Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi Amy!

Do you have any angry bird designs?

I would like to make a t-shirt for my nephew.

Happy birdsday to me! With a 4 on it. With different angry bird characters.

Also a angry bird nam fill Amari

Also if you have any bag toppers or cupcake toppers?

Thank you!

Here is your design...

1305_girlscoutscurly_zps29d58c31.jpg

:cheer2: Thank you so much!!!!
Krista

Hey Amy, First off I want to say you do awesome work! Thank you for all that you do! Now, my daughter's birthday is coming up and wants to have a Monster High party. You have also posted for me the stuff you have which I thought was great. Now that we have finalized her party plans, can I get the to say...

Madison's 10th Birthday Party
April 7th, 2013
At 1:00p
At her house

Thank you again for your great work!

Edited to add that I love the cupcake topper idea! If you have these in the Monster High theme, I would love those too. If not, I understand, don't worry about. I would hate for you to do any more extra work just for us. But wanted to add it st incase you did cause I know she would love those. :)

Hi Ms. Amy... I hope all is good. I wld like to bother you with a request for cupcake toppers with Los Angeles Lakers theme. If I can have them say Happy Birthday Angelo..,happy birthday Isaiah ...and some with the number 8.

Second request for cupcake topper LADYBUG THEME happy Birthday Vivianna..or and 1st birthday Vivianna.

Third request BUTTERFLY Theme cupcake topper aswell. Happy Birthday Justine....Happy Birthday Desire ...in girly colors. Pink purple turquoise.????

Another favor pretty please...:-)

A need a design for a silhuettes of a lego (Dad, Mom, girl). One that has 2 girls (cousins); A purple lego girl; And a blue lego boy. Thank you so much for such a blessing!

So, if I am understanding your request, this is 4 separate designs right?

one with Dad, mom and girl
second with 2 girls
third with only one purple girl
fourth with only one blue boy

Did you want any with the Legoland logo? And would you like a border around them? Let me know, you are next on my request list.

How nice of you!

Could 2 of the Santa's have graduation hats? The Families are:
Lynn (graduating)
Becker (graduating)
Gould (not graduating yet)

Freedom of the Seas Dec 15 - 22

If I am not mistaken, this is the one you liked - right? So since there is only one Santa, are you asking if he can have a graduation cap added? I could try that but be warned that since he is already wearing a hat, it may look funny with a hat on a hat. Let me know what you would like me to do. Also, do you want all 3 names on the same design or is this 3 separate designs?

I have a design I wanna run by you for a shirt for my girls. I'd like to have a design with our pets name and maybe some paw prints for the dogs/cats. I don't what to put for the guinea pigs and rabbit. But the pets names are below:

Cowan (English bulldog)
Ariel (chihuahua)
Emma (shih tzu)
Libby (cat)
Blue (cat)
Stormy (cat)
Squeaky (cat)
Sparkles (guinea pig)
Bella (guinea pig)
Peanut (guinea pig)
Angel (rabbit)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards so ignore my spelling.

If I am not mistaken, this is the one you liked - right? So since there is only one Santa, are you asking if he can have a graduation cap added? I could try that but be warned that since he is already wearing a hat, it may look funny with a hat on a hat. Let me know what you would like me to do. Also, do you want all 3 names on the same design or is this 3 separate designs?

I see what your saying about the hat. 2 of the kids are graduating in Dec and the trip is the celebration. I was looking for 3 separate designs. 1 for each kids room. Is there another way to include something for the graduating kids? I am open to ideas!

How nice of you!

Could 2 of the Santa's have graduation hats? The Families are:
Lynn (graduating)
Becker (graduating)
Gould (not graduating yet)

Freedom of the Seas Dec 15 - 22

Here are your requested designs. If you need any changes, let me know...

beckers_cruisechristmas_zps56d6e09b.jpg

goulds_cruisechristmas_zps70879bda.jpg

lynn_cruisechristmas_zpsca002e45.jpg

Hi Amy!

Do you have any angry bird designs?

I would like to make a t-shirt for my nephew.

Happy birdsday to me! With a 4 on it. With different angry bird characters.

Also a angry bird nam fill Amari

Also if you have any bag toppers or cupcake toppers?

Thank you!

Here are your requested designs...

4_angrybirdsspacefull_zpse2d828e5.jpg

amari_angrybirdsfill_zps9912a1ef.jpg

bagtopper_angry_birds2b_zps0f330af1.jpg

and here are some generic cupcake toppers that I had already done...

cupcaketoppers_angrybirds.jpg

cupcaketoppers_angrybirds2.jpg

Hey Amy, First off I want to say you do awesome work! Thank you for all that you do! Now, my daughter's birthday is coming up and wants to have a Monster High party. You have also posted for me the stuff you have which I thought was great. Now that we have finalized her party plans, can I get the to say...

Madison's 10th Birthday Party
April 7th, 2013
At 1:00p
At her house

Thank you again for your great work!

Edited to add that I love the cupcake topper idea! If you have these in the Monster High theme, I would love those too. If not, I understand, don't worry about. I would hate for you to do any more extra work just for us. But wanted to add it st incase you did cause I know she would love those. :)

Here are your requested designs... I did not already have the toppers but I don't mind making them for you.

madison_monsterhighticket_zpscef942c5.jpg

cupcaketoppers_monsterhigh_zps304fc565.jpg

Hi Amy,

This is a last minute request but I hope you can help me. My daughter's 3rd birthday is in two weeks but her bowling party is next weekend. I already had a design to make tshirts for her and all her friends but I couldn't find any transfer paper for laser printers and it was going to cost a small fortune at a printing shop because of the design (many colors). I tried my hand at something simple but I am just spinning my wheels and running out of time. Would you be able to do some bowling name fills like you have done in the past? I would need about 13 names. I would want to put this on the front of the each shirt but can you make a coordinating image for the back of the shirt with the bday girl's info (i.e. Giliana's 3rd Birthday Bowling Bash, March 23, 2013 and This Is How We Roll (maybe the saying is too much?) or something along those lines? Also, I know you sell the infamous transfer paper but it is only for inkjet printers correct? If this is possible in the next day or two let me know and I will provide the names. If not I completely understand. It was worth a try. thank you! I am going to pm you one other question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter