Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amy!

I just wanted to thank you again for the Ninjago birthday invitation you made for my son's 6th birthday. I also took the liberty of downloading your Ninjago bag topper from your other thread. We just had his party today and it was a hit! Thanks again, you are the best for doing all this.

Lauren

How is this...

vampire_fangs.jpg

Amy,
Thank you so much for the design. Can't wait to show the girls next week.
You are Terrific!!!
Nicolesmom

Amy your designs are great. I wanted to ask if you'd please consider making a Ninjago character name fill for Jack and Jackson. I don't know if you have one that includes the green ninja, but that would be even better. Thanks for your time.

AMY! You are a true artist! (and a photoshop genius! Trust me, I'm a photographer and I'm used to editing, but photoshop stumps me every time!)

THANK YOU SO MUCH! These are JUST what I was looking for, they are PERFECT!!!

Could I have one with the zebra/skull and just HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAVANNAH! on it? I want to print it out (8x10) and hang it up! You rock! Or, you could just give me a plain one and I can add the wording and add different wording for other stuff if needed...it's the graphics I'm no good at.

I do the same thing when avatar's change, btw! I just changed it yesterday! :)

Here it is both ways...

savanah_zebrarainbowfull.jpg

zebra_rainbow_full_blank.jpg

Thanks Amy! The sheep one is perfect! The colors match her costume too! Thank you.

For the brownies I was thinking of the one with the word brownie in black with a green outline, then there are swirls coming off of the b, o, and n. Underneath the word is the troop #167. There is also a little girl scout symbol to the right of the word brownie.

Sorry for the long description! I met another leader at camp and she had that design on the back of her shirt and after chatting we realized we were both on the dis. She said you did the image, but I can't find it after looking through your past threads.

I like the long description. It really helps me to be able to make the one you want. Here it is all fixed up...

167_girlscouts_curly.jpg

Thank you Amy! Oh and I thought I would post a bigger pic of the shirt I just made for a 5K I'm running in a couple weeks with one of your transfers. (Halloween themed) Your transfers are SUPERIOR! I will only use yours when I make shirts, they hold up SO WELL and look great. It turned out fantastic. :goodvibes

KarenMinnie5K062resized.jpg

Hi Amy,

Could I please request a Justin Bieber and One direction Name Fill for:
Alexandra
Jennifer
Danielle

Thank you so much!

Could I also request a Justin Bieber Disign for the front of the shirt? It is for my niece's 6th birthday. Her favorite color is purple, I am making her a purple guitar cake, and if possible to use a more recent picutre of him, (not the old hair style). It doesn't need to say any wording, I am going to use the name fills on the back!

I have these GREAT iron on transfers I am dyeing to use!!!!!!!!

Dear Amy,

I am not sure that you have done a Tumbling Design Before, but my daughters tumbling team will be going to the Tumbling National Meet on June 18-22, 2013 in Fort Lauderdale Florida. I was wondering if you could make a front and back design using Purple and Black. There team name is Illinois Valley Y Tumbling & Trampoline. I am looking for a t-shirt that states "we are on our way.... I was also hoping you could do a name fill with a tumbler inside. Anything you can create would be greatly appreciated. The girls names I need now are, Kiersten, Helayna, Kya, Miley, and boys name are Cale, Ryne.
Sincerely,
Katie Shevokas

I worked on this for you. If you would like any text changes on the full design, it is an easy fix so let me know. I am including a matching fill. If you like it, I will do the rest of the names.

tumbling2.jpg

kiersten_tumblingfill.jpg

Hi Amy!
I just wanted to thank you again for the Ninjago birthday invitation you made for my son's 6th birthday. I also took the liberty of downloading your Ninjago bag topper from your other thread. We just had his party today and it was a hit! Thanks again, you are the best for doing all this.
Lauren

I am so glad the party was such a hit! Glad I could help!

Amy,
Thank you so much for the design. Can't wait to show the girls next week.
You are Terrific!!!
Nicolesmom

You are very welcome!

Amy your designs are great. I wanted to ask if you'd please consider making a Ninjago character name fill for Jack and Jackson. I don't know if you have one that includes the green ninja, but that would be even better. Thanks for your time.

Here are your requested name fills...

jack_ninjagofillwgreen.jpg

jackson_ninjagofillwgreen.jpg

Thank you Amy! Oh and I thought I would post a bigger pic of the shirt I just made for a 5K I'm running in a couple weeks with one of your transfers. (Halloween themed) Your transfers are SUPERIOR! I will only use yours when I make shirts, they hold up SO WELL and look great. It turned out fantastic. :goodvibes

Your outfit is so cute! Good luck on your 5K! I am so glad you are loving the transfers.

I worked on this for you. If you would like any text changes on the full design, it is an easy fix so let me know. I am including a matching fill. If you like it, I will do the rest of the names.

tumbling2.jpg

kiersten_tumblingfill.jpg

Amy, the design is adorable. I am thinking to just change Tumbling and National around to say National Tumbling Meet. Now that I see the design I am thinking of just doing last names across the back so I will get you a list of last names. But I still want first names to put across pillow cases. My daughter was wondering if you had any other tumblers, if not she does like this one. Thanks so much for working on those. I love it!

Amy,

Can I please get a 4 name fills?

Both of these for Ashley, one with One Direction and the other one with only Niall from One Direction.

Then 2 name fills for Diane, one with Kenny Chesney and one with Blake Shelton.

Thanks so much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter