• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amy! Long time no speak. My very sweet and thoughtful husband came home with 4 tie dye shirts for our vacation. I had already planned 3 days worth of matching shirts and hadn't planned on this. You made us some terrific designs with Turtle Trek and Shamu already for our days at Sea World. I am doing a dolphin shirt for our trip to see Winter from Dolphin Tales.

I am at a total blank as to what should go on the tie dye shirts. They have turquoise, orange, green, yellow, red, and purple on them. I know that the design would need to be one color to best show up on the tie dye. Would you happen to have any fun ideas? It doesn't have to be anything to do with Sea World since we already have our shirts for those days.

We are from Tuscaloosa, so elephants are always a big hit around here. All of us like to listen to music. We love to travel. We are the Godwin family. I thought about something that included our names individually and maybe a small picture, if that wouldn't be too much trouble for you. Dad, Mom, Samuel, and James

Thanks for your help! I am asking you because Samuel said you made his field trip shirts so cool that you could make us something cool for these shirts. ;0)

Dawn

One color is so hard for me. Partly because I am always thinking of how it will be cut out and applied to the shirt. With a dark transfer, you would want something to be easy to cut out.

I went with a few basic colors that you said were in the shirt. Let me know if you like this and if you would like any changes and when we have it right, I will do the other names.

I could try it all in one color if you think that is what you would want but was unsure of what color and whether or not it would look weird if the water was 'green'.

palmtree_silhouette.jpg

One color is so hard for me. Partly because I am always thinking of how it will be cut out and applied to the shirt. With a dark transfer, you would want something to be easy to cut out.

I went with a few basic colors that you said were in the shirt. Let me know if you like this and if you would like any changes and when we have it right, I will do the other names.

I could try it all in one color if you think that is what you would want but was unsure of what color and whether or not it would look weird if the water was 'green'.

palmtree_silhouette.jpg

I love it. It will look terrific on our shirts. Thanks Amy! As always you know exactly what to do!

Dawn

Hi, Amy. I love the Girl Scout designs in post #888. Could I please get it for Brownie Troop 1724, Brownie Troop 11025, Brownie Troop 1099 and Brownie Troop 1516 in Green and Daisy Troop 1346 in Blue.

Perfect!!! Thanks so much for the beautiful DISigns. :goodvibes

Details for the invites.
Date: July 21st
Time: 4:00 pm-10:00 am on Sunday
Place: Samantha's house
RSVP: thebrands@wowway.com

Can you say for the top part that it is also a sleepover?

Thanks so much Amy!

Stephanie

Hi Amy,
Sorry to go through so many changes. Can I please get this done over to say cruisin with the my family & can you remove The Jeffersons & Carnival Destiny?

Also, can I get PV60 that says Norwood & Thomas Family Cruise / June 25-June 30, 2012 / Carnival Destiny (instead of crusing the gulf) with picture of Destiny in one porthole & beach/ocean in other porthole?

And, PV 9 with beach background that says Grand Turk / HMC (or Half Moon Cay; which ever looks best) / Nassau & June 2012?

Please & Thank You,
TT

Amy, how can I thank you? Your desings will make the birth of my daugther and my son`s birthday sary even more special. Thank you so much.

Ok I have the details for the party now. On the invitation you can leave out the RSVP part and can you make the saying at the top a little bigger? Also if you could change the colors and font to be more girly with pinks and purples that would be great but if not that's ok. The party is for Bailey's 2nd birthday. The party will be Saturday August 18 at 3:30. Location will be Monk Pond 3911 Joplin Groves, TX. Also can you put a little note at the bottom-Bring bathing suits for little guppies. I like the sign and circles you posted. Also can I get a water bottle label, bag topper, and candy wrapper for Hershey minis. Can you also do a name fill with bubble guppies with her name Bailey and the number 2. Also I saw on another post you did like a shirt design with a border with a big number and the child's name with the character on it would you be able to that for this design? Thanks so much! I really appreciate your hard work. I'm not in a big rush for these things just getting a head start on things.

Here are your requested designs... if you need any changes, let me know.

bailey_bubbleguppiesinvite.jpg

bailey_bubbleguppies_cupcake.jpg

bailey_bubbleguppiespink.jpg

candy_mini_bubble_guppies.jpg

waterbottle_bubble_guppies.jpg

bagtopper_bubble_guppies.jpg

bubble_guppies_namefill.jpg

2_bubbleguppiesfill.jpg

bubble_guppies_jersey.jpg

I love your designs & would like to get a few for my kids:

I like the Hello Kitty, polka dots & sponge bob:

Alexis
Shelby

Can I also get an autograph book cover with something pink/black zebra stripe design for both girls, please?

Thank you!

I assumed you wanted name fills and went with a 4x6 autograph album size - if these are the wrong designs or you need any changes, let me know...

alexis_hellokittybrightfill.jpg

alexis_spongebobfill.jpg

alexis_summertreatfill.jpg

alexis_zebraauto.jpg

shelby_hellokittybrightfill.jpg

shelby_summertreatfill.jpg

shelby_spongebobfill.jpg

shelby_zebraauto.jpg

Hoping I am doing this right... Would love to find Letter Fill Ins like this. Where can I get these?

Welcome to the DIS!!! I am flattered to be your first post.

If you see something you would like - just ask! Let me know which design and what name you would like used.

I LOVE the bubble guppies disigns!!!!! The only thing can you change the circles with the 5 to a 2? Thank you so much for hard work I really appreciate it.

Can you please do me a design that says in pink lettering with white background:

I'm on
Island Time

I would like to put this on a tshirt

Thank you so much!!!

Oh Amy! Thank you so very much! To share your love, I will be furnishing popsicles to my son's class next week in your honor! Those are going to make awesome shirts. I will have to take a picture and post it here for you. While I am at it, I will have to post the Turtle Trek and the Shamu ones too. You really are such a wonderful person to share your talents like this! I really appreciate all you do.

By the way, my boys loved your tropical design so much, they were wondering if you would consider designing them a special design for when they meet Winter from Dolphin Tale. I was going to applique dolphins on their shirts, but they loved your tropical design so much they begged me to ask you. The shirts are tie dye with bright fuschia, turquoise, teal, yellow, and orange. If it is too much to ask, let me know, and I will do my original plan. Thanks again!

Dawn

Hi, Amy. I love the Girl Scout designs in post #888. Could I please get it for Brownie Troop 1724, Brownie Troop 11025, Brownie Troop 1099 and Brownie Troop 1516 in Green and Daisy Troop 1346 in Blue.

Here are your requested designs...

1099_girlscouts_curly.jpg

1516_girlscouts_curly.jpg

1724_girlscouts_curly.jpg

11025_girlscouts_curly.jpg

1346_girlscouts_curly.jpg

Perfect!!! Thanks so much for the beautiful DISigns. :goodvibes

Details for the invites.
Date: July 21st
Time: 4:00 pm-10:00 am on Sunday
Place: Samantha's house
RSVP: thebrands@wowway.com

Can you say for the top part that it is also a sleepover?

Thanks so much Amy!

Stephanie

Here is Samantha's invite - let me know if you need any changes...

samantha_summertreat_invite.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter