt
Each on a separate image. If you do not have time to do this before your break I understand.
Thank you so very much!!
Ericka
P.S. your transfers are amazing and I am going to have to order more soon. :)

I went back and forth with myself on whether you just wanted the names on the others or the full line. I thought it sounded like you just wanted the name. If I guessed wrong, let me know.

oliver_thomas2_zpsbca82645.jpg

mamaw_thomas2_zps470e1466.jpg

papaw_thomas2_zpsbb87b9b1.jpg

mommy_thomas2_zps2d80207f.jpg

aunt_thomas2_zps6a2811a9.jpg

Thank you so much.
I do have one last request before you shut down and hopefully you can do it.
We want to do a candy bar wrapper for our 5th grade class. I was just told about it yesterday. The chair of the committee was going to have them printed up to what equates to $.87/wrapper. I said I was willing to donate my ink and paper, but needed the design. Well, I wanted to see if you could help me "jazz" it up. Below is what they sent me. The quote with the stars would be back flap. I can resize, because I know you usually do the large sized wrappers. The school colors are yellow and blue. Please use your magic.
Just noticed the Panther logo is somewhat blurry. Here is the logo by itself

Please check it over carefully so that I did not make any errors. I assumed you did not want the nutrition information label. From what you requested, I am guessing you wanted the small size wrapper. If you need any changes, let me know.

candybar_small_request_panthers_zpsa3c6ee8b.jpg

Please check it over carefully so that I did not make any errors. I assumed you did not want the nutrition information label. From what you requested, I am guessing you wanted the small size wrapper. If you need any changes, let me know.

candybar_small_request_panthers_zpsa3c6ee8b.jpg

Amy-

Thank you so much!!

Enjoy your break

Hi,
Can you make me a shirt like the birthday minion one but with no words??
Thank you!

Hi Amy-
May I request a mine craft letter fill- Nicholas, Mark and also the number 12? Its for Nicholas' 12th birthday party. If you can do other mine craft birthday stuff that would be great! Thank you!

zana....Amy is on a break until 6/25. I think you should indicate the date of the birthday party so Amy can address when she returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter