Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amy!
I just got a bunch of your transfers and cant wait to try them out. Do you happen to have anything with Barney the Dinosaur? He's my DD's favorite character at Universal studios. If so can I please get:
1. A Barney name fill for "Taylor"
2. A Barney design with "Birthday Girl" and "Taylor" on it?

If possible I would also like the Thing 1 design with just the circle and "Thing 1" "Thing 2", "Thing 3", etc.....in it for numbers 1-7. I will be putting them on red shirts.

Please let me know if you need anymore info from me!!

Melanie

Here are Taylor's designs... as far as the Thing designs, I wasn't sure if you wanted the character on or left off. These are the ones I already had done. If you want the others with the character left off, let me know.

taylor_barneyfill_zps5dc29a9d.jpg

taylor_barneybdaygirl_zps3e1e5dfd.jpg

thing1.jpg

thing2.jpg

thing3.jpg

thing4.jpg

thing5.jpg

thing6.jpg

thing7.jpg

thing1_blank.jpg

thing2_blank.jpg

thing5_blank.jpg

Would you be able to design something for my son's birthday?
His theme is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. This will be his 4th birthday. I would like to be able to print it out as a poster for the front door.

Thanks

Thank you so much Amy! I love everything!! The characters are super cute. Is there anyway to get the "thing" designs without the red box around it? Im planning on putting them on red shirts so Im afraid it will look weird if the reds dont match up. Im so sorry to make you do extra work!! I should have explained more when I told you I was putting them on red shirts.

Here are Taylor's designs... as far as the Thing designs, I wasn't sure if you wanted the character on or left off. These are the ones I already had done. If you want the others with the character left off, let me know.

taylor_barneyfill_zps5dc29a9d.jpg

taylor_barneybdaygirl_zps3e1e5dfd.jpg

thing1.jpg

thing2.jpg

thing3.jpg

thing4.jpg

thing5.jpg

thing6.jpg

thing7.jpg

thing1_blank.jpg

thing2_blank.jpg

thing5_blank.jpg

Hello! I am asking if I could get two Dining plan cards. I don't care which design, we like them all! They both would say..... The Schrader's

And one would be for 6 days and the other for 5 days.

Thank you so much, I have had you make these for us in the past and they are wonderful!!! So easy to keep track.

Oops, looks like I've posting this on the wrong thread. I will move this to the right thread. Sorry!

Want to please ask for your help Amy. My daughter is turning 7 and she's into Lego Friends. Can you please do a Lego Friends design for a shirt the girls shirts, and also a regular "lego" for boys. Thank you so much!

Hi Amy-

Thanks again for all you do for all of us helping to make our event, vacation, or gift so special.

I was wondering you could do some name fills for my son's baseball team.

"DODGERS"

Christopher
Andrew
Matthew
Nicholas
Mason
Gavin
Logan
Kodes
Dodgers Mom
Holland
Coach Ben
Coach Johnson

Thanks!!!!!

Laura

Here are the rest of your name fills...

christopher_dodgersfill_zps89b39743.jpg

holland_dodgersfill_zpsdd7c541f.jpg

matthew_dodgersfill_zpsc5909a43.jpg

nicholas_dodgersfill_zpse371bbeb.jpg

gavin_dodgersfill_zps75cb1ad3.jpg

kodes_dodgersfill_zps7bdef001.jpg

logan_dodgersfill_zps469ea1c7.jpg

mason_dodgersfill_zps202afeb6.jpg

coachben_dodgersfill_zps54503147.jpg

coachjohnson_dodgersfill_zps6f77bf7f.jpg

dodgersmom_dodgersfill_zps7c943b99.jpg

Thank you for the Movie invites - I believe we are doing a bowling party now and I just got back and they included invites, I just have to write them.

I could use a softball tag for outside of the bag though ;) if you have time!

Thanks Amy!!!

I wasn't sure what text you wanted on it, hopefully this is what you had in mind.

gifttag_softball_zpsbeab3305.jpg

Amy- I was showing your amazing work for a friend of mine and she asked if I could send you a message asking if you could do some stuff for her daughter's b-day party. I know it is last minute, but she is trying to do something really nice for her daughter and can't seem to find anything lego girls.

Girl Lego Friends-

Invite:
Lindsey's 7th Birthday Party
When- Sunday, March 17th
Time: 12:30pm-3:30pm
Where: The Champions' Club Clubhouse
10132 Robert Trent Jones Parkway
Trinity, FL. 34638
Please RSVP to Shelly by Wednesday, March 13th; 375-8712 or skerr3@verizon.net

Signs:

Cookie Decorating
Nail Polish

Thank you something like a tag?

PLEASE!!!!

Thank you in advance!!!!!!

Laura princess:

I wasn't sure what size the 'signs' should be. If you need any changes, let me know...

lindsey_legofriendsinvite_zps25176ada.jpg

tag_legofriends_zps77a90728.jpg

tag_legofriends2_zpsf23538b1.jpg

gifttag_legofriends_zpse2186eef.jpg

AMY- THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

His first game is this Saturday and he is so excited. I am incharge of week three so I am so excited to use these for their treet bags!!!!! Again you are really amazing to help with so many requests.

Also- I just e-mailed my friend the Lego Friends stuff. She has not seen it yet, but I know will LOVE them also!!!!!!

The signs were GREAT- any way to get the blank one with the girls but without the writing?

Thanks again!!!!

Laura

Here are the rest of your name fills...

christopher_dodgersfill_zps89b39743.jpg

holland_dodgersfill_zpsdd7c541f.jpg

matthew_dodgersfill_zpsc5909a43.jpg

nicholas_dodgersfill_zpse371bbeb.jpg

gavin_dodgersfill_zps75cb1ad3.jpg

kodes_dodgersfill_zps7bdef001.jpg

logan_dodgersfill_zps469ea1c7.jpg

mason_dodgersfill_zps202afeb6.jpg

coachben_dodgersfill_zps54503147.jpg

coachjohnson_dodgersfill_zps6f77bf7f.jpg

dodgersmom_dodgersfill_zps7c943b99.jpg

Made this for Marilyn (noahdove) and sent it via pm but thought I would include it here as well in case anyone is interested.

jake_candyland2_zps3fa39804.jpg

Would you be able to design something for my son's birthday?
His theme is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. This will be his 4th birthday. I would like to be able to print it out as a poster for the front door.

Thanks

I guessed that he was Sawyer. If you need any text changes, let me know...

sawyer_teenagemutantinvite_zps97f44b38.jpg

Thank you so much Amy! I love everything!! The characters are super cute. Is there anyway to get the "thing" designs without the red box around it? Im planning on putting them on red shirts so Im afraid it will look weird if the reds dont match up. Im so sorry to make you do extra work!! I should have explained more when I told you I was putting them on red shirts.

One option is to just trim the red areas off as you will need to trim that off of the transfer anyway, even if it is white. But if you would like me to remove the red background, I can do that. Just let me know if you want them with or without the characters included.

Hello! I am asking if I could get two Dining plan cards. I don't care which design, we like them all! They both would say..... The Schrader's

And one would be for 6 days and the other for 5 days.

Thank you so much, I have had you make these for us in the past and they are wonderful!!! So easy to keep track.

Oops, looks like I've posting this on the wrong thread. I will move this to the right thread. Sorry!

Just posted these for you in the dining card thread. Either of my threads would have been fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter