Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy I am sorry to bug you, but I was just informed that our group has grown..... Could you add the names....
Jojo, Lora, Scott, Kylie, Kaitlyn, Garrett, Brianna, Nyeme, Eric, Jenny, and Alexis. Sorry :confused3

Hi Amy~ I am back asking for your talents again. I just love the designs you have done for us so far and hope you can help me out again. We are having a JROTC drill meet and will be selling baked goods to raise funds for trips, etc. If you could come up with any kind of Bake Sale sign design and use the Army JROTC patch and Army swoosh (just says Army JROTC) in them it would be great. Many thanks. Patti

I hope these are the right graphics... I wasn't sure.

jrotc_bakesale.jpg

Amy I am sorry to bug you, but I was just informed that our group has grown..... Could you add the names....
Jojo, Lora, Scott, Kylie, Kaitlyn, Garrett, Brianna, Nyeme, Eric, Jenny, and Alexis. Sorry :confused3

Wow - that is a big group...

jojo_breakingdawn2fill.jpg

lora_breakingdawn2fill.jpg

scott_breakingdawn2fill.jpg

garrett_breakingdawn2fill.jpg

kaitlyn_breakingdawn2fill.jpg

kylie_breakingdawn2fill.jpg

brianna_breakingdawn2fill.jpg

eric_breakingdawn2fill.jpg

nyeme_breakingdawn2fill.jpg

alexis_breakingdawn2fill.jpg

jenny_breakingdawn2fill.jpg

Hi I didn't know if you could do a One Direction name fill. The name would be "Rebecca" and the band member would be Harry Styles. If you can't do it I understand.
Thanks!

Hi I didn't know if you could do a One Direction name fill. The name would be "Rebecca" and the band member would be Harry Styles. If you can't do it I understand.
Thanks!

I went ahead and did one with the whole group and one with just Harry - now she can choose...

rebecca_onedirectionfill.jpg

rebecca_onedirectionharryfill.jpg

an you make something for Harry Potter shirts (not fills) one for each name, when you have time and thank you so much, I love your work!!!:goodvibes

Kim
Karli
Bruce
Kellie
Jadon
Presley

Thank you!!!!:goodvibes

I just saw your ONe Direction fill. My daughter would kill for this!!!! Can yo please do one with the name
Karli

and a Smurfs one with
Bruce

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes

Amy,

I went on a cruise back in July. Our meet & greet group wasn't too friendly so I didn't make anything to exchange like I normally do. You did make the cutest design for my DDs to wear though. Spongebob in particular made a big to do over their shirts.

DSC_0355.jpg

Anyhow, now that it is done I miss not having a coaster to go with all the other ones I've made with your help. So I wonder if you would mind making a design so my collection would be complete? You did one for each of our other NCL cruises and keep one of each on my desk at work.

Since there is no cruise now I'm not in any hurry at all. . .

It was the NCL Jewel to Alaska. We went July 28 - August 4th. And the coasters are round.

an you make something for Harry Potter shirts (not fills) one for each name, when you have time and thank you so much, I love your work!!!:goodvibes

Kim
Karli
Bruce
Kellie
Jadon
Presley

Thank you!!!!:goodvibes

Here are your requested designs...

karli_hpgroup.jpg

kellie_hpgroup.jpg

kim_hpgroup.jpg

bruce_hpgroup.jpg

jadon_hpgroup.jpg

presley_hpgroup.jpg

Amy,

I went on a cruise back in July. Our meet & greet group wasn't too friendly so I didn't make anything to exchange like I normally do. You did make the cutest design for my DDs to wear though. Spongebob in particular made a big to do over their shirts.

Anyhow, now that it is done I miss not having a coaster to go with all the other ones I've made with your help. So I wonder if you would mind making a design so my collection would be complete? You did one for each of our other NCL cruises and keep one of each on my desk at work.

Since there is no cruise now I'm not in any hurry at all. . .

It was the NCL Jewel to Alaska. We went July 28 - August 4th. And the coasters are round.

Thank you so much for sharing the picture. I love that each girl is standing with the character that matches their shirt color. On purpose?

I worked on this for you... if you would like any text changes, let me know.

cruise_norwegianjewel_round.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing the picture. I love that each girl is standing with the character that matches their shirt color. On purpose?

I worked on this for you... if you would like any text changes, let me know.
QUOTE]

It is perfect Amy, thank you so much.

The design you had come up with for this cruise - for my DDs shirts - had so many wonderful colors in it that I made them a lot of shirts in a variety of colors. I think they each had a different one for each day in the end. But they didn't know about the character breakfast, we booked it as a surprise. So the fact they were dressed to match Spongebob and Patrick just happened to be a nice coincidence.

Thank you again. The designs that you creative people share really do make our trips. The attention Spongebob & Patrick gave my DDs over those shirts is a memory they will have for a long, long time.

Hello Amy, I have a request please!

Please could I have a name fill saying "Milo's Lego" written in blue.

Many thanks

Claire :)

Hi, Amy:
We're hosting a Zumba party for our class. I was wondering if you could make invitation, table place cards, and bottle caps for me?
And some Zumba designs and fills like I heart Zumba and Wild for Zumba..etc.
Thank you.

hey jsut wondering if i could get a namfills :)

1st one
MacKenzi (justin Bieber)

thank you so so much :yay: you rock :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter