• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Amy.

I love the HP Lego "Funny Money" for my son, but would also love some with just the regular shots from the movie characters. I also am trying to have a total of $50 in "Funny Money," since that's the amount they are receiving in gift cards from their grandparents.

As far as the "ticket" goes, can you use your Hogwarts Express train design or a different graphic to create a surprise "Admit One Aboard the Hogwarts Express at Universal Studios!" ticket? I would need one for Caitlin and one for Colin, and if there's any way to include something about their 9th Birthday, that would be great. Not sure if you have something like this or if it would be too difficult to do...please let me know.

I made my first shirts with your decals last night...they turned out great! I will definitely be sending you feedback after our trip!

Thanks again for your help and all your talent/time!
-Kerry

Hi, Amy.

I love the HP Lego "Funny Money" for my son, but would also love some with just the regular shots from the movie characters. I also am trying to have a total of $50 in "Funny Money," since that's the amount they are receiving in gift cards from their grandparents.

As far as the "ticket" goes, can you use your Hogwarts Express train design or a different graphic to create a surprise "Admit One Aboard the Hogwarts Express at Universal Studios!" ticket? I would need one for Caitlin and one for Colin, and if there's any way to include something about their 9th Birthday, that would be great. Not sure if you have something like this or if it would be too difficult to do...please let me know.

I made my first shirts with your decals last night...they turned out great! I will definitely be sending you feedback after our trip!

Thanks again for your help and all your talent/time!
-Kerry

You will want to print multiples in order to reach the $50 but here are lots to choose from. Be aware that the amounts are different. They are not all 1 dollar bills. I am so glad you are loving the transfers!

dollar_hp1.jpg

dollar_hp1_5.jpg

dollar_hp1_10.jpg

dollar_hp2.jpg

dollar_hp2_5.jpg

dollar_hp3.jpg

dollar_hp3_5.jpg

dollar_hp4.jpg

dollar_hp4_10.jpg

dollar_hp5.jpg

dollar_hp5_10.jpg

colin_ticket_harrypotter_train.jpg

caitlin_ticket_harrypotter_train.jpg

Hi Amy,

Would it be possible for you to do a name fill with a Kennedy Space Center theme at all? If it would, please could you do it for: Chloe

(I've made the invite for the day, but I have no clue how to do name fills!!)

Also, and this may be too much work I don't know, but we are trying to do a t-shirt for the Kennedy day, and she will be wearing a red skirt with white hearts on it, so the tee will be white, and we were hoping to kind of have a space-theme or KSC-theme design on it, but no idea what. I did wonder if having the design in a heart shape would compliment the skirt but it may not be possible with a design I have no idea!

(This is for my god-daughter who is very small, and will be 7 when we go)

Thanks so much if you can do any of this (and I will be needing more transfers in the next couple of months as I've just used my last sheet :-( )

Rachel x

Amy,
Thank you so much! These are fantastic! I love the tickets...perfect for surprising them the morning of our trip when they get an "owl"! :)

Is it possible that you could do the HP Lego in a $10 amount? Also, I heard you can get a Hosgsmead/Owlrey cancellation on letters/postcards sent from Universal. Can you make a postcard or two with one of your graphics of Hogwarts/Harry Potter/Universal logo for us to send to family from our trip?

Thank you again so much for your help!!

-Kerry

Hi Amy,
Was hoping you could do a certificate for me. Regular paper size please.
Girl Scouts of Central Maryland is attempting to break a guiness book record for the number of Girl Scouts at a sporting event. Thought it would be nice to do up a certificate and give to the girls participating. Each troop leader could print them out and distribute them to the scouts from their troop.

I am including the below links that I thought would be helpful.
The first is usually the same logo they use for the Girl Scout patches the girls recieve for attending a game. The second is the ball field. thought maybe you could somehow use them both maybe fading the ball field in the back ground of ther certificate. Please put the Girl Scout Logo on it somewhere.

http://pa-announcer.blogspot.com/2012/01/as-was-reported-last-month-orioles-are.html
http://baseball-wallpapers.net/wallpapers/baltimore_orioles_wallpaper.jpg

The girls came up with a special song for the game. Girl Scout related.
Would you please put it on the side of the Certificate somewhere so they can
read it.

The song:

Take me out with the Girl Scouts
Take me out to the Game
Buy me some Thin Mints and Tag-A-longs
Teach me the lyrics of Girl Scout Songs
Let me Root, Root, Root for the Girl Scouts
We're 100 Years Old
For it's 1,2,3 Fingers up for the
Bronze, Silver & Gold

Certificate of Appreciation Presented to

For Her Participation in the June 24, 2012
Girl Scout Grand Slam
Oriole Park at Camden Yards

Troop# ___________ Service Unit#_________ Troop Leader:__________

Thanks Amy Can't wait to see what you came up with. I know it will be great.
nicolesmom

Hi Amy,

Would it be possible for you to do a name fill with a Kennedy Space Center theme at all? If it would, please could you do it for: Chloe

(I've made the invite for the day, but I have no clue how to do name fills!!)

Also, and this may be too much work I don't know, but we are trying to do a t-shirt for the Kennedy day, and she will be wearing a red skirt with white hearts on it, so the tee will be white, and we were hoping to kind of have a space-theme or KSC-theme design on it, but no idea what. I did wonder if having the design in a heart shape would compliment the skirt but it may not be possible with a design I have no idea!

(This is for my god-daughter who is very small, and will be 7 when we go)

Thanks so much if you can do any of this (and I will be needing more transfers in the next couple of months as I've just used my last sheet :-( )

Rachel x

I worked on these for you... If you need any changes, let me know.

kennedy_space_heart.jpg

kennedy_space_namefill.jpg

Amy,
Thank you so much! These are fantastic! I love the tickets...perfect for surprising them the morning of our trip when they get an "owl"! :)

Is it possible that you could do the HP Lego in a $10 amount? Also, I heard you can get a Hosgsmead/Owlrey cancellation on letters/postcards sent from Universal. Can you make a postcard or two with one of your graphics of Hogwarts/Harry Potter/Universal logo for us to send to family from our trip?

Thank you again so much for your help!!

-Kerry

Here is the dollar you requested... About the other request, I have no idea what you mean or are requesting. I do have this invite if you mean something like this. If not, please be more specific what you are wanting. The Harry Potter lingo is so lost on me - I have no idea what 'Hosgsmead/Owlrey cancellation' means.

dollar_lego_hp_10.jpg

Here is the invite I have done in the past...

bridget_hogwartsletter.jpg

Hi Amy,
Girl Scouts of Central Maryland is attempting to break a guiness book record for the number of Girl Scouts at a sporting event. Thought it would be nice to do up a certificate and give to the girls participating. Each troop leader could print them out and distribute them to the scouts from their troop.

The first is usually the same logo they use for the Girl Scout patches the girls recieve for attending a game. The second is the ball field. thought maybe you could somehow use them both maybe fading the ball field in the back ground of ther certificate. Please put the Girl Scout Logo on it somewhere.

http://pa-announcer.blogspot.com/2012/01/as-was-reported-last-month-orioles-are.html

read it.

The song:

Take me out to the Game
We're 100 Years Old
Bronze, Silver & Gold

Girl Scout Grand Slam

nicolesmom

The second link is not working for me. Please try again.

Hi Amy ~ your Wicked design *here*

Could I get that with some sort of blonde wording? We saw Wicked for the 1st time early last year, we're going again in late July!! When we heard this *song* DD turned to me and said "What's so bad about being blonde?" DD is very blonde!! :rotfl:

Hi Amy,

I am going a cruise in Jan 2013 with my hubby for our anniversary. I was wondering if I could get a couple designs?

I was looking for a NCL (Norwegian cruise line) Star name fill that said Lassiter

Plus I wanted something that I could make into a magnet and use as a t-shirt design.

I liked the PV 64- cruise 2 design with "We're Cruising for our Anniversary" and the dates are Jan 27-Feb 3, 2013. It's on the NCL Star and our ports will be Costa Maya, Belize, Roatan & Cozumel

Anything else you can think of would be great too. :)

I plan on making the shirt and wrapping it for my hubby for his birthday to let him know we're going (the trip will be an anniversary gift and both our birthday gifts :)).

Thank you for the HP Lego money...I printed enough for the $50 and they look so cool!

I am so sorry...I am such a Harry Potter nerd I guess I assumed you knew the "H.P. lingo!" OK, so let me see if I can explain this a little better, but please let me know if it's still not clear! ;)

I am looking for 2 different things. First, I would like a post card design that my kids can send to family/friends while we are on vacation. I would like it to say something like "Greetings from Hogwarts!" in the H.P. font, and possibly have a graphic of Harry flying his broom with Hogwarts in the background.

Second, I do need somthing like the letter you posted. I need two of the same letter; one for Colin Gillespie (or Mr. Gillespie) and one for Caitlin Gillespie (or Miss Gillespie).

I am hoping the wording (after your Hogwarts symbol) can go something like this:

Dear Mr. (and Miss) Gillespie,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Enclosed, please find your ticket for The Hogwarts Express, which will depart immediately from Platform 9 3/4. Your Grammy, Grampy, Aunt Katie, and Uncle Rob purchased your ticket as a special surprise for your magical 9th birthday.

Be prepared to shop at Hogsmeade for all necessary First Years supplies. Please note that your Grandma and Grandpa are providing 50 Galleons especially for your shopping needs while at Hogsmeade.

We at Hogwarts wish you a magical birthday, and look forward to your arrival.

Yours Sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall (with her signature)

Thank you so much again for your help!! You have no idea how fun this is going to make their Universal surprise visit! :woohoo:

-Kerry

Amy - i just booked a cruise on the Oasis of the Seas for my girls and my mom, the goliath that i am actually looking forward to! we are also doing a Disney Fantasy the week of July 28th. I'd like to get the PV-8 design to present to the girls as they don't know about it yet. I'm thinking on the last night of the Disney cruise, i'll put this one out as a magnet on the door maybe? Anyway, can you do the PV-8 with Oasis of the Seas, adding in, "Surprise, guess who's sailing with the Easter Bunny!?" The dates are March 30- April 6 2013. Thanks!!

Sarah

Hi Amy,

read it.

The song:

Take me out to the Game
We're 100 Years Old
Bronze, Silver & Gold

Girl Scout Grand Slam

nicolesmom

Here is your requested design. Let me know if you need any changes...

award_certificate_orioles.jpg

Hi Amy ~ your Wicked design *here*

Could I get that with some sort of blonde wording? We saw Wicked for the 1st time early last year, we're going again in late July!! When we heard this *song* DD turned to me and said "What's so bad about being blonde?" DD is very blonde!! :rotfl:

I have not seen the musical so I went ahead and used her exact words. I can easily change it if you would like something else.

Just tell your DD that we blondes are not always the ones who catch on the fastest. But we blondes have to stick together and learn how to have a sense of humor. ha ha (coming from another blonde)

blonde_wicked.jpg

Hi Amy, you did a perfect cousin design for me and they will look super on 4 of the 5 shirts that I am making. However, I need one that will look as good on a lavendar shirt. I may have to get a different color if you aren't able to do a design that will be ok on a lavendar tee. Thank you so very much. Hope things are well with you.:)

Hi Amy,

I am going a cruise in Jan 2013 with my hubby for our anniversary. I was wondering if I could get a couple designs?

I was looking for a NCL (Norwegian cruise line) Star name fill that said Lassiter

Plus I wanted something that I could make into a magnet and use as a t-shirt design.

I liked the PV 64- cruise 2 design with "We're Cruising for our Anniversary" and the dates are Jan 27-Feb 3, 2013. It's on the NCL Star and our ports will be Costa Maya, Belize, Roatan & Cozumel

Anything else you can think of would be great too. :)

I plan on making the shirt and wrapping it for my hubby for his birthday to let him know we're going (the trip will be an anniversary gift and both our birthday gifts :)).

At first, I thought Lassiter was the last name but then thought it could be your hubby's first name. I made an extra design for you with your first names on it, if you need his changed (and I guessed wrong), let me know.

lassiter_cruisenorwegianstarfill.jpg

anniversary_cruise2.jpg

lassiter_cruise.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter