Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this... I can change the flip flop colors as well if you like.

flip_flops_beach_zps07a1ba2e.jpg

I LOVE this!!!! Could we just swap the colors (Maryanne-purple, Theresa-pink)?

Again, I love this! :lovestruc
Thank you so much!!!!!

Hey Amy or anyone that can help!

Amy, the bowling pins you did for me a few pages back, won't fit on the transfers. How do I get them to shrink down to a 8x10 size?

Thanks - Stacey

NEVERMIND!!! DAUGHTER CAME HOME FROM COLLEGE (GO UNIVERSITY CENTRAL FLORIDA) AND HELPED HER MOM!!!

Amy Thanks so much ...if you could will you make beach chairs with just Steve & Pam on one and Dalton & Caitlin on the other and if not that is ok I love what you do and cant thank you enough Pam

Yes! Amy, the Tanglewood and Tiger fill is perfect! I'll let you know when I have the list!

Thank you so much!!!

Hey Amy or anyone that can help!

Amy, the bowling pins you did for me a few pages back, won't fit on the transfers. How do I get them to shrink down to a 8x10 size?

Thanks - Stacey

NEVERMIND!!! DAUGHTER CAME HOME FROM COLLEGE (GO UNIVERSITY CENTRAL FLORIDA) AND HELPED HER MOM!!!

I am glad you were able to figure it out - yea for your daughter for coming to the rescue!!!

Amy Thanks so much ...if you could will you make beach chairs with just Steve & Pam on one and Dalton & Caitlin on the other and if not that is ok I love what you do and cant thank you enough Pam

Sure thing... here they are all fixed up.

stevepam_cruisechairs_zpsa6186459.jpg

dalton_cruisechairs_zps52c6e8a7.jpg

Thanks so much you are the greatest love your work could you do name fills with ocean,seashells or dolphins of Freeport, Nassau, Half Moon Cay please & thank you
Pam

Hi, Amy.

I know you are taking a break, and these are no rush. Could I please get a Lalaloopsy name fill (like post #1863) with Chelsea as the name and also a round Lalaloopsy design (post #2069) also with the name Chelsea.

Thank you so much. We appreciate all you do!

Hi Amy
Just wondering if you would do a voucher or invite for my boys Matthew and Ryan it is for the 21st June at Fao scharwz to have breakfast with a toy solider and build a muppet whatnot.. The what not is the most important thing to them. We will be heading to NY before coming to disney world

Michelle

Amy - I need to order some dark transfer paper from you. Can you please remind me of how I do that? Many thanks!

I need to add more days to my vaction so I can make more shirts!

May I please request the following?

Names fills in Minecraft for: Tad & Mitchel

Names fill in Minion for Tad, Mitchel & Georgia

Many thanks!

Amy - I need to order some dark transfer paper from you. Can you please remind me of how I do that? Many thanks!

All of the info and how to order is on my webpage. If you need the link, please either post it (your email address) here or feel free to pm it to me if you do not want that info 'out there'.

I assumed you only wanted the names included. If you wanted any of the other details (ship name, date, etc), let me know. But know if I add other information, the names will be a great deal smaller.

maryanne_flipflopsusepurple_zps991d2a75.jpg

Hi Amy-

Love the flip flops. Could I please get the following:

Judy:Purple
Cira:Teal
Kristen:Yellow
Becky:Green
Debbie:Blue

Thank you very much

Hi Amy wondering if you can help with some tags for my cousins 15th....

Hello kitty with HOT PINK BOW...for it to say MIS QUINCE ARCIE

Hello Kitty with DARK PURPLE BOW ...MIS QUINCE NATALIE

Kerrropi the wanna be looking frog. Lol. LIME GREEN...if the one can say MY SWEET 16 SAMANTHA

I'm sponsoring them n gng to make pretzels to gve as thank you favors.
PLEASE. & THANK YOU :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter